One of the ten original tea party founders admits to the groups racism.

I knew it all along. Now one of the insiders comes clean and tells all about this group. How anyone could lie about it now is beyond me.

?Tea Party? is over: Ex-activist says racism, hypocrisy killed the movement | theGrio | Page 2

As far as I know, the Tea Party isn't dead. This little hit piece is from NBC, who has as of late not had a good track record of telling the truth.

And if they were indeed dead, why would the headline in this CBS article refer to them as "recharged"?

Recharged tea party demands justice in IRS targeting scandal - CBS News

• Banned
I knew it all along. Now one of the insiders comes clean and tells all about this group. How anyone could lie about it now is beyond me.

?Tea Party? is over: Ex-activist says racism, hypocrisy killed the movement | theGrio | Page 2

As far as I know, the Tea Party isn't dead. This little hit piece is from NBC, who has as of late not had a good track record of telling the truth.

And if they were indeed dead, why would the headline in this CBS article refer to them as "recharged"?

Recharged tea party demands justice in IRS targeting scandal - CBS News

I noticed you didn't address the MAIN theme here. He admits the tea party is racist and he left the group because of it. I don't care if they are dead or recharged. They are racist.

The tea party concerns itself with fiscal matters only.

This whistle blower clearly states they are racist.

It's one man's opinion. It doesn't make it true just as it wouldn't make it true if you or I wrote an article stating the same.

Furthermore, your thread is a distraction from the recently revealed treasonous actions of our government against groups on the right.

This does not support or 'prove' the claim of the OP.. this is just another example of taking one unsupported thing from an opinion article and attributed as blanket proof about the group

Yawn

it doenst matter.

the racist will never admitt they are racist.

It wont gain them any votes of the peopel of color in this country

The tea party concerns itself with fiscal matters only.

This whistle blower clearly states they are racist.

It's one man's opinion. It doesn't make it true just as it wouldn't make it true if you or I wrote an article stating the same.

Furthermore, your thread is a distraction from the recently revealed treasonous actions of our government against groups on the right.

Treasonous actions of our government? Do you think before you post?

Forum List

Back