One Term Donnie

That’s right. He won’t be re-elected. His cowardly and enormously stupid cold blooded killing of the general has needlessly inflamed the region, and now Americans will die.

He campaigned on nonintervention, just as his two lying predecessors did, but now we know he too is a liar.

Donnie just made Sniify Joe look like a foreign policy expert. God help us.

On the flip side, had an American ambassador been all over the national news being drug down the street and killed you would have posted the same thing. It would have been trumps fault to and he would only be a one term presidant because of that.
Stop thinking only in a binary nature.

I have never supported the D party. I never will support either party and the criminal politicians.

Orange man is the only thing holding russia, libya, ethiopia, turkey, iran from invading israel to take over the leviathon fields. Yes, if dems win, the region will blow up........literally. Is that what you want?

Ethiopia? That Stone Age country can't invade a parking lot, much less Israel.

Ethiopia has always been adept at playing countries against each other. Currently, they're forging a strong relationship with russia and they're friendly with eritrea. This is crucial since it has implications at the bottleneck at the horn of africa. They can't do anything on their own but they will ally with russia, iran , and turkey. This is their only play.

Orange man is the only thing holding russia, libya, ethiopia, turkey, iran from invading israel to take over the leviathon fields. Yes, if dems win, the region will blow up........literally. Is that what you want?

Ethiopia has always been adept at playing countries against each other. Currently, they're forging a strong relationship with russia and they're friendly with eritrea. This is crucial since it has implications at the bottleneck at the horn of africa. They can't do anything on their own but they will ally with russia, iran , and turkey. This is their only play.

Eritrea? You know absolutely NOTHING about Eritrea if you post garbage like this.

That’s right. He won’t be re-elected. His cowardly and enormously stupid cold blooded killing of the general has needlessly inflamed the region, and now Americans will die.

He campaigned on nonintervention, just as his two lying predecessors did, but now we know he too is a liar.

You just fucking now figured out he is a liar, really?

Clinton, W, O, were all liars but no one seemed to care then.

Bbbbbbbbbbuuuuuutttttt,:21::abgg2q.jpg::290968001256257790-final:thanks for NOT letting us down.

Oh I always knew him a liar, but I had hoped he wasn’t a warmonger like W and O. I know now he’s just another disgusting warmonger.

On the flip side, had an American ambassador been all over the national news being drug down the street and killed you would have posted the same thing. It would have been trumps fault to and he would only be a one term presidant because of that.
Stop thinking only in a binary nature.

I have never supported the D party. I never will support either party and the criminal politicians.

Na, I'm pointing out the generic binary nature of your post. You were attempt to get kudos off both sides there. Look, there was no intervention. There was a no war. A drone was used exactly for what it was designed for. See, in the 80's and into the 90's Trumps option would basically have been to send special ops guys in there to kill that guy. Instead, we roll a drone in there on him and turned him to paste. This was needed because the guy was In charge of causing trouble for us over there. No details other then the guy got killed have been released. So by commenting, or parroting comments you hear on TV, you are basically just running with the herd. This won't end Trump. Matter of fact, I'm thinking we will see more of it as our guys pull out.

Oh I always knew him a liar, but I had hoped he wasn’t a warmonger like W and O. I know now he’s just another disgusting warmonger.

He has lied about EVERYTHING imaginable why did you think this would be different?

I don’t know if Trump will get re-elected. But the killing of Soleimani certainly won’t hurt. The guy is responsible for the death of hundreds of Americans, and Americans like when the President is tough against terrorists.

The only caveat to that is if tensions escalate dramatically. Iran will retaliate. If we get into a full-blown shooting war, then Trump could be in trouble because the nation doesn’t want it. But I doubt that will happen.
Totally stupid and uninformed, but typical of the dumb American who gets all his information from the government and billionaires.

Please read and refute any of this.
The US Government Lies Constantly, And The Burden Of Proof Is On The Accuser

In reality there’s no evidence for any of the reasons we’ve been offered for why Iran needed to be provoked into an almost inevitable retaliation that Trump is currently tweeting will result in all-out war:

• The claim that Soleimani posed an “imminent threat” is completely without evidence, rumored to be “razor thin“, and entirely debunked in this excellent essay by Craig Murray.
  • Mike Pence’s claim that Soleimani assisted 9/11 terrorists is so ridiculous that even the war-loving Washington Post dismissed it.
  • There’s no proof that Soleimani directed the strike that allegedly killed a US contractor, or that that contractor even existed.
  • There’s no proof that Soleimani was involved in any “attack” on any US embassy, leaving aside the obvious fact that a little graffiti on the walls wouldn’t justify his assassination if he did.
  • The “hundreds of American deaths” line you hear regurgitated by everyone from Trump to Elizabeth Warren actually refers to Iraqis defending themselves from an illegal US invasion with some training from Iran. The claim that Iran was behind Iraqi bombs is withoutevidence and wouldn’t matter if it were true; claiming the inhabitants of an invaded nation don’t have the right to defend themselves is absurd, regardless of where they got their weaponry.
  • The claim that Soleimani was “a terrorist” is only made because the branch of the Iranian military he commanded was arbitrarily designated a terrorist organization by the US government last year, a designation that any foreign government could just as easily make for any branch of the US military. He was actually a fearsome enemy of ISIS and al-Qaeda and played a massive role in halting the spread of ISIS.
So tell me what law was broken?

Was the US embassy under attack?

Did that general call for the attack?

Was the general in the battlefield?

Was he killed in iraq near the battlefield?

He has lied about EVERYTHING imaginable why did you think this would be different?
I suppose you are right. My mistake.

He was blinded by hatred for Hillary Clinton. He couldn't decipher Trump's bullshit.

I really appreciate that statement.

Eritrea? You know absolutely NOTHING about Eritrea if you post garbage like this.

You may want to rethink that since they have recently ended a 2 decade conflict.

I'm not sure any of this would have come as a surprise if you would just keep yourself informed. That piece by Caitlin Johnstone was stellar, she is a great Journalist. If you had been following her work closely, none of this would have come as a shock. I notice that no one wants to counter the FACTS in that piece you posted, all they do is attack the source, that should tell you something.

Ignore hyper-partisans on both sides, they have blind spots for their candidates, and they are immune to listening to logic and facts. If anybody had voted for either candidate, and either one wins, the same shit would have been happening, six of one, half dozen of the other. I did enough investigation before the election to know that the "cabal", interlocking directorate, etc. and Deep State were playing both sides, as they always do.

It is just more sophisticated than it used to be. By existence of information technology, and awareness of the public? It has to be. It doesn't mean the game has changed, only advanced.

Post #334

Post #361

Did you not pay attention to Bolivia? :dunno:

Did you not pay attention to Bolivia? :dunno:

Beep. Beep. Beeep.

Rabbit Hole Alert!!

Beep. Beep Beep. Bolivia. Beep Beep!

Americans are celebrating the death of Salami, folks.

they will reward Trump with a 2nd term, people!

You may want to rethink that since they have recently ended a 2 decade conflict.

So now they are allies?

Killed a terrorist mastermind in cold blood. Just awful!

LESSEE:
  1. 1-Term Donnie.
  2. Cowardly.
  3. Stupid Cold-Blooded Killing.
  4. Needlessly inflamed.
  5. American will die.
Are you willing to lay down a bet he won't be reelected? What are you willing to put up?

Coward. Support that claim with facts, not emotions.

Cold-Blooded Killing. You mean like the hundreds of Americans the general killed that you were OK with?

Needlessly inflamed. Oh you mean we should have just left well enough alone like before when they were just trying to burn down our embassy, attack out ships, while chanting death to America?

Americans will die. Hey DUMBASS, Americans were already dying. Why don't you go lick some Ayatollah ass, since you seem to like it so much.
Yet another dumb fuck American totally clueless, thanks to consuming propaganda generated by billionaires and a criminal government.

PLEASE GET INFORMED...ASSHOLE!

In reality there’s no evidence for any of the reasons we’ve been offered for why Iran needed to be provoked into an almost inevitable retaliation that Trump is currently tweeting will result in all-out war:

• The claim that Soleimani posed an “imminent threat” is completely without evidence, rumored to be “razor thin“, and entirely debunked in this excellent essay by Craig Murray.
  • Mike Pence’s claim that Soleimani assisted 9/11 terrorists is so ridiculous that even the war-loving Washington Post dismissed it.
  • There’s no proof that Soleimani directed the strike that allegedly killed a US contractor, or that that contractor even existed.
  • There’s no proof that Soleimani was involved in any “attack” on any US embassy, leaving aside the obvious fact that a little graffiti on the walls wouldn’t justify his assassination if he did.
  • The “hundreds of American deaths” line you hear regurgitated by everyone from Trump to Elizabeth Warren actually refers to Iraqis defending themselves from an illegal US invasion with some training from Iran. The claim that Iran was behind Iraqi bombs is withoutevidence and wouldn’t matter if it were true; claiming the inhabitants of an invaded nation don’t have the right to defend themselves is absurd, regardless of where they got their weaponry.
  • The claim that Soleimani was “a terrorist” is only made because the branch of the Iranian military he commanded was arbitrarily designated a terrorist organization by the US government last year, a designation that any foreign government could just as easily make for any branch of the US military. He was actually a fearsome enemy of ISIS and al-Qaeda and played a massive role in halting the spread of ISIS.

An attack may be deemed “imminent”, according to the Bethlehem Doctrine, even if you know no details of it or when it might occur. So you may be assassinated by a drone or bomb strike – and the doctrine was specifically developed to justify such strikes – because of “intelligence” you are engaged in a plot, when that intelligence neither says what the plot is nor when it might occur. Or even more tenuous, because there is intelligence you have engaged in a plot before, so it is reasonable to kill you in case you do so again.

Lies, the Bethlehem Doctrine, and the Illegal Murder of Soleimani - Craig Murray

He's been killing and plotting to kill Americans, for decades.
Fuck 'em.

Forum List

Back