One year anniversary of Mueller investigation - What we've learned

why should he testify under oath? there is nothing to testify about. Why wasn't Hillary put under oath when she lied about classified data on her private server?
The president testifying will speed up the investigation. There have been 19 indictments of people that surround Trump or have connections with his campaign on over 100 charges and over half being incidental to the investigation. Since Trump is the central figure in the investigation, it only makes sense that his statements be under oath and not on twitter and that Mueller's questions be answered by the top dog.

Trump is no stranger to testifying under oath. However, his performance in the past has been far from stellar. Under oath, he answers questions exactly as if he were being interviewed by reporters, with long disconnect and often irrelevant comments. That just won't fly in a court room environment.

Of course, it's clear why Trump is very unlikely to appear before the grand jury or even submit to an interview by Mueller. Trump can not resist the temptation to boast and brag, exaggerating, and twisting the truth. This would surely end up in a charge of perjury.

Mueller has all the time in the world to complete the investigation. Trump doesn't. The midterms are just around the corner and he has already started campaigning for 2020. His continual attacks on Mueller without results makes him look weak and ineffective, something he can't afford. Probably what hurts Trump the most is Mueller refusing to engage him. That makes Trump look as silly as Don Quixote fighting windmills.

Mueller is one of the criminals who tried to influence our 2016 election, and now he and the deep state are trying to remove a constitutionally elected president, this is terrible for this nation. When the intelligence services start taking sides and trying to influence an election, we are on the road to becoming no better than a banana republic.
Mueller is one of the criminals who tried to influence our 2016 election,

Explain how you reached that wacky conclusion. :cuckoo:

Comey and Mueller are good friends and political suck buddies, what more do you need?
Comey and Mueller are former Department of Justice colleagues, and they had a working relationship. Comey's attorney says they are not "best friends", and government ethics experts say the relationship doesn't rise to the level of an illegal conflict in relation to the investigation in any case. The story was first published by Breitbart in June 2017. Need I say more?
http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/22/fbi-agents-congress-subpoenas/

tell us when she testified under oath about the classified data on her illegal server. the Benghazi testimony had nothing to do with her illegal use of a private server for government communications and the illegal destruction of government property (30000 emails)

tell us when she testified under oath about the classified data on her illegal server.

Why do you idiots feel the need to lie about something we all lived through?

You don't remember this?

G.O.P. Seeks Criminal Inquiry of Hillary Clinton’s Testimony to Congress

WASHINGTON — Republican leaders asked the Justice Department on Monday to open a criminal investigation into whether Hillary Clinton lied to Congress in testimony last fall about her private email server, opening a new front in their long-running attacks on the presumptive Democratic presidential nominee.

The Republican request, five days after the department closed a yearlong investigation into Mrs. Clinton’s handling of classified information in the emails, threatens to shadow her through the campaign and perhaps even into the White House if she is elected.

In a letter Monday evening, House Republicans asked the Justice Department to determine whether Mrs. Clinton had “committed perjury and made false statements” during her appearance in October before a special House panel on the 2012 attacks in Benghazi, Libya.

The letter was signed by Representatives Jason Chaffetz, Republican of Utah, who leads the Oversight Committee, and Robert W. Goodlatte, Republican of Virginia, who leads the Judiciary Committee.
I don’t see email scandal there

Because you're functionally illiterate.
And I still don't see email scandal there.

And I told you why, dope.

Your inability to read competently isn't my problem.

I'm asking you, liar.

and I have asked you many times to tell me how many 2016 votes in which states were changed as a result of Russian activity.

I am quoting left wing media, as are you. So in which case are they lying?

You're quoting yourself, liar.

You've posted nothing but your goofy conjectures.

I am quoting the liberal media, if you think its goofy, blame them.

one more chance, which 2016 votes were changed as a result of Russian activity, how many and where?

Post it up, liar.

That link does not address your claim at all.

This was you claim.

Post your proof, liar.

why should he testify under oath? there is nothing to testify about. Why wasn't Hillary put under oath when she lied about classified data on her private server?

Clinton testified under oath for eleven hours on national television.

she was never under oath, idiot. Never, because the FBI and DOJ knew she would lie and were trying to save her fat corrupt ass.

Liar.

tell us when she testified under oath about the classified data on her illegal server. the Benghazi testimony had nothing to do with her illegal use of a private server for government communications and the illegal destruction of government property (30000 emails)

Please cite the federal law that prohibited her or any previous Sec. of State from using a private email account or private server.
It’s the same law that makes non illegal collusion illegal

:lmao:

Okay sure, I will happily let the investigation continue :thup:

:rofl:
investigation of what?
Why don't you ask buckeye you dumb shit? :laugh:
I saw what he said, and I agree with him. I'm now asking you what you think mueller is investigating?
Are you stupid? How have you been in this conversation so long, and YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT MUELLER IS INVESTIGATING? OMG!!!

Go do some research, trash
well you all can't answer the question. BTW, I did research and have found jack shit. so tell me what it is that mueller is investigating.
He is investigating on how to get the hell out of this investigation with his butt in one peice.

investigation of what?
Why don't you ask buckeye you dumb shit? :laugh:
I saw what he said, and I agree with him. I'm now asking you what you think mueller is investigating?
Are you stupid? How have you been in this conversation so long, and YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT MUELLER IS INVESTIGATING? OMG!!!

Go do some research, trash
well you all can't answer the question. BTW, I did research and have found jack shit. so tell me what it is that mueller is investigating.
He is investigating on how to get the hell out of this investigation with his butt in one peice.
:auiqs.jpg: I agree

The biggest and most obvious thing that we have learned is that Obama and his henchthugs spied on the political campaign of the opposition party.

she was never under oath, idiot. Never, because the FBI and DOJ knew she would lie and were trying to save her fat corrupt ass.

Liar.

Please cite the federal law that prohibited her or any previous Sec. of State from using a private email account or private server.

That would be the FOIA Act, which required her to make available for scrutiny all official gov't communications unless deemed to be classified or otherwise too sensitive for public viewing. Which Clinton did not do, for some 30,000+ emails and documents. On top of that she sent and received classified information on that unprotected server which was not authorized for that purpose, and that violated the laws covering the protection of such information. C'mon dude, none of this is news; are you seriously going to argue that she did nothing wrong, AND then lied about it numerous times?

In the first truthful statement of his life today, Trump finally admitted "this is bigger than watergate!"

It is the collusion between the Obama admin, media, and now add stormy's lawyer....this is gonna be fun to uncover....the good thing is we have way more evidence of that then anything trump did.....so please let the investigation continue.....I cant wait to see how many more lies, bullshit and biased people are in this so called investigation.
:lmao:

Okay sure, I will happily let the investigation continue :thup:

:rofl:
investigation of what?
Something that is not a crime.

Unlike Team "GrabAss", the Special prosecutor doesn't leak, so you're lying again. You know nothing of the sort.

As long as it takes. When will President "Senile" testify under oath? That might speed things up a bit, don't cha think?

The president testifying will speed up the investigation. There have been 19 indictments of people that surround Trump or have connections with his campaign on over 100 charges and over half being incidental to the investigation. Since Trump is the central figure in the investigation, it only makes sense that his statements be under oath and not on twitter and that Mueller's questions be answered by the top dog.

Trump is no stranger to testifying under oath. However, his performance in the past has been far from stellar. Under oath, he answers questions exactly as if he were being interviewed by reporters, with long disconnect and often irrelevant comments. That just won't fly in a court room environment.

Of course, it's clear why Trump is very unlikely to appear before the grand jury or even submit to an interview by Mueller. Trump can not resist the temptation to boast and brag, exaggerating, and twisting the truth. This would surely end up in a charge of perjury.

Mueller has all the time in the world to complete the investigation. Trump doesn't. The midterms are just around the corner and he has already started campaigning for 2020. His continual attacks on Mueller without results makes him look weak and ineffective, something he can't afford. Probably what hurts Trump the most is Mueller refusing to engage him. That makes Trump look as silly as Don Quixote fighting windmills.

Mueller is one of the criminals who tried to influence our 2016 election, and now he and the deep state are trying to remove a constitutionally elected president, this is terrible for this nation. When the intelligence services start taking sides and trying to influence an election, we are on the road to becoming no better than a banana republic.
What you're saying is speculation. The truth will come out, not in Trump tweets but with the report of the Mueller investigation and eventually the grand jury transcripts and summaries of interviews after all prosecutions. Trump is clearly preparing for the worst by opening an investigation of the FBI as a distraction which has been the go to tactic from day one.

There is virtually no chance that Trump will be removed from office unless there is compelling evidence of his guilt.
Assuming every democrat would be in favor of impeachment it would require 4 Republicans on the judiciary committee to agree with Democrats, and 25 Republicans in the House, then 19 in the Senate.

Unless the democrats win both the House and Senate by good margin, the chance of a Trump impeachment is pretty low.

all true, but what really sucks is that this is all about Hillary losing. the dems and their complicit media cannot get over the FACT that the American people chose trump over crooked Hillary. THAT my friend, is what this is all about.

as to impeachment, beating the other party's candidate is not grounds for impeachment. If such were ever to happen there would be a civil war in this country, and remember, we have the guns and the police and the military on our side.
Of course a part of what's going on is political. Democrats are attacking Trump and Republicans are defending. Nothing really new there. The investigation of Russian interference in the election process is not new either. It started long before Trump won the election. What is new is a president firing the Director of the FBI to stop an investigation. Then a deputy AG hired by president appoints a special prosecutor to continue the investigation. This results in a daily barrage of insults, accusation, and threats out of the White House attempting to sideline the investigation. And what does Mueller have to say? Absolutely nothing which infuriates Trump. Mueller will of course have his say and the people will listen, because he has proven to be a man of few words unlike the president. If the evidence against Trump is creditable, republicans in congress will vote to impeach along with democrats. If it's not, it will become the subject for conspiracy theories.

Last edited:

Comey and Mueller are good friends and political suck buddies, what more do you need?
Comey and Mueller are former Department of Justice colleagues, and they had a working relationship. Comey's attorney says they are not "best friends", and government ethics experts say the relationship doesn't rise to the level of an illegal conflict in relation to the investigation in any case. The story was first published by Breitbart in June 2017. Need I say more?
You really think an unnamed source(s) in the FBI telling a right wing publication founded by Tucker Carlson that they want to see an investigation of FBI, yet failing to even mention Mueller proves Mueller and Comey are close friends? I suggest you read your link.

You really think an unnamed source(s) in the FBI telling a right wing publication founded by Tucker Carlson that they want to see an investigation of FBI, yet failing to even mention Mueller proves Mueller and Comey are close friends? I suggest you read your link.

this will all play out over the next few months. What is coming out now appears to implicate the top levels in the FBI and DOJ in an illegal attempt to drive the outcome of an election, and then to remove a duly elected president because he threatens the continuation of the corrupt deep state, the lying media, and liberal academia. We shall see what happens, but remember, Trump is a winner.

What I said earlier is true, none of this would be happening if the establishment had been successful in putting crooked Hillary in the whitehouse. What is going on is good for our country in the long run because it is exposing the money grubbing establishment pukes in both parties.

this will all play out over the next few months. What is coming out now appears to implicate the top levels in the FBI and DOJ in an illegal attempt to drive the outcome of an election, and then to remove a duly elected president because he threatens the continuation of the corrupt deep state, the lying media, and liberal academia. We shall see what happens, but remember, Trump is a winner.

What I said earlier is true, none of this would be happening if the establishment had been successful in putting crooked Hillary in the whitehouse. What is going on is good for our country in the long run because it is exposing the money grubbing establishment pukes in both parties.
The FBI/DOJ investigation is just a politicial move by Trump to distract voter attention away from the Mueller investigation.

Trump's ongoing attack on the people that work for him, is going to bring him down. Only 38% of government employees believe he's doing a good job and only 1 in 6 support his agenda. A president needs the cooperation if not the support of those that do the work. This is more important in government than the private sector because there's less room for rewards for a job well done and less punishment for a job poorly done. When workers believe the president is consumed with promoting himself and defending himself and not the work of the government, things start falling apart.

This is classic Mueller: he is doing a classic, organized crime case. This is RICO 101 ... It’s exactly what Mueller has been doing his whole goddamn life. It’s just that this time the boss of the family happens to be the leader of the free world'

This is classic Mueller: he is doing a classic, organized crime case. This is RICO 101 ... It’s exactly what Mueller has been doing his whole goddamn life. It’s just that this time the boss of the family happens to be the leader of the free world'
You may be right. In much of Trump's first 30 years of real estate development, he was skating on thin ice dealing with mobsters and making promises he could never fulfill. I doubt much has changed in the last 20 years except better lawyers and more secrecy.

Once people like this start crossing the line, bribing city employees, making deals with mobsters, selling worthless services, creating businesses as tax scams, cheating on their wives, and using payoffs as business expenses they never change. They just get better at it.

Last edited:

The FBI/DOJ investigation is just a politicial move by Trump to distract voter attention away from the Mueller investigation.

Trump's ongoing attack on the people that work for him, is going to bring him down. Only 38% of government employees believe he's doing a good job and only 1 in 6 support his agenda. A president needs the cooperation if not the support of those that do the work. This is more important in government than the private sector because there's less room for rewards for a job well done and less punishment for a job poorly done. When workers believe the president is consumed with promoting himself and defending himself and not the work of the government, things start falling apart.

nothing in your post is true, not a single word. The fact that you would say such tripe is exactly what is wrong in our great country today. Partisan hate and lying has become the norm, and you are continuing it here.

its pathetic.

You may be right. In much of Trump's first 30 years of real estate development, he was skating on thin ice dealing with mobsters and making promises he could never fulfill. I doubt much has changed in the last 20 years except better lawyers and more secrecy.

Once people like this start crossing the line, bribing city employees, making deals with mobsters, selling worthless services, creating businesses as tax scams, cheating on their wives, and using payoffs as business expenses they never change. They just get better at it.

more bullshit. it must really stink under your computer

nothing in your post is true, not a single word. The fact that you would say such tripe is exactly what is wrong in our great country today. Partisan hate and lying has become the norm, and you are continuing it here.

its pathetic.
I think you need to read a bit about the man. Most any biographies written before 2015 will tell you what this guy is really like. Read about his relationship with Roy Cohn, how he screwed the city of New York out a sports arena and a museum and how in tricked the planning board into approving the Hyatt Hotel in Manhattan (in Trump's own words) and how he dealt with the mob in the 70's and 80's. Look at his "Art of the Deal" and "Art of the Comeback" and how he put it to the New York bankers and how he pulled the wool over the eyes of the bankruptcy judge. And of course there's his recordings on the Howard Stern show and his "Pussy Grabber" video in which he made clear he has the morals of a stray cat.

What is amazing about the Trump phenomenon is so many people believe he just can't be that bad because he's the president. Even when it's in his own words, people don't believe it. It just has to be false news. Unfortunately most of it isn't.

Last edited:

Liar.

That would be the FOIA Act, which required her to make available for scrutiny all official gov't communications unless deemed to be classified or otherwise too sensitive for public viewing. Which Clinton did not do, for some 30,000+ emails and documents. On top of that she sent and received classified information on that unprotected server which was not authorized for that purpose, and that violated the laws covering the protection of such information. C'mon dude, none of this is news; are you seriously going to argue that she did nothing wrong, AND then lied about it numerous times?
No, the FOIA Act, Freedom of Information Act applies only to documents held by the federal government. It does not apply to any information held by ex-employees. Clinton had the legal right to do anything she choose to do with those emails provide they were not being supenoaed which they weren't. In the highly charged political environment at the time, it would have been pretty stupid of her to make 33,000 personal emails available to the public.

Freedom of Information Act (United States) - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back