One of the ten original tea party founders admits to the groups racism.

I knew it all along. Now one of the insiders comes clean and tells all about this group. How anyone could lie about it now is beyond me.

?Tea Party? is over: Ex-activist says racism, hypocrisy killed the movement | theGrio | Page 2

Certainly doesn't bode well for Mr. Phil Russo as a conservative activist, radio host and campaign consultant.
The reason is no thinking rationale conservative EVER have these characteristics:
Russo says:"If you don’t think every Muslim is a terrorist you are not a real Tea Party member. "

HMMM... William Coley describes himself as “your average camo wearing, bow hunting, East Tennessee redneck,” except... he’s also the director of Muslims for Liberty, a group of Muslims and non Muslims of a liberty minded ideology fighting to change the perception of Islam in America, and offer tools to conservatives and libertarians who want the facts about Islam without all the sensationalized rhetoric we get in the mainstream media. Coley told Examiner

And Russo concludes with this traditional DEMOCRAT/LIBERAL Observation.."ALL" EVERY"

Russo said:"I don’t understand how these people think they are going to win elections when they tell people that “God hates gays” and all Muslims are terrorists, and every Hispanic is an illegal alien."

This guy will NOT get any conservative consulting contracts when he is so dogmatic and says ALL Tea Party... stupid for a consultant in the first place.. so much for his career!

Do not listen to those who preach against our Messiah, for they are agents of the Devil (and racists, to boot).

This whistle blower clearly states they are racist.

It's one man's opinion. It doesn't make it true just as it wouldn't make it true if you or I wrote an article stating the same.

Furthermore, your thread is a distraction from the recently revealed treasonous actions of our government against groups on the right.

Treasonous actions of our government? Do you think before you post?

Target groups for IRS persecution because of their political orientation is treasonous.

The Tea Party is a subset of the Radical Right which mostly supports far right wing Republicans, its membership is fully influenced by the special interests (NRA, RW Religious orders, Freedom Works and especially self serving snake oil salesmen like Phil Gramm, recently deposed) and funded by the Koch Brother's whose largess created the Heritage Foundation and Americans for Prosperity.

Thus we see Plutocracy in its finest - the nearly all white, mostly overweight, middle aged and middle class who dress in 17th Century Garb and pretend to be patriots, who collectively spout the propaganda fed to them by the RW Media and 'think' tanks.

I knew it all along. Now one of the insiders comes clean and tells all about this group. How anyone could lie about it now is beyond me.

?Tea Party? is over: Ex-activist says racism, hypocrisy killed the movement | theGrio | Page 2

Certainly doesn't bode well for Mr. Phil Russo as a conservative activist, radio host and campaign consultant.
The reason is no thinking rationale conservative EVER have these characteristics:
Russo says:"If you don’t think every Muslim is a terrorist you are not a real Tea Party member. "

HMMM... William Coley describes himself as “your average camo wearing, bow hunting, East Tennessee redneck,” except... he’s also the director of Muslims for Liberty, a group of Muslims and non Muslims of a liberty minded ideology fighting to change the perception of Islam in America, and offer tools to conservatives and libertarians who want the facts about Islam without all the sensationalized rhetoric we get in the mainstream media. Coley told Examiner

And Russo concludes with this traditional DEMOCRAT/LIBERAL Observation.."ALL" EVERY"

Russo said:"I don’t understand how these people think they are going to win elections when they tell people that “God hates gays” and all Muslims are terrorists, and every Hispanic is an illegal alien."

This guy will NOT get any conservative consulting contracts when he is so dogmatic and says ALL Tea Party... stupid for a consultant in the first place.. so much for his career!

He's classic libertarian who will no doubt support Rand Paul.

The Tea Party is a subset of the Radical Right which mostly supports far right wing Republicans, its membership is fully influenced by the special interests (NRA, RW Religious orders, Freedom Works and especially self serving snake oil salesmen like Phil Gramm, recently deposed) and funded by the Koch Brother's whose largess created the Heritage Foundation and Americans for Prosperity.

Thus we see Plutocracy in its finest - the nearly all white, mostly overweight, middle aged and middle class who dress in 17th Century Garb and pretend to be patriots, who collectively spout the propaganda fed to them by the RW Media and 'think' tanks.

Would you agree that MOST union leadership and most rank and file members are Democrats.. especially when you consider that:
unions report to the Federal Election Commission and to Congress, totaled $1.1 billion from 2005 through 2011, according to the nonpartisan Center for Responsive Politics. The unions' reports to the Labor Department capture an additional $3.3 billion that unions spent over the same period on political activity.
In 2008, according to the Center for Responsive Politics. Labor unions were responsible for $75 million in political donations,
with 92% going to Democrats..Political Spending by Unions Far Exceeds Direct Donations - WSJ.com

So you would agree Unions donate and vote overwhelmingly for Democrats!

NOW what kind of influence do you think the MSM puts out when:
The Democratic total of $1,020,816 was given by 1,160 employees (85% of the employees!!!) of the three major broadcast television networks, with an average contribution of $880.
By contrast, only 193 of the employees contributed to Republican candidates and campaign committees, for a total of $142,863.
The average Republican contribution was $744.
Obama, Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs, writers, reporters | The Daily Caller

So why is it hard for you and others to agree the MSM is overwhelmingly supportive of Democrats/Obama?

And if you are truly honest you would have to say MOST of your information comes from the MSM!

If that is the case and the FACTS are proof.. do you really think you are getting accurate,honest and objective news which forms your opinion which drives the politicians?

It's one man's opinion. It doesn't make it true just as it wouldn't make it true if you or I wrote an article stating the same.

Furthermore, your thread is a distraction from the recently revealed treasonous actions of our government against groups on the right.

Target groups for IRS persecution because of their political orientation is treasonous.

Has any of the Republicans apologized for attacking ACORN, Planned Paerenthood or Unions for their political views?

As far as I know, the Tea Party isn't dead. This little hit piece is from NBC, who has as of late not had a good track record of telling the truth.

And if they were indeed dead, why would the headline in this CBS article refer to them as "recharged"?

Recharged tea party demands justice in IRS targeting scandal - CBS News

I noticed you didn't address the MAIN theme here. He admits the tea party is racist and he left the group because of it. I don't care if they are dead or recharged. They are racist.

One man's perception and he is entitled to his opinion regardless of how wrong it is. The tea party has to do with small government and fiscal responsibility. Go to any tea party webpage and read their mission statements.

it doenst matter.

the racist will never admitt they are racist.

It wont gain them any votes of the peopel of color in this country

You have a point, liberals like Poet never believe they are racist while supporting a party (Democrat) hell bent on keeping minorities dependent to garner votes and power.

Who the hell is Phil Russo?

A self proclaimed "leader" of the tea party.......which is a grassroots movement with no national "leaders". It's a hard concept for liberals to wrap their head around.

Actually......the tea party grew out of those who came of age in the 60's and 70's and were part of the anti-government/anti-establishment movements like the hippies. They just grew up, matured and naturally became more conservative, had families and became more mainstream citizens....until the government started overreaching.

it doenst matter.

You have a point, liberals like Poet never believe they are racist while supporting a party (Democrat) hell bent on keeping minorities dependent to garner votes and power.

why is it in your theory black people aree so easy to fool?

it doenst matter.

why is it in your theory black people aree so easy to fool?

I said minorities. Only a racist would see only BLACK when they read that. Something for you to ponder.

he is not one of the founders of the Tea Party. Secondly, he is a strict Libertarian (Ron Paul), and a political consultant.

Was he involved in the Orlando Tea Party? Yes. Did he leave it over his Ron Paul views? Yes.

Has any of the Republicans apologized for attacking ACORN, Planned Paerenthood or Unions for their political views?

The IRS is part of the federal government. It is legally bound to avoid taking political issues into consideration when it audits any group or person. The Republican party has no such obligation.

Forum List

Back