Ongoing Investigation into Black Lives Matter

Gtownoe

Rookie
Dec 5, 2016
Thought this might be a good share with the political junkies, especially those interested in issues related to Black Lives Matter, or corruption in the Democratic party last election.

A lot of indie media is banding together to expose the Black Lives Matter scam. As a black male, I think its very important as its being used to influence our politics.

Lies of Black Lives Matter: A Leaderless Movement

"If there were no leaders, there would have never been a Black Lives Matter hashtag. The three founders, who have described their inspiration in great detail, actively planned their onset from 2013. For the brand to claim to be leaderless after its leaders collected untold amounts in donation money, has been more than disingenuous."

Thoughts? For context, the org only became 'leaderless' after being investigated by the Originals who started this current movement. The Ferguson activist who was killed, Darren Seals, was working to expose the scandal before his death. Many Ferguson activist have tried to find answers. Michael Brown Sr. called the group "thieves in the night."

Acorn disbanded and then reorganized with George Soros money. He thought up with the Black Lives Matters scam as part of his effort to take this country down. He supplied the new Acorn with millions of dollars to spread around. Some of the "protesters" were making $5,000 a month to get on a bus and go some where to riot and burn shit down. Sharpton and Jackson were the cheerleaders, the race baiters. Obama golfed. Then, Acorn stole the rioter's money, and the poor rioters had to protest their own employers with #cutthecheck.
It is an organized plot and has nothing to do with black lives. In reality, it actually puts blacks in harm's way. Soros' way of killing 2 birds with 1 stone.

I think that Hillary's implicit claim of not being neurologically competent to stand trial will virtually walk on water due to her history of brain damage. Pardon her so she loses her 5th amendment protection and take down Soros under RICO.

Acorn disbanded and then reorganized with George Soros money. He thought up with the Black Lives Matters scam as part of his effort to take this country down. He supplied the new Acorn with millions of dollars to spread around. Some of the "protesters" were making $5,000 a month to get on a bus and go some where to riot and burn shit down. Sharpton and Jackson were the cheerleaders, the race baiters. Obama golfed. Then, Acorn stole the rioter's money, and the poor rioters had to protest their own employers with #cutthecheck.
It is an organized plot and has nothing to do with black lives. In reality, it actually puts blacks in harm's way. Soros' way of killing 2 birds with 1 stone.

Wasn't familiar with Soros before the movement. Very familiar with him now.

Just want to state that the movement, revolution, whatever your calling it was completely grassroots and organic. Things were set in motion before BLM ever showed up.

Basically what happened was an organic revolution sprang up and then he attempted to co-opt it. Paying the protesters as you said essentially for "branding." Get his brand out there to control the narrative and funding. I heard about the #cutthecheck. Most didn't even know they were getting paid at that point, crazy as that sounds.

Black Lives Matter wasn't even focused on police corruption, or anything "revolutionary" they speak of. Which showed in their recent interview, and the timeline if you go back, and listen to what they actually said over this course of time.

I believe they were "tapped." As in things sprang up and then they were used as a 'co-opt' for special interest.

I think that Hillary's implicit claim of not being neurologically competent to stand trial will virtually walk on water due to her history of brain damage. Pardon her so she loses her 5th amendment protection and take down Soros under RICO.

He's basically stealing from our community using media, and also trying to control our political outlets.

The only voice being heard is the "soros approved BLM."

Whenever an activist is questioned, they always change their story or suddenly aren't affiliated.

The political issue is Americans being killed by the police. The grip is race being inserted. The investigation is into how a group was used for political clout, against a group of people.

Think it deserves political discussion more than racial disccusion. Unless the issue is race relations. Which I don't think are as bad as some claim, its more systemic issues. Politically motivated.

The political issue is Americans being killed by the police. The grip is race being inserted. The investigation is into how a group was used for political clout, against a group of people.

Think it deserves political discussion more than racial disccusion. Unless the issue is race relations. Which I don't think are as bad as some claim, its more systemic issues. Politically motivated.
I think the main issues are:

Wealth/income discrimination is real. Right across the St Johns from the "beaches" here in Jacksonville is American Beach where since the late 1800s/early 1900s the local black elites had their summer homes. You see the same thing on most of the Gulf's Redneck Riviera. The main difference to neighboring white elite enclaves is that in the Jim Crow era their bribe schedule was higher for keeping the family wild child out of jail.

Them that has gets and that compounds fast.

I think the main issues are:

Wealth/income discrimination is real. Right across the St Johns from the "beaches" here in Jacksonville is American Beach where since the late 1800s/early 1900s the local black elites had their summer homes. You see the same thing on most of the Gulf's Redneck Riviera. The main difference to neighboring white elite enclaves is that in the Jim Crow era their bribe schedule was higher for keeping the family wild child out of jail.

Them that has gets and that compounds fast.

Def think that income has a lot to do with it. Police wouldn't want the legal trouble of someone with the means, but are more likely to press someone who doesn't. Especially in smaller towns I'd say. Or certain neighborhoods.

Honestly I think there's a lot of different factors. And there's white victims too.

I don't think we've really had an honest conversation because of all of the distractions and hidden agendas.

Following up on this story as it continues to break. It's about as big of a story as any politically.

An account from the Founders of The Movement

The bank accounts of Black Lives Matter, showing their funding.
http://www.theheadlinesmagazine.com...nk.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

From a Founder of Ferguson's Movement

It's confirmed that Black Lives Matter was a COINTEL OP. It attempted to co-opt the largest grassroots youth movement in the country.

Links were removed but reposting. Not sure why.

This is from the Founders of The Movement

Also this is a politics thread. This isn't about "race relations." Or even racism

So, the "ongoing investigation" has gone nowhere.

Maybe that's because it was just a conspiracy theory invented by a pack of loser racists who are trying to justify their racism.

Yep, that's it.

So, the "ongoing investigation" has gone nowhere.

Maybe that's because it was just a conspiracy theory invented by a pack of loser racists who are trying to justify their racism.

Yep, that's it.

Actually the investigation turned up what we thought. Deray McKesson was a DNC plant and Black Lives Matter was funded and controlled by Soros, who does the same for the DNC.

And if you'd read you'd find that The Movement, what BLM tried to co-opt, was "All Lives Matter." So I don't even understand your point

It does seem like addressing racism is necessary though. As is evident in some people's reactions

Forum List

Back