Only 36 Percent Of Americans Can Name The 3 Branches Of Government...

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
An editor who hired me once as a NEWSROOM ASSISTANT (I was promoted in a month to reporter) said he I was the only person he'd ever interviewed...reporters included....who was able to name the 3 branches of the government when asked in the interview if I knew them.

Educate yourself. I'm disgusted every day by the degree of ignorance of people who are arguing topics that they OBVIOUSLY have no adult understanding of...

Only 36 percent of Americans can name the three branches of government - The Washington Post

An editor who hired me once as a NEWSROOM ASSISTANT (I was promoted in a month to reporter) said he I was the only person he'd ever interviewed...reporters included....who was able to name the 3 branches of the government when asked in the interview if I knew them.

Educate yourself. I'm disgusted every day by the degree of ignorance of people who are arguing topics that they OBVIOUSLY have no adult understanding of...

Only 36 percent of Americans can name the three branches of government - The Washington Post
No surprise here. I'm sure most of those people also watch Fox News and hate Obama no matter what he does.

I am so proud of you

How many of the 64% remaining can tell you Kim Kardashians favorite color?

If we have more than 36% voter participation, we have far too much.

No surprise here. I'm sure most of those people also watch Fox News and hate Obama no matter what he does.

right, and i wonder how many of those respondents were actually registered voters...

Not surprising at all when you consider the hordes of low information morons that twice elected the community agitator.
And when and if they elect a Republican Senate this year, what will you say about them then?

Apparently, not only are you ignorant about how many branches there are in the government..you're too stupid to look at the link and see who did the polling, and who they polled:

http://cdn.annenbergpublicpolicycenter.org/wp-content/uploads/Civics-survey-appendix-09-17-141.pdf

And this is who gives us the Civics Renewal Network:

"APPC and 25 other nonpartisan organizations, including the Library of Congress, the
National Constitution Center, the U.S. Courts , the National Archives and the
Newseum."

http://cdn.annenbergpublicpolicycen...-press-release-09-17-2014-for-PR-Newswire.pdf

Last edited:
Three_Branches_Govt.png

Three Branches of Government Government for Kids Grades K - 5 Kids.gov

Forum List

Back