Zone1 American Airlines All Black Female Crew Honors Bessie Coleman, The First African American Woman to Earn a Pilot's License

Maybe you need to made of stronger stuff if you're still so bothered in 2022. I think a good deal of black people have moved on from that and now taking advantage of the opportunities that so many brothers and sisters fought and hoped that the future generations would get to enjoy. Others feel the need to wallow in the past.

If you think, you don't know. Because we still see the same acts of white racial terrorism and systemic racism that has existed in various forms in this country from the start. So if you are silly enough to think that racism is over because you don't see any "no blacks allowed" signs, you're a person with their head stuck in the sand.

Good to know. To avoid that airline.
American Airlines was already hands down the worst airline I've ever flown on. I feel sorry for these women, being sucked up to by a corporation desperate to justify their image to Woke Culture. Theyre just being used but are being convinced that they're priveleged. How stupid American is, oblivious to the fact that other airlines have had mixed race flight attendants for decades and are way ahead of them. I enjoy meeting people of different races when theyre mixed together in the same natural endeavor, instead of these sick controlled experiments.

American Airlines was already hands down the worst airline I've ever flown on. I feel sorry for these women, being sucked up to by a corporation desperate to justify their image to Woke Culture. Theyre just being used but are being convinced that they're priveleged. How stupid American is, oblivious to the fact that other airlines have had mixed race flight attendants for decades and are way ahead of them. I enjoy meeting people of different races when theyre mixed together in the same natural endeavor, instead of these sick controlled experiments.
After knowing what you do, seeing what you have seen of black behavior, could you trust a black woman to competently fly a plane?

Have you ever considered that whites have been picked for most of Americas history to justify an image of white suptemacy?

"The white liberal differs from the white conservative in one way. The liberal is more deceitful and hypocritical than the conservatives. Both want power. But, the white liberal has perfected the art of posing as the negro’s friend and benefactor. The American negro is nothing but a political football and the white liberals control this ball."
— Malcom X, 1963

Ohh da WWWAAAYYYYCCCIISSSST.
Okay, I could not trust especially a black woman regardless of ability.
Black woman competently driving on the freeway.

Black woman exercising her leadership ability competently running a campaign for senator

It's not what they can do. It's what will they choose to do.

So you cherry pick footage of black women doing stupid things.to support your narrative.

Forum List

Back