Thanks for nothing.

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
After all we've done for Iraq, they want us out. Leave if we chose to leave. Leave their economy in ruble. Iran will own them when we leave...so leave Iran nothing.

I agree. Take all of our weapons, our equipment and leave them with what they had before the Iraq war.

Iran will roll over them and own Iraq. Good riddance.

Iraq as the ass between two chairs:04: ... Iran or the USA?:dunno:
An appetizing choice, if the choice is the USA it is for sure that Iran will take revenge and if the choice is Iran, Trump will ruin the country with sanctions:badgrin:

As I understand it, one House approved a motion for the US to leave, but that there are several other steps before that can become law. So it looks like a move to quiet the Shia until Soleimani blows over.

I can't believe how ungrateful Iraq has become towards America.

All we did is invade their country, bomb and destroy its infrastructure, kill tens of thousands of civilians, and turn the once thriving country into a dysfunctional chaotic mess.

I guess it's impossible to please some people. ... :cool:

All we did is invade their country, bomb and destroy its infrastructure, kill tens of thousands of civilians, and turn the once thriving country into a dysfunctional chaotic mess.

Maybe some folks just don't like being tortured or killed by Saddam and his larvae? How ungrateful!

Tales of Saddam's Brutality

As I understand it, one House approved a motion for the US to leave, but that there are several other steps before that can become law. So it looks like a move to quiet the Shia until Soleimani blows over.
Almost half the voting block didn’t show out of protest. And it is a non binding resolution. And the pm had already resigned that called the vote. So, yeah, it is for nothing but show.

How many had Saddam killed? How many Sunni’s have been killed by Iran?

Forum List

Back