If Ferguson Stays Ferguson, Blacks have no one to blame but themselves

JQPublic1

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2012
Ferguson will hold municipal elections April 7. The mayor and five of the six city councilpersons are white. Three are up for reelection. Since Michael Brown was gunned down by former Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson on August 9, the one loud refrain has repeatedly been how could a city where African-Americans make up the overwhelming majority of the population be policed by a nearly all-white police force, and governed by a nearly all-white city administration? The thought was that the Brown slaying angered and engaged so many thousands that it was almost a done deal that the first chance black residents got they'd jam the polls and totally revamp city government in Ferguson.

MORE:

The cops should all quit and let the city collapse into chaos and anarchy. The rest of the country can pop some popcorn and watch the criminal thugs kill each other off on tv.

If they vote based on race, then Ferguson will stay Ferguson. I expect racism to take place a the voting booths though, so yeah, expect many problems in that community.

Just as I expected. You guys aren't conservatives at all. How could you be when responses to this op has been little more than a series of convoluted de facto attacks on the Constitutional rights of the majority population in Ferguson.

Vigilante's inefficacious cartoon does not address the issue of the Ferguson vote at all. How bizarre is that?

SJ, as usual, raises his head from the gutter long enough to reveal his disdain for Blacks and their CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT to vote for whomever they damn well please to make life better for themselves. He just can't believe Blacks can govern themselves.

God-boy, sums it up succinctly. He doesn't seem to know that race already is a prime factor in the confrontational atmosphere that permeates Ferguson. There is something about Ferguson that is very wrong.
Additional research is needed to ascertain WHY the black majority in Ferguson has been so apathetic in the political arena.

The Whites in Ferguson are mostly Democrats and it was the Black vote, or lack thereof, that put them there. But, the Michael Brown shooting has left some backlash in its wake that may, ironically, galvanize local Black voters to elect local Republicans without regard to race.

Black voters in St. Louis County direct their anger at the Democratic Party - The Washington Post

There is something about Ferguson that is very wrong.
Additional research is needed to ascertain WHY the black majority in Ferguson has been so apathetic in the political arena.
Apparently an inconvenient electoral setup and a high level of transients are two of the factors.

Last edited:
Just as I expected. You guys aren't conservatives at all. How could you be when responses to this op has been little more than a series of convoluted de facto attacks on the Constitutional rights of the majority population in Ferguson.

Vigilante's inefficacious cartoon does not address the issue of the Ferguson vote at all. How bizarre is that?

SJ, as usual, raises his head from the gutter long enough to reveal his disdain for Blacks and their CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHT to vote for whomever they damn well please to make life better for themselves. He just can't believe Blacks can govern themselves.

God-boy, sums it up succinctly. He doesn't seem to know that race already is a prime factor in the confrontational atmosphere that permeates Ferguson. There is something about Ferguson that is very wrong.

The Whites in Ferguson are mostly Democrats and it was the Black vote, or lack thereof, that put them there. But, the Michael Brown shooting has left some backlash in its wake that may, ironically, galvanize local Black voters to elect local Republicans without regard to race.

Black voters in St. Louis County direct their anger at the Democratic Party - The Washington Post
It doesn't matter who they vote for. Neither party is gonna allow them to commit their crimes with impunity. And yeah, they aren't capable of governing themselves, anyone can see that, including you but you're not honest enough to acknowledge it.

That mind set does last a while, doesn't it? Oh well, it's only been a few decades since apartheid was formally repealed, gotta give the mouth breathers some time I reckon.

Well, quite frankly, it seems like you're merely trolling in a very childish sort of way.

So...fuck off bitch.
I did not write the article, camel breath. I merely posted it and waited for comments. Yours is unwelcome since you evidently have nothing of substance to add. Is THAT all you got Bahs-turd?

It doesn't matter who they vote for. Neither party is gonna allow them to commit their crimes with impunity. And yeah, they aren't capable of governing themselves, anyone can see that, including you but you're not honest enough to acknowledge it.

t
That's probably what the British said about the colonists back in 1775, a year before the colonies gained independence . But, this Ferguson thing is not about total autonomy. All that is being said is that the electoral process will be used to elicit change via the framework of the Constitution. If the Black majority gets together and votes for reform, any true conservative,regardless of party affiliation, should be happy with that.
Only the most jaded racist would find fault with that scenario.

There is no escaping it , SJ. You are what you are. You have been shown evidence of Back governance time and time again, to no avail. I've personally given you excellent examples such as the Black Wall-street in OK and Rose wood Fla., Aisworth California and other places. Yet, your prejudices have locked you into a racist looping that never ends, regardless of the evidence put before you.

I hope the negroes in Ferguson elect an all negro local government.
Then it can go visit the dozens of negro Majors and city officials in Federal prisons and get their advice on how to destroy a city.
Start with the 'Chocolate City' major and move on to the fucking nest of simians from Detroit.

t
That's probably what the British said about the colonists back in 1775, a year before the colonies gained independence . But, this Ferguson thing is not about total autonomy. All that is being said is that the electoral process will be used to elicit change via the framework of the Constitution. If the Black majority gets together and votes for reform, any true conservative,regardless of party affiliation, should be happy with that.

There is no escaping it , SJ. You are what you are. You have been shown evidence of Back governance time and time again, to no avail. I've personally given you excellent examples such as the Black Wall-street in OK and Rose wood Fla., Aisworth California and other places. Yet, your prejudices have locked you into a racist looping that never ends, regardless of the evidence put before you.
I feel sorry for you. Everything in life to you is about race. I don't recall you ever posting anything that didn't involve whining about how blacks are not treated with enough respect or given a big enough piece of the pie. Does a day ever go by that you aren't lamenting over the plight of the black man?

t

I feel sorry for you. Everything in life to you is about race. I don't recall you ever posting anything that didn't involve whining about how blacks are not treated with enough respect or given a big enough piece of the pie. Does a day ever go by that you aren't lamenting over the plight of the black man?
Let's be honest. The negro race is a failing race compared to all other races on the planet. In literally every form of human endeavor.
No amount of pretending will ever change this fact.
Come to terms with this reality and then move on. I don't owe any negro fuck all b/c his ancestors sold his ancestors to slave ships for pieces of fucking broken mirror. No one else does either.
No one can buy what's not for sale.

t

Let's be honest. The negro race is a failing race compared to all other races on the planet. In literally every form of human endeavor.
No amount of pretending will ever change this fact.

Thats not a fact idiot..

Come to terms with this reality and then move on. I don't owe any negro fuck all b/c his ancestors sold his ancestors to slave ships for pieces of fucking broken mirror. No one else does either.
No one can buy what's not for sale.

I've never been a Nazi but my money goes to Israel....So stop pretending this is the issue

I quit when I got to when Michael Brown was gunned down.

Gunned down is what happens in black neighborhoods by the thousands every year.

The Gentle Giant criminal thug asshole died because he was fortunate enough to attack a police officer and thus rid the world of his worthlessness in a timely fashion.

What was it again we recently learned about Hands Up, Don't Shoot?

The cops should all quit and let the city collapse into chaos and anarchy. The rest of the country can pop some popcorn and watch the criminal thugs kill each other off on tv.

Yep. And what ALWAYS happens when a city becomes chaotic and lawless? "Leaders" like Al Sharpton and Holder start saying the police never do enough in black neighborhoods and community activists cry out that "SOMEONE needs to DO SOMETHING about all the chaos!"

So....cops crack down. And it gets less chaotic and more safe.

And then DOJ and Sharpton bitch about racist cops cracking down on black communities.

Its a no win either way.

I quit when I got to when Michael Brown was gunned down.

Gunned down is what happens in black neighborhoods by the thousands every year.

The Gentle Giant criminal thug asshole died because he was fortunate enough to attack a police officer and thus rid the world of his worthlessness in a timely fashion.

What was it again we recently learned about Hands Up, Don't Shoot?

Learned? Nothing really, but if you mean talking points thats been memorized I'm going with "The DOJ report proves this didnt happen"

Except if you ask what "this" is in this statement you wont get an answer from anyone making the claim because they have to say what was proven untrue and you cant prove anything when you make it up

I hope the negroes in Ferguson elect an all negro local government.
Then it can go visit the dozens of negro Majors and city officials in Federal prisons and get their advice on how to destroy a city.
Start with the 'Chocolate City' major and move on to the fucking nest of simians from Detroit.
I'll just ignore most of this post. Too many distortions and disconnects from reality! But, if you want examples of how to destroy a city ask the pilots who dropped the bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Ask the marauding Whites who destroyed two prosperous autonomous Black enclaves Greenwood , OK (Black Wall street) and Rosewood,Fla.

One more thing: Apparently you haven't heard that Africans and unmixed Blacks are more human than YOU are. If you knew the truth,you'd be less careless in using the term "simian" to describe Blacks

Forum List

Back