One simple reason why I will vote for McCain

No I think Sealy basically got it right

An impeachment hearing would have deadlocked the House. No R would have voted for impeachment

I don't think that was too high a price to pay, but Nancy did.

But after the House initiates the impeachment, it is decided in the Senate, and the Dems did not have the supser majority they'd have needed to find for impeachment.

It would have failed.

Given that, while I respectfully disagree, the Dems folded on impeachment.

If only they had that magic number 60.

Well a person can dream I suppose.

If only they had that magic number 60.

Well a person can dream I suppose.
that only matters AFTER impeachment
since the house never even took the first step, what the balance in the senate is is irrelevant

btw, the senate broke on political lines for Clinton too

I too dream of a House of Representatives reduced to a magic number of 60 democrats.
have you noticed how the brainless libs in this thread have called me dumb and stupid and other things, yet i have posted the truth and shown them to be complete idiots when it comes to this issue

that only matters AFTER impeachment
since the house never even took the first step, what the balance in the senate is is irrelevant

btw, the senate broke on political lines for Clinton too

I know this, it's not a sure thing for Dubya. Though I can see some members of the GOP voting for impeachment.

have you noticed how the brainless libs in this thread have called me dumb and stupid and other things, yet i have posted the truth and shown them to be complete idiots when it comes to this issue

Divecon, would you honestly like some cheese with that whine?

Where in this thread did I call you dumb, stupid, and other things?

Yet you call me a "brainless Lib" as if you think not being like you is an insult.

Oh and for the record, I'm not brainless though I'm sure you will tend to disagree since it might be a civil debate. Can't have that can we?

You are a hypocrite and need to cry elsewhere.

Divecon, would you honestly like some cheese with that whine?

Where in this thread did I call you dumb, stupid, and other things?

Yet you call me a "brainless Lib" as if you think not being like you is an insult.

Oh and for the record, I'm not brainless though I'm sure you will tend to disagree since it might be a civil debate. Can't have that can we?

You are a hypocrite and need to cry elsewhere.
if you didnt, then i wasnt addressing you, was i?

if you didnt, then i wasnt addressing you, was i?

You were quoting someone who was trying to act like I was stupid.

If you hadn't quoted that, I wouldn't of assumed you were talking about me.

I apologize to you if you weren't talking about me, but I know I didn't say any of that in this thread.

You were quoting someone who was trying to act like I was stupid.

If you hadn't quoted that, I wouldn't of assumed you were talking about me.

I apologize to you if you weren't talking about me, but I know I didn't say any of that in this thread.
as far as i recall, you seem to post reasonable things, and i do believe my direct replies to you have been quite civil

as far as i recall, you seem to post reasonable things, and i do believe my direct replies to you have been quite civil

Well thanks and I believe so.

I know I try not to post stuff without any evidence or first-hand knowledge.

Well thanks and I believe so.

I know I try not to post stuff without any evidence or first-hand knowledge.
i like posters like you
i can actually have a debate and conversation with you without seeing complete nonsense thrown around

to those like kirk/chris and bobo, the utter nonsense is not worthy of discussion, so i dont bother

Forum List

Back