One Term Donnie

That’s right. He won’t be re-elected. His cowardly and enormously stupid cold blooded killing of the general has needlessly inflamed the region, and now Americans will die.

He campaigned on nonintervention, just as his two lying predecessors did, but now we know he too is a liar.

Donnie just made Sniify Joe look like a foreign policy expert. God help us.

Stop having nutburgers every morning

Lies, the Bethlehem Doctrine, and the Illegal Murder of Soleimani 636
Lies, the Bethlehem Doctrine, and the Illegal Murder of Soleimani - Craig Murray

". . . Let us now move on to the next lie, which is being widely repeated, this time originated by Donald Trump, that Soleimani was responsible for the “deaths of hundreds, if not thousands, of Americans”. This lie has been parroted by everybody, Republicans and Democrats alike.

Really? Who were they? When and where? While the Bethlehem Doctrine allows you to kill somebody because they might be going to attack someone, sometime, but you don’t know who or when, there is a reasonable expectation that if you are claiming people have already been killed you should be able to say who and when.

The truth of the matter is that if you take every American killed including and since 9/11, in the resultant Middle East related wars, conflicts and terrorist acts,
well over 90% of them have been killed by Sunni Muslims financed and supported out of Saudi Arabia and its gulf satellites, and less than 10% of those Americans have been killed by Shia Muslims tied to Iran.. . ."

Mike Pence crams 3 inaccuracies about 9/11 into 1 tweet while trying to justify Soleimani strike
Mike Pence crams 3 inaccuracies about 9/11 into 1 tweet while trying to justify Soleimani strike
". . . . Wow, where to start with how wrong this is...

1. There were 19 hijackers on 9/11, not twelve.

2. Soleimani, an Iranian Shiite, would not have assisted Sunnis.

3. Soleimani quite literally helped the U.S. with post-9/11 intelligence in Afghanistan because he hated the Taliban. Mike Pence on Twitter

— Charlotte Clymer️‍ (@cmclymer) January 3, 2020

A New Yorker article from 2013 also points out that the U.S. actually worked with Soleimani "to help the United States destroy their mutual enemy, the Taliban." That lasted until former President George W. Bush declared Iran part of his "Axis of Evil" in the Middle East."

That’s right. He won’t be re-elected. His cowardly and enormously stupid cold blooded killing of the general has needlessly inflamed the region, and now Americans will die.

He campaigned on nonintervention, just as his two lying predecessors did, but now we know he too is a liar.

What the fuck happened to you? :dunno:

We can only hope the Ayatollahs show restraint. You know? The Ayatollahs Americans are told are blood thirsty animals. If they don’t, here comes WWIII.

Crazy Don has really fucked up. Ironic that we have to hope the leaders of Iran keep their heads.

We can only hope the Ayatollahs show restraint. You know? The Ayatollahs Americans are told are blood thirsty animals. If they don’t, here comes WWIII.

Crazy Don has really fucked up. Ironic that we have to hope the leaders of Iran keep their heads.
You watch way too much television news.

I don’t watch any. I’m just a lot smarter than you.

lol we’ll see.

I searched the archives, and found clear evidence that Pence is flat out lying, spreading propaganda.
Screenshot-989.png

In fact, the EXACT REVERSE happened, this general was HELPING us attack the Taliban. :dunno:

The Shadow Commander

Qassem Suleimani is the Iranian operative who has been reshaping the Middle East. Now he’s directing Assad’s war in Syria.
The Shadow Commander

". . . Since then, Suleimani has orchestrated attacks in places as far flung as Thailand, New Delhi, Lagos, and Nairobi—at least thirty attempts in the past two years alone. The most notorious was a scheme, in 2011, to hire a Mexican drug cartel to blow up the Saudi Ambassador to the United States as he sat down to eat at a restaurant a few miles from the White House. The cartel member approached by Suleimani’s agent turned out to be an informant for the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration. (The Quds Force appears to be more effective close to home, and a number of the remote plans have gone awry.) Still, after the plot collapsed, two former American officials told a congressional committee that Suleimani should be assassinated. “Suleimani travels a lot,” one said. “He is all over the place. Go get him. Either try to capture him or kill him.” In Iran, more than two hundred dignitaries signed an outraged letter in his defense; a social-media campaign proclaimed, “We are all Qassem Suleimani.”

Several Middle Eastern officials, some of whom I have known for a decade, stopped talking the moment I brought up Suleimani. “We don’t want to have any part of this,” a Kurdish official in Iraq said. Among spies in the West, he appears to exist in a special category, an enemy both hated and admired: a Middle Eastern equivalent of Karla, the elusive Soviet master spy in John le Carré’s novels. When I called Dagan, the former Mossad chief, and mentioned Suleimani’s name, there was a long pause on the line. “Ah,” he said, in a tone of weary irony, “a very good friend.”

<snip>

In the chaotic days after the attacks of September 11th, Ryan Crocker, then a senior State Department official, flew discreetly to Geneva to meet a group of Iranian diplomats. “I’d fly out on a Friday and then back on Sunday, so nobody in the office knew where I’d been,” Crocker told me. “We’d stay up all night in those meetings.” It seemed clear to Crocker that the Iranians were answering to Suleimani, whom they referred to as “Haji Qassem,” and that they were eager to help the United States destroy their mutual enemy, the Taliban. Although the United States and Iran broke off diplomatic relations in 1980, after American diplomats in Tehran were taken hostage, Crocker wasn’t surprised to find that Suleimani was flexible. “You don’t live through eight years of brutal war without being pretty pragmatic,” he said. Sometimes Suleimani passed messages to Crocker, but he avoided putting anything in writing. “Haji Qassem’s way too smart for that,” Crocker said. “He’s not going to leave paper trails for the Americans.”

Before the bombing began, Crocker sensed that the Iranians were growing impatient with the Bush Administration, thinking that it was taking too long to attack the Taliban. At a meeting in early October, 2001, the lead Iranian negotiator stood up and slammed a sheaf of papers on the table. “If you guys don’t stop building these fairy-tale governments in the sky, and actually start doing some shooting on the ground, none of this is ever going to happen!” he shouted. “When you’re ready to talk about serious fighting, you know where to find me.” He stomped out of the room. “It was a great moment,” Crocker said.

The coöperation between the two countries lasted through the initial phase of the war. At one point, the lead negotiator handed Crocker a map detailing the disposition of Taliban forces. “Here’s our advice: hit them here first, and then hit them over here. And here’s the logic.” Stunned, Crocker asked, “Can I take notes?” The negotiator replied, “You can keep the map.” The flow of information went both ways. On one occasion, Crocker said, he gave his counterparts the location of an Al Qaeda facilitator living in the eastern city of Mashhad. The Iranians detained him and brought him to Afghanistan’s new leaders, who, Crocker believes, turned him over to the U.S. The negotiator told Crocker, “Haji Qassem is very pleased with our coöperation.”

The good will didn’t last. In January, 2002, Crocker, who was by then the deputy chief of the American Embassy in Kabul, was awakened one night by aides, who told him that President George W. Bush, in his State of the Union Address, had named Iran as part of an “Axis of Evil.” Like many senior diplomats, Crocker was caught off guard. He saw the negotiator the next day at the U.N. compound in Kabul, and he was furious. “You completely damaged me,” Crocker recalled him saying. “Suleimani is in a tearing rage. He feels compromised.” The negotiator told Crocker that, at great political risk, Suleimani had been contemplating a complete reëvaluation of the United States, saying, “Maybe it’s time to rethink our relationship with the Americans.” The Axis of Evil speech brought the meetings to an end. Reformers inside the government, who had advocated a rapprochement with the United States, were put on the defensive. Recalling that time, Crocker shook his head. “We were just that close,” he said. “One word in one speech changed history.”

lol we’ll see.

Good lord Paulie, when are you going to wake up? :dunno:

Before or after the U.N is throwing you in a cage and the Chinese and Russian bombs are raining down on the land?

giphy.gif

We feel your pain at the passing of your hero. We are also laughing at it.

lol we’ll see.

OTH. ..

This all could be one giant elaborate ruse of Trump's to outsmart the Deep State and the Military?

If after it is all done, if Gipper IS right, and the Iranians show restraint, and the U.S. ends up having to leave, not only Iraq, but Syria and possibly Afghanistan as well, doesn't Trump get what he has always wanted, over and above, Israel, the Military, the Deep State and all the generals? :71:

After U.S. Strike On Iraqi Forces Its Troops Will (Again) Have To Leave
MoA - After U.S. Strike On Iraqi Forces Its Troops Will (Again) Have To Leave

". . . There are some 5,000 U.S. soldiers in Iraq in bases which also house 10,000nds of Iraqi soldiers and PMF troops. Revenge attacks are now inevitable:

In the aftermath of the American strikes, Iraqi Prime Minister Adil Abdul-Mahdi said, “We have already confirmed our rejection of any unilateral action by coalition forces or any other forces inside Iraq. We consider it a violation of Iraq’s sovereignty and a dangerous escalation that threatens the security of Iraq and the region,” according to a statement released on Iraqi state television.
Abdul-Mahdi now finds himself facing the nightmare possibility of Iranian-linked paramilitaries, whose political wings hold enormous sway over his government, going to war with American forces on Iraqi territory, which would compound a disastrous few months in which the deaths of hundreds of protestors have been laid at his feet, prompting him to hand in his resignation to parliament.

The coming days and weeks will answer a number of questions about how this perilous situation will play out, primarily how far are the paramilitaries willing to act upon their rhetoric which has endlessly stated that the American presence in Iraq is a continuation of the occupation, in addition to their readiness to take military action in order to force out the Americans, “once again”.

The U.S. and Israel have already killed hundreds of Iraqi forces that are aligned with Iran. But these were the most egregious strikes. There is no doubt. The U.S. forces will have to (again) leave Iraq:

Brasco_Aad @Brasco_Aad - 19:55 UTC · Dec 29, 2019
Iraqi PMU Asai'b Ahl al-Haq statement on the American attack on Iraq tonight:
''The American military presence has become a burden for the State and a source of aggression against our forces and therefore it has become mandatory for all of us to expel them from Iraq.''
U.S. President Donald Trump had declared that he wants U.S. troops to leave the Middle East. But the 'deep state', the Pentagon and State Department bureaucracy, have resisted any such move:

Pompeo, Esper and Gen. Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, flew to Palm Beach, Florida, after the operation to brief President Donald Trump.
Esper said they discussed with Trump “other options that are available” to respond to Iran.
Trump was at Mar-a-Lago but did not appear with his top national security officials. After Pompeo and Esper spoke, the president traveled to his private golf club in West Palm Beach. The White House did not immediately say why Trump returned to the club after spending nearly six hours there earlier Sunday.

Yesterday's attacks guarantee that all U.S. troops will have to leave Iraq and will thereby also lose their supply lines to Syria.

One wonders if that was the real intent of those strikes."

Beale I’ve tried to show you alternatives to the “trump is NWO” mantra you seem to want to hang on to. If you would just do yourself the favor of looking deeper you’ll see how clear it is. Everything trump is doing is waking people up to the idea of the deep state. Only a few short years ago the phrase “deep state” was conspiracy theory lore. Now it’s a household phrase. Millions of people are waking up to the NWO and you think this is some big elaborate psy-op when they could’ve just had Hillary win and destroy the republic? Use your damn intuition on this one. The NWO has NEVER utilized the idea of truth or anything resembling it in their entire history. Waking millions of people up to what they’ve been doing is the absolute LAST thing they want.

I’m done debating this with you. I’ve taken MONTHS of my time to research this stuff and I’ve seen all I need to see to get off the fence on this and realize that something amazing is happening. If you don’t want to be a part of it then I’ll be here to say I told you so when the time comes.

Beale I’ve tried to show you alternatives to the “trump is NWO” mantra you seem to want to hang on to. If you would just do yourself the favor of looking deeper you’ll see how clear it is. Everything trump is doing is waking people up to the ides of the deep stage. Only a few short years ago the phrase “deep state” was conspiracy theory lore. Now it’s a household phrase. Millions of people are waking up to the NWO and you think this is some big elaborate psy-op when they could’ve just had Hillary win and destroy the republic? Use your damn intuition on this one. The NWO has NEVER utilized the idea of truth or anything resembling it in their entire history. Waking millions of people up to what they’ve been doing is the absolute LAST thing they want.

I’m done debating this with you. I’ve taken MONTHS of my time to research this stuff and I’ve seen all I need to see to get off the fence on this and realize that something amazing is happening. If you don’t want to be a part of it then I’ll be here to say I told you so when the time comes.

Unlike you, I judge actions and results, not rhetoric.

We shall see what events transpire.

Beale I’ve tried to show you alternatives to the “trump is NWO” mantra you seem to want to hang on to. If you would just do yourself the favor of looking deeper you’ll see how clear it is. Everything trump is doing is waking people up to the ides of the deep stage. Only a few short years ago the phrase “deep state” was conspiracy theory lore. Now it’s a household phrase. Millions of people are waking up to the NWO and you think this is some big elaborate psy-op when they could’ve just had Hillary win and destroy the republic? Use your damn intuition on this one. The NWO has NEVER utilized the idea of truth or anything resembling it in their entire history. Waking millions of people up to what they’ve been doing is the absolute LAST thing they want.

Unlike you, I judge actions and results, not rhetoric.

We shall see what events transpire.
Everything about why I believe what I believe is because of ACTIONS I’ve seen. You see a military strike and you think “same ol same ol” without looking deeper into what it really means.

If the media crying and wetting their beds over it isn’t enough for you to realize what’s really going on then I don’t know what to tell you. The deep state/CIA totally controlled Iran for decades and trump took out one of their biggest pieces in the Middle East. It’s called peace through strength. What’s the point of having the world’s greatest military if you’re just going to sit back and let the worst of the worst around the world murder people?

This is the third time now in his presidency that they’ve claimed trump was starting WW3. When are you going to stop falling for this shit?

lol we’ll see.

OTH. ..

This all could be one giant elaborate ruse of Trump's to outsmart the Deep State and the Military?

If after it is all done, if Gipper IS right, and the Iranians show restraint, and the U.S. ends up having to leave, not only Iraq, but Syria and possibly Afghanistan as well, doesn't Trump get what he has always wanted, over and above, Israel, the Military, the Deep State and all the generals? :71:

". . . There are some 5,000 U.S. soldiers in Iraq in bases which also house 10,000nds of Iraqi soldiers and PMF troops. Revenge attacks are now inevitable:

In the aftermath of the American strikes, Iraqi Prime Minister Adil Abdul-Mahdi said, “We have already confirmed our rejection of any unilateral action by coalition forces or any other forces inside Iraq. We consider it a violation of Iraq’s sovereignty and a dangerous escalation that threatens the security of Iraq and the region,” according to a statement released on Iraqi state television.
Abdul-Mahdi now finds himself facing the nightmare possibility of Iranian-linked paramilitaries, whose political wings hold enormous sway over his government, going to war with American forces on Iraqi territory, which would compound a disastrous few months in which the deaths of hundreds of protestors have been laid at his feet, prompting him to hand in his resignation to parliament.

The coming days and weeks will answer a number of questions about how this perilous situation will play out, primarily how far are the paramilitaries willing to act upon their rhetoric which has endlessly stated that the American presence in Iraq is a continuation of the occupation, in addition to their readiness to take military action in order to force out the Americans, “once again”.

The U.S. and Israel have already killed hundreds of Iraqi forces that are aligned with Iran. But these were the most egregious strikes. There is no doubt. The U.S. forces will have to (again) leave Iraq:

''The American military presence has become a burden for the State and a source of aggression against our forces and therefore it has become mandatory for all of us to expel them from Iraq.''
U.S. President Donald Trump had declared that he wants U.S. troops to leave the Middle East. But the 'deep state', the Pentagon and State Department bureaucracy, have resisted any such move:

Pompeo, Esper and Gen. Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, flew to Palm Beach, Florida, after the operation to brief President Donald Trump.
Esper said they discussed with Trump “other options that are available” to respond to Iran.
Trump was at Mar-a-Lago but did not appear with his top national security officials. After Pompeo and Esper spoke, the president traveled to his private golf club in West Palm Beach. The White House did not immediately say why Trump returned to the club after spending nearly six hours there earlier Sunday.

Yesterday's attacks guarantee that all U.S. troops will have to leave Iraq and will thereby also lose their supply lines to Syria.

That’s a very optimistic theory. I hope it’s right, but fear it isn’t. I don’t believe Donnie is that smart.

lol we’ll see.

OTH. ..

That’s a very optimistic theory. I hope it’s right, but fear it isn’t. I don’t believe Donnie is that smart.
If the leftist media losing their mind over every single thing he does isn’t enough for you to see what he’s trying to do then you’re a lost cause. Look how scared Nancy Pelosi is. The woman has no idea what she’s saying anymore when she speaks she can’t even form a coherent sentence anymore. These people are scared to death that they’re about to go to prison. Expand your thinking and use your intuition it’s right in front of your face man. It’s as clear as day. Break the programming and conditioning we’ve all been victim of for so long now and just SEE IT. Once you finally allow yourself to see it it’s as clear as day. I fought it too. I was just like Beale is, where I couldn’t determine what I thought was real in regards to this but then I just kept digging deeper and eventually it became crystal clear to me.

So you are MORE than Ok with what President Trump, did correct?

Unless you are a sadistic SOB who likes taking a drill to a 4 year old boys leg in front of his mom....right?
?
Your Hero, General Salami once took a cordless drill to a 4 year old boy's leg because his parents weren't cooperating with him. Does that kind of stuff go on in your part of the world? Maybe you are ok with that.

Maybe deep down inside you are a Terrible, Evil and Immoral Person, and the only thing that makes you feel good is to point your finger at others.

That is the only way to explain your posts. You are a calloused Cretan with no Moral Compass.

Forum List

Back