One of the many outcomes of our stupid marijuana laws

The NCAA is a private organization at liberty to render someone ineligible to participate for whatever reason, regardless how ridiculous, unconnected with the law, government, or ‘the state.’

But they base many of their rules on federal laws.
Which they’re not compelled to do.

If Federal laws making marijuana illegal were repealed, the NCAA would still be at liberty to prohibit participation because of the use of the oil.

But they would have no reason to, they do so now to avoid running afoul of the Feds
Allowing players to use medical marijuana wouldn’t place the NCAA in legal jeopardy, only the players themselves would be at risk of violating Federal law.

Again, the NCAA’s idiotic policy this the consequence of an ignorant, fearful society that incorrectly perceives marijuana use to be ‘bad’ and those who use marijuana as ‘criminals.’

Football player not NCAA eligible due to cannabis oil

This young man uses cannabis oil to control his epilepsy, but because of an over controlling central government and it conservative allies, but he is shit out of luck thanks to statist.

NCAA rules are not law... do try and keep up.

They base their rules on Fed laws to keep out of trouble with the Fed Govt.

Wow... and you know this because...

Because I know how to read and I have the experience of being an official for an NCAA sport at the UofF and had to learn a crap ton of rules and regulations.

I too know how to read and I have read nothing to backup you claim. Oh, and what is the UofF?

But they base many of their rules on federal laws.

If Federal laws making marijuana illegal were repealed, the NCAA would still be at liberty to prohibit participation because of the use of the oil.

But they would have no reason to, they do so now to avoid running afoul of the Feds

It's not about the feds, it's about the spirit of sports..

The spirit of sports would applaud someone overcoming a disease like epilepsy , instead of punishing him for it.

Pal , we had Lance fucking up the tour de France, Samy screwing up baseball we don't need no more..

That is the problem with zealotry, there is only black and white, there is nothing else. Because a guy cheated at one sport means a guy that has overcome epilepsy should be punished.

I cannot imagine how much it sucks to live in a such a world.

This young man uses cannabis oil to control his epilepsy, but because of an over controlling central government and it conservative allies, but he is shit out of luck thanks to statist.

Because I know how to read and I have the experience of being an official for an NCAA sport at the UofF and had to learn a crap ton of rules and regulations.

I too know how to read and I have read nothing to backup you claim. Oh, and what is the UofF?

University of Florida

The spirit of sports would applaud someone overcoming a disease like epilepsy , instead of punishing him for it.

Pal , we had Lance fucking up the tour de France, Samy screwing up baseball we don't need no more..

That is the problem with zealotry, there is only black and white, there is nothing else. Because a guy cheated at one sport means a guy that has overcome epilepsy should be punished.

You can't figure out how much it ruined baseball and cycling for people like me? Hell I am going on my 2nd year ban of the NFL..

University of Florida

Well, then you should know it is referred to as UF, not UofF.

I have a theory that the NCAA would not give a fuck if MJ was not a narcotic on the same schedule as heroin,meth, etc.

Just a theory.

You can't figure out how much it ruined baseball and cycling for people like me? Hell I am going on my 2nd year ban of the NFL..

I am sorry it ruined it for you, I have gotten over it and moved on. The funny part is that the time baseball and cycling were most popular was when the cheating was going on. People liked to see the homeruns and the superhuman feats on the bike.

The people enacted state and Federal laws making the use of marijuana illegal, the consequence of their fear, ignorance, and stupidity; and the people alone can compel their elected representatives to repeal those laws should they ever be freed from their fear, ignorance, and stupidity.

University of Florida

Well, then you should know it is referred to as UF, not UofF.

:21::21::21::21::21:

It is referred to in a lot of way you doofus. :290968001256257790-final:

This is interesting, because the CBD oil proven effective on most forms of epilepsy generally contains either no THC or only very small trace amounts.

I buy CBD oil for my Yorkshire Terrier below who was having a rather violent seizure lasting roughly 5-10 minutes once a month. Found it legally from a seller in northern Idaho and it's triple-tested for THC and guaranteed to contain not even trace amounts.

Dog hasn't had a seizure now in 5 months - she gets 1-2 drops under the tongue each day.

I'd like to know more about this - just not enough information in your link to figure out WTF is going on.

DSCN3035.jpg

I am sorry it ruined it for you, I have gotten over it and moved on. The funny part is that the time baseball and cycling were most popular was when the cheating was going on. People liked to see the homeruns and the superhuman feats on the bike.

Well I guess I am not most people, since I played the games in my youth.. it's never about winning to me it's about catching people in a race, it's about hitting the sweet spot of a baseball, it's about slamming someone to the grass in football, all on your own.

The NCAA is a private organization at liberty to render someone ineligible to participate for whatever reason, regardless how ridiculous, unconnected with the law, government, or ‘the state.’
They probably only test for such things at the behest of government agencies and their ridiculous ongoing War on (some) Drugs. Cannabis is not a performance enhancing drug that would give an unfair advantage like HGH or steroids. He is using it as a natural remedy for epilepsy. The government and the rest of the establishment should get with the times already and drop all this draconian persecution of people.

They probably only test for such things at the behest of government agencies and their ridiculous ongoing War on (some) Drugs. Cannabis is not a performance enhancing drug that would give an unfair advantage like HGH or steroids. He is using it as a natural remedy for epilepsy. The government and the rest of the establishment should get with the times already and drop all this draconian persecution of people.

It is in his case..

This is interesting, because the CBD oil proven effective on most forms of epilepsy generally contains either no THC or only very small trace amounts.

I buy CBD oil for my Yorkshire Terrier below who was having a rather violent seizure lasting roughly 5-10 minutes once a month. Found it legally from a seller in northern Idaho and it's triple-tested for THC and guaranteed to contain not even trace amounts.

Dog hasn't had a seizure now in 5 months - she gets 1-2 drops under the tongue each day.

I'd like to know more about this - just not enough information in your link to figure out WTF is going on.

View attachment 195414
When corrupt government authoritarianism is controlled by big pharma, capitalism has broken down.

My theory is that cronies in big pharm and big alcohol don’t want their products being made passed over for something a terrible gardener can grow in the back yard.​

Forum List

Back