Trump One word

Use just one word to describe your opinion of Donald J. Trump.
You want one word I'd use to describe my/our opinion of Trump rather than one one I'd use to describe Trump?

The one word that describes my opinion of Trump is "accurate."

??? You didn't type anything....or is there some sort of invisible web ink? LOL
You described your opinion as "accurate ". I found that response to be cryptic.

My opinion of Trump is an accurate opinion. "Accurate" is the word I've used to describe my opinion. There are people who would describe Trump as honest. I wold describe those people's opinion of Trump as inaccurate.

Remember my asking you for clarification? I did so asking, "You want one word I'd use to describe my/our opinion of Trump rather than one one I'd use to describe Trump?" I completed that post by providing what you actually did request. If you want a description of Trump rather than a description of Trump, I can give you a word for that too, but that is not what your OP requests.

Use just one word to describe your opinion of Donald J. Trump.
You want one word I'd use to describe my/our opinion of Trump rather than one one I'd use to describe Trump?

My opinion of Trump is an accurate opinion. "Accurate" is the word I've used to describe my opinion. There are people who would describe Trump as honest. I wold describe those people's opinion of Trump as inaccurate.

Remember my asking you for clarification? I did so asking, "You want one word I'd use to describe my/our opinion of Trump rather than one one I'd use to describe Trump?" I completed that post by providing what you actually did request. If you want a description of Trump rather than a description of Trump, I can give you a word for that too, but that is not what your OP requests.
I'm just looking for the simple way to describe your attitude of him.

Any simpler and I would ask for a Trump haiku.

Any simpler and I would ask for a Trump haiku.
Okay. LOL

I have too many words to choose from. Pick the one you like best.
  • Effluvial
  • Poltroonic
  • Miscreant
  • Procrustean
  • Degenerate
  • Witless
  • Vacuous
  • Parasitic
  • Banal
  • Gossip-mongering
  • Pedestrian
  • Provincial
  • Ignominious
  • Trogloditic
  • Dissolute
  • Emotionally-onanistic.
I've got many more. Let me know if none of the ones above appeal to you.

I have too many words to choose from. Pick the one you like best.
  • Effluvial
  • Poltroonic
  • Miscreant
  • Procrustean
  • Degenerate
  • Witless
  • Vacuous
  • Parasitic
  • Banal
  • Gossip-mongering
  • Pedestrian
  • Provincial
  • Ignominious
  • Trogloditic
  • Dissolute
  • Emotionally-onanistic.
I've got many more. Let me know if none of the ones above appeal to you.
I personally like 'vacuous '. But might I add petulant, huckster, buffoon and boor.

Forum List

Back