One year anniversary of Mueller investigation - What we've learned

I’ve learned that “any day now” does not mean any day now but rather a long time

You really think an unnamed source(s) in the FBI telling a right wing publication founded by Tucker Carlson that they want to see an investigation of FBI, yet failing to even mention Mueller proves Mueller and Comey are close friends? I suggest you read your link.

this will all play out over the next few months. What is coming out now appears to implicate the top levels in the FBI and DOJ in an illegal attempt to drive the outcome of an election, and then to remove a duly elected president because he threatens the continuation of the corrupt deep state, the lying media, and liberal academia. We shall see what happens, but remember, Trump is a winner.

What I said earlier is true, none of this would be happening if the establishment had been successful in putting crooked Hillary in the whitehouse. What is going on is good for our country in the long run because it is exposing the money grubbing establishment pukes in both parties.
The FBI/DOJ investigation is just a politicial move by Trump to distract voter attention away from the Mueller investigation.

Trump's ongoing attack on the people that work for him, is going to bring him down. Only 38% of government employees believe he's doing a good job and only 1 in 6 support his agenda. A president needs the cooperation if not the support of those that do the work. This is more important in government than the private sector because there's less room for rewards for a job well done and less punishment for a job poorly done. When workers believe the president is consumed with promoting himself and defending himself and not the work of the government, things start falling apart.

nothing in your post is true, not a single word. The fact that you would say such tripe is exactly what is wrong in our great country today. Partisan hate and lying has become the norm, and you are continuing it here.

its pathetic.
I think you need to read a bit about the man. Most any biographies written before 2015 will tell you what this guy is really like. Read about his relationship with Roy Cohn, how he screwed the city of New York out a sports arena and a museum and how in tricked the planning board into approving the Hyatt Hotel in Manhattan (in Trump's own words) and how he dealt with the mob in the 70's and 80's. Look at his "Art of the Deal" and "Art of the Comeback" and how he put it to the New York bankers and how he pulled the wool over the eyes of the bankruptcy judge. And of course there's his recordings on the Howard Stern show and his "Pussy Grabber" video in which he made clear he has the morals of a stray cat.

What is amazing about the Trump phenomenon is so many people believe he just can't be that bad because he's the president. Even when it's in his own words, people don't believe it. It just has to be false news. Unfortunately most of it isn't.

Here's the deal. I don't care that he worked the system to his advantage while becoming a billionaire. I don't give a shit what he said to Howard Stern. I don't care if he talks like a brash new Yorker. I don't care if he calls shithole countries shitholes.

What matters to me, and should matter to all americans, is that he is doing what is needed in DC to fix the mess created by decades of liberals an rinos who were only there to pad their personal bank accounts, or even worse, like Obama whose goal was to bring this country to its knees because of imagined past treatment of minorities and other countries.

Trump is doing the JOB of president better than any president in my lifetime, and for that I am very thankful.

she was never under oath, idiot. Never, because the FBI and DOJ knew she would lie and were trying to save her fat corrupt ass.

Liar.

tell us when she testified under oath about the classified data on her illegal server. the Benghazi testimony had nothing to do with her illegal use of a private server for government communications and the illegal destruction of government property (30000 emails)

Please cite the federal law that prohibited her or any previous Sec. of State from using a private email account or private server.

That would be the FOIA Act, which required her to make available for scrutiny all official gov't communications unless deemed to be classified or otherwise too sensitive for public viewing. Which Clinton did not do, for some 30,000+ emails and documents. On top of that she sent and received classified information on that unprotected server which was not authorized for that purpose, and that violated the laws covering the protection of such information. C'mon dude, none of this is news; are you seriously going to argue that she did nothing wrong, AND then lied about it numerous times?
No, the FOIA Act, Freedom of Information Act applies only to documents held by the federal government. It does not apply to any information held by ex-employees. Clinton had the legal right to do anything she choose to do with those emails provide they were not being supenoaed which they weren't. In the highly charged political environment at the time, it would have been pretty stupid of her to make 33,000 personal emails available to the public.

Freedom of Information Act (United States) - Wikipedia

totally wrong, those documents were government property because she created them while SecState, they were not her personal property to dispose of as she pleased. And they were subpoenaed. Get off the Hillary bandwagon and face facts, dude.

Looks like this farce is designed to go on forever. No 'Collusion', let's get him for 'Obstruction.' No 'Obstruction', let's get him for something else. Time to wrap up this absurd Witch Hunt.

We learned this entire thing was invented by DC because they're threatened by a Washington outsider. We learned it was actually the DEMOCRATS who colluded with Russia, but they're held to a much lower standard. We learned how the investigation continues in order to save face, and the investigation continues not because there was a crime committed by Trump, but because they hope to find a crime committed by Trump. And finally, we learned that DC, the FBI, the Justice Dept., the Clintons and the Obama admin. are corrupt, and how easily our dumbed-down population can be strung along.
Trump shouldn't have fired comey. LOL

How long is this sham gonna continue? Trump did not 'Collude' or 'Obstruct.' So what are they still 'investigating?' Looks like they're just moving the goal posts and trying to get Trump on anything. It's time to put up or shut up. This farce can't go on forever.

You really think an unnamed source(s) in the FBI telling a right wing publication founded by Tucker Carlson that they want to see an investigation of FBI, yet failing to even mention Mueller proves Mueller and Comey are close friends? I suggest you read your link.

this will all play out over the next few months. What is coming out now appears to implicate the top levels in the FBI and DOJ in an illegal attempt to drive the outcome of an election, and then to remove a duly elected president because he threatens the continuation of the corrupt deep state, the lying media, and liberal academia. We shall see what happens, but remember, Trump is a winner.

What I said earlier is true, none of this would be happening if the establishment had been successful in putting crooked Hillary in the whitehouse. What is going on is good for our country in the long run because it is exposing the money grubbing establishment pukes in both parties.
The FBI/DOJ investigation is just a politicial move by Trump to distract voter attention away from the Mueller investigation.

Trump's ongoing attack on the people that work for him, is going to bring him down. Only 38% of government employees believe he's doing a good job and only 1 in 6 support his agenda. A president needs the cooperation if not the support of those that do the work. This is more important in government than the private sector because there's less room for rewards for a job well done and less punishment for a job poorly done. When workers believe the president is consumed with promoting himself and defending himself and not the work of the government, things start falling apart.

nothing in your post is true, not a single word. The fact that you would say such tripe is exactly what is wrong in our great country today. Partisan hate and lying has become the norm, and you are continuing it here.

its pathetic.
I think you need to read a bit about the man. Most any biographies written before 2015 will tell you what this guy is really like. Read about his relationship with Roy Cohn, how he screwed the city of New York out a sports arena and a museum and how in tricked the planning board into approving the Hyatt Hotel in Manhattan (in Trump's own words) and how he dealt with the mob in the 70's and 80's. Look at his "Art of the Deal" and "Art of the Comeback" and how he put it to the New York bankers and how he pulled the wool over the eyes of the bankruptcy judge. And of course there's his recordings on the Howard Stern show and his "Pussy Grabber" video in which he made clear he has the morals of a stray cat.

What is amazing about the Trump phenomenon is so many people believe he just can't be that bad because he's the president. Even when it's in his own words, people don't believe it. It just has to be false news. Unfortunately most of it isn't.

Here's the deal. I don't care that he worked the system to his advantage while becoming a billionaire. I don't give a shit what he said to Howard Stern. I don't care if he talks like a brash new Yorker. I don't care if he calls shithole countries shitholes.

What matters to me, and should matter to all americans, is that he is doing what is needed in DC to fix the mess created by decades of liberals an rinos who were only there to pad their personal bank accounts, or even worse, like Obama whose goal was to bring this country to its knees because of imagined past treatment of minorities and other countries.

Trump is doing the JOB of president better than any president in my lifetime, and for that I am very thankful.
What your saying is the morality of the leader is not important. History has proven that is not true.

One year anniversary of Mueller investigation - What we've learned...what evidence Mueller has found against the President:
upload_2018-5-29_15-11-32.jpeg

How long is this sham gonna continue? Trump did not 'Collude' or 'Obstruct.' So what are they still 'investigating?' Looks like they're just moving the goal posts and trying to get Trump on anything. It's time to put up or shut up. This farce can't go on forever.

This sham will continue as long as the Permanent Fusion Party has assets in place with which to sabotage the Trump Administration.

We learned this entire thing was invented by DC because they're threatened by a Washington outsider. We learned it was actually the DEMOCRATS who colluded with Russia, but they're held to a much lower standard. We learned how the investigation continues in order to save face, and the investigation continues not because there was a crime committed by Trump, but because they hope to find a crime committed by Trump. And finally, we learned that DC, the FBI, the Justice Dept., the Clintons and the Obama admin. are corrupt, and how easily our dumbed-down population can be strung along.

5 guilty pleas by Trump associates.

0 guilty pleas by Hillary associates.

:clap:

You find this surprising when the fox was investigating itself? Are you so partisan that you ignore the very obvious differences in how the two investigations were conducted? Are you truly that blind?

The Derp State, blah blah blah

You Trump worshippers got so badly played. It's the biggest bait and switch in history.

The only "worshipers" are you shrilbats. A woman who has been in and around government for 40 years and has nothing to her name as a singular accomplishment. She is so unqualified that one of her self proclaimed "accomplishments" was she had traveled more than any other Sec of State. Big fucking deal. I have traveled more than her and I paid for my own way unlike that worthless piece of shit.

Well your Ass Clown is in deep kimchee---:auiqs.jpg:

dfpxrgcuiam9qwu.jpg

19 Federal Grand Jury indictments, and another 90+ Federal Grand jury criminal charges within less than one year, are certain to produce more.

For more on the Russian investigation that you've been ignoring over the last year, go to this link on this board. Here you can read one article, watch 2 FOXNEWS video's and another video of Trump admitting to Obstruction of Justice on National T.V.

Go to this link on this board then scroll down to post # 56
It’s Russia, Russia, Russia

Then a good book to play catch up with. This book will prepare you for the open public hearings & testimony that will begin on January 20, 2019, when Democrats are sworn in as majority leaders in one or both houses of congress. At that point, no one will be able to protect Trump and the impeachment proceedings will begin.

51j3PYLWxaL._SY346_.jpg

Very well written, easy to follow & hard to put down.

I will remind you that Hillary Clinton NEVER had a grand jury indictment launched against her. Not once out of the 25 years and 500 million taxpayer dollars Republicans wasted investigating Clinton's.

A message from a long time friend & former staffer of RONALD REAGAN.

Your first mistake was making the Ass Clown the poster boy of the Republican party, your second mistake was not being smart enough to vote for Hillary Clinton to keep the Ass Clown out of the Oval office.

Now you own it.

At this link on this board are these huge swings we're seeing back to democrats in all of the special elections over the past year. Links & pictures here.
Blue wave coming this November 2018

DY8pl3gXkAAWtl0.jpg

You have effectively killed the Republican party by electing Trump. You were warned a thousand times over about Trump and you ignored every single one of them.

Last edited:
Looking a pass special federal investigations, the Mueller investigation may be with us for quite a bit longer. If it ends this year, it will be the shortest such investigation in 45 years. During the one year of the Mueller Investigation, he has racked up 14 indictments on over 100 charges and 5 guilty pleas. Also there have been 3 Russian organizations indicted and a referral to the US Attorney's Office for the New York Southern Federal District Court. The Mueller Investigation is one of the most active federal investigations we have seen. The only way this investigation will end soon is if the AG shuts it down.
  • Watergate was active(handling indictments and pleas) for over two and closed after 4 years
  • Michael Deaver Perjury Charges lasted over 3 years
  • The Iran Contra Investigation was active for 5 years and lasted over 6 years
  • Lyn Nofzigler Improper Lobbying Investigation lasted over 1 1/2 years
  • Samuel Pierce Influence Peddling Investigation was active for 6 years but lasted for 9 years
  • Whitewater was active for 5 years and ended after 7 years
  • Mike Espy Gifts Investigation lasted 3 years
  • Henry Cisneros Purjury Charge Investigations was active for 2 years and ended after 9 years.
  • Alexis Herman Influence Peddling lasted for over 2 years
  • Valerie Plame Leaks Investigation lasted over 3 years
How Mueller’s First Year Compares To Watergate, Iran-Contra And Whitewater

Last edited:

its pathetic.

What your saying is the morality of the leader is not important. History has proven that is not true.

its not immoral to work the system to your advantage legally. Brilliant people have done that since the beginning of time. Trump has done nothing immoral, now, would you like to talk about morality and the Clintons? how about the media? how about Obama? Pelosi? schumer? Sharpton? should I continue to list immoral democrats or do you get the message?

Trump shouldn't have fired comey. LOL

if Hildebeast had won she would have fired him the first day. WTF is the difference?

Looking a pass special federal investigations, the Mueller investigation may be with us for quite a bit longer. If it ends this year, it will be the shortest such investigation in 45 years. During the one year of the Mueller Investigation, he has racked up 14 indictments on over 100 charges and 5 guilty pleas. Also there have been 3 Russian organizations indicted and a referral to the US Attorney's Office for the New York Southern Federal District Court. The Mueller Investigation is one of the most active federal investigations we have seen. The only way this investigation will end soon is if the AG shuts it down.
  • Watergate was active(handling indictments and pleas) for over two and closed after 4 years
  • Michael Deaver Perjury Charges lasted over 3 years
  • The Iran Contra Investigation was active for 5 years and lasted over 6 years
  • Lyn Nofzigler Improper Lobbying Investigation lasted over 1 1/2 years
  • Samuel Pierce Influence Peddling Investigation was active for 6 years but lasted for 9 years
  • Whitewater was active for 5 years and ended after 7 years
  • Mike Espy Gifts Investigation lasted 3 years
  • Henry Cisneros Purjury Charge Investigations was active for 2 years and ended after 9 years.
  • Alexis Herman Influence Peddling lasted for over 2 years
  • Valerie Plame Leaks Investigation lasted over 3 years
How Mueller’s First Year Compares To Watergate, Iran-Contra And Whitewater

there was some basis in fact for those, there is nothing but political animus on the one being run by Heir Mewler.

its pathetic.

its not immoral to work the system to your advantage legally. Brilliant people have done that since the beginning of time. Trump has done nothing immoral, now, would you like to talk about morality and the Clintons? how about the media? how about Obama? Pelosi? schumer? Sharpton? should I continue to list immoral democrats or do you get the message?
Now most people would consider cheating on Wife #1, Wife #2, Wife #3 a character flaw, not to mention groping women, paying off mistresses and lying about it, bragging about his affairs, sexual allegations by over 15 women ranging from sexual harassment to sexual assault, over hundred separate investigations by the IRS, 1900 law suites for either breach of contract or character assassination, and over 3,000 documented lies in the last 2 years. We all have some character flaws, but Donald Trump simply has no character at all.

Comparing Barack Obama to Donald Trump is like comparing Einstein to Popsicle Pete.

You "learned" this way before he had even started. Why? Because you "believe" things that you want to believe and ignore anything you find inconvenient.

its pathetic.

Now most people would consider cheating on Wife #1, Wife #2, Wife #3 a character flaw, not to mention groping women, paying off mistresses and lying about it, bragging about his affairs, sexual allegations by over 15 women ranging from sexual harassment to sexual assault, over hundred separate investigations by the IRS, 1900 law suites for either breach of contract or character assassination, and over 3,000 documented lies in the last 2 years. We all have some character flaws, but Donald Trump simply has no character at all.

Comparing Barack Obama to Donald Trump is like comparing Einstein to Popsicle Pete.

But you continue to support the Clintons-----------------------you define hypocrisy.

Also, much of that about Trump is untrue, he was not personally sued or prosecuted by the IRS, some of the companies that he held financial interests in may have been and that is normal for US businesses in a country dominated by hungry lawyers. It is also true that serial monogamy has become the rule in this country, why should a very rich guy be any different?

I understand that you don't like Trump and that's just fine, but the continual lying is really getting old and the majority of americans are seeing through it.

You "learned" this way before he had even started. Why? Because you "believe" things that you want to believe and ignore anything you find inconvenient.

It might be helpful if you "learned" some truth, might make you look less like an idiot when you post.

I’ve leaned that “any day now” means “we’ve got nothing but going to keep stirring the witch hunt caldron until something floats to the surface(even if we have to plant it there)”

Forum List

Back