One pilot left cockpit, then got locked out; can be heard trying to break the door down before crash

Apparently these planes are flown by computer and each pilot has an independent electronic system. You would think 8 minutes would be enough time to open the freaking door but time goes fast when you are fighting a computer that is determined to fly your plane into a mountain. It's also possible that the other pilot went crazy or passed out.
No thanks to the stupidity of the people who designed this shit the guy who is supposed to be in there couldn't open that door in an hour much less eight minutes.
Really?

You understand that the co-pilot locked him out correct? I also hope you understand why there is a damn good reason that those in the cabin cannot simply access the crew station at will.

The design is fine. There is nothing that you can do if the person controlling the plane wants to down it - simple as that. Bad shit happens. You try and prevent what you can but bad shit will still happen.
I understand if the guy in charge of the freaking plane does not have the keys to the cockpit there is something wrong with the design.

Apparently these planes are flown by computer and each pilot has an independent electronic system. You would think 8 minutes would be enough time to open the freaking door but time goes fast when you are fighting a computer that is determined to fly your plane into a mountain. It's also possible that the other pilot went crazy or passed out.
No thanks to the stupidity of the people who designed this shit the guy who is supposed to be in there couldn't open that door in an hour much less eight minutes.
Really?

You understand that the co-pilot locked him out correct? I also hope you understand why there is a damn good reason that those in the cabin cannot simply access the crew station at will.

The design is fine. There is nothing that you can do if the person controlling the plane wants to down it - simple as that. Bad shit happens. You try and prevent what you can but bad shit will still happen.

I understand if the guy in charge of the freaking plane does not have the keys to the cockpit there is something wrong with the design.
What if a terrorist grabs him while he is out of the cockpit going to the bathroom and then takes the keys to the cockpit away from him? The best and simplest option is to make sure there are always 2 people in the cockpit, so when one of the pilots has to go to the BR, one of the cabin crew can sit in the cockpit during that time.

Was the other pilot (who remained in the cockpit and apparently locked the first pilot out), Islamic?
I asked that question before they found the black box. I'm guessing YES.
Islam is against suicide. It is against Islamic law to commit suicide. So, anyone saying or claiming he/she is a Muslim and then commits suicide is not acting as a Muslim. Whether or not this person was Christian, Muslim, Jewish-- he/she was not acting in compliance with the laws of that religion. However, the co-pilot's name has be published and it is not an Muslim name at all. It's a very German name.

Pleaze.

I grow tired of people saying that all the myriad numbers of terrorists groups who claim Mo as their own are not really Muslim.

I guess to be Muslim only means marrying 9 year old girls, taking female sex slaves, treating women as second class citizens, and personally behead hundreds of defenseless prisoners.
You are an idiot if you think that these extreme actions actually represent the 1.7 billion Muslims on the planet. Really an idiot.

Really?

What if a terrorist grabs him while he is out of the cockpit going to the bathroom and then takes the keys to the cockpit away from him? The best and simplest option is to make sure there are always 2 people in the cockpit, so when one of the pilots has to go to the BR, one of the cabin crew can sit in the cockpit during that time.
Derp. The 'keys' to the cockpit are not actual keys.

Forum List

Back