Ongoing Investigation into Black Lives Matter

Actually the investigation turned up what we thought. Deray McKesson was a DNC plant and Black Lives Matter was funded and controlled by Soros, who does the same for the DNC.

Any Soros crankery instantly invalidates what you or anyone who invokes Soros says. Only those who have nothing invoke the DemonSoros.

And if you'd read you'd find that The Movement, what BLM tried to co-opt, was "All Lives Matter."

I read, and I can find no reference anywhere to such a thing. Since you've read, why don't you show us? Here's their webpage, to start you out.

About Us - The Movement for Black Lives

I read, and I note BLM is much milder than The Movement. For example, BLM doesn't demand reparations for black people.

So I don't even understand your point

My point was quite clear. Racist trolls make up bizarre stories about BLM to justify their own ongoing racism.

Actually the investigation turned up what we thought. Deray McKesson was a DNC plant and Black Lives Matter was funded and controlled by Soros, who does the same for the DNC.

Any Soros crankery instantly invalidates what you or anyone who invokes Soros says. Only those who have nothing invoke the DemonSoros.

What exactly are you trying to say? And is this not what Soros has done in MULTIPLE countries around the world? It's not just the African American community making these claims

And if you'd read you'd find that The Movement, what BLM tried to co-opt, was "All Lives Matter."

I read, and I can find no reference anywhere to such a thing. Since you've read, why don't you show us? Here's their webpage, to start you out.

About Us - The Movement for Black Lives

That's not The Movement. Hence the thread.

I read, and I note BLM is much milder than The Movement. For example, BLM doesn't demand reparations for black people.

So I don't even understand your point

My point was quite clear. Racist trolls make up bizarre stories about BLM to justify their own ongoing racism.

I'm black. And a victim of police corruption. So what's your point?

I also actually was a frontliner on this issue as well. I wasn't just typing behind a keyboard

Is she "racist" against black people? Were YOU standing beside her on the frontlines?

And FYI while everybody was typing she was risking her life exposing the information I'm sharing.

How Black Lives Matter sabotaged The Movement

"The Movement wasn’t focused solely on African American issues. It was started by multiple races, and its goal was not to coordinate with the DNC, but to challenge them. It was a move away from the 2 party stranglehold not an attempt to maintain it. The DNC was the organization who sent tanks to Ferguson after residents took to the streets to protests an unjust Police killing . They were the establishment that continued to let police officers off, even when there was evidence of wrongdoing. The DNC establishment was in power when the protests began, and had failed to address the systemic issues that created the unrest in the first place. The DNC wanted to control ‘the movement,’ but didn’t want to address the systemic issues that created the police corruption problem in the first place. Including the war on drugs."

Forum List

Back