One of the many outcomes of our stupid marijuana laws

Football player not NCAA eligible due to cannabis oil

This young man uses cannabis oil to control his epilepsy, but because of an over controlling central government and it conservative allies, but he is shit out of luck thanks to statist.
Although technically wrong, your thread’s premise is nonetheless valid: that the NCAA’s policy is based on ignorance and an unwarranted fear of the use of medical marijuana, the same ignorance and unwarranted fear that lead to the criminalization of marijuana use.

This young man uses cannabis oil to control his epilepsy, but because of an over controlling central government and it conservative allies, but he is shit out of luck thanks to statist.

This is interesting, because the CBD oil proven effective on most forms of epilepsy generally contains either no THC or only very small trace amounts.

I buy CBD oil for my Yorkshire Terrier below who was having a rather violent seizure lasting roughly 5-10 minutes once a month. Found it legally from a seller in northern Idaho and it's triple-tested for THC and guaranteed to contain not even trace amounts.

Dog hasn't had a seizure now in 5 months - she gets 1-2 drops under the tongue each day.

I'd like to know more about this - just not enough information in your link to figure out WTF is going on.

View attachment 195414
When corrupt government authoritarianism is controlled by big pharma, capitalism has broken down.

My theory is that cronies in big pharm and big alcohol don’t want their products being made passed over for something a terrible gardener can grow in the back yard.​

Flawed theory, decriminalizing marijuana (which I support), will not make people who drink start growing pot. I used to smoke it many years ago, but got to where I didn't like the high. With that said, I don't give a rat's ass if anyone else smokes it.

The NCAA doesn't even sell beer at it's events. Do you get high when you Golf?

Damn.... I never thought of that. I've never much liked golf, but that could go a long way toward making it a pleasant activity.

I do not get high ever, but I do drink beer sometimes when I golf.

Is there a point to your post?

Not everybody gets to do everything they want, if they don't serve beer at their events why would they allow the players to use cannabis in any form? There are MANY other ways to control epilepsy, as intelligent as you think you are SURELY you know that.

Damn.... I never thought of that. I've never much liked golf, but that could go a long way toward making it a pleasant activity.

You never played golf and had the beer girls?? I thought that was at every country club...

The NCAA is a private organization at liberty to render someone ineligible to participate for whatever reason, regardless how ridiculous, unconnected with the law, government, or ‘the state.’
They probably only test for such things at the behest of government agencies and their ridiculous ongoing War on (some) Drugs. Cannabis is not a performance enhancing drug that would give an unfair advantage like HGH or steroids. He is using it as a natural remedy for epilepsy. The government and the rest of the establishment should get with the times already and drop all this draconian persecution of people.

It is in his case..
How is it helping his performance? It just keeps him from having seizures.

When corrupt government authoritarianism is controlled by big pharma, capitalism has broken down.

My theory is that cronies in big pharm and big alcohol don’t want their products being made passed over for something a terrible gardener can grow in the back yard.​

I think you are correct BLF. Our redder than red state legislature passed legislation legalizing CBD oils and our cowboy governor vetoed it -- TWICE.

Ignorance more than anything on the CBD which doesn't get you high. I know a Doctor here in Boise who moved his family to Colorado to get the Charlotte's Web CBD for his daughter who was having Dravet Syndrome Seizures literally DOZENS of times a day.

Also with you on legal weed at LEAST for proven medicinal purposes and the big pharma idiots who lobby against it.

Last edited:
Maybe a bit off topic, but I had a discussion with a guy at a hotel bar, well into his third martini, he was arguing how bad getting high is. I then said, "you realize you are getting high right now, right?"

He looked bewildered. Drunk, high, it's all the same.

Last edited:
I'm tried of paying to support stoner losers.
And this would be an example of the ignorance and stupidity that resulted in the NCAA’s moronic policy, and that likewise resulted in equally moronic laws criminalizing the use of marijuana.

A high frequency of stoners are losers who mooch off taxpayers and commit crimes, fact. I'm not commenting on this athlete or the NCAA's stupidity, the thread simple reminded me that I hate having to pay higher taxes to support stoner losers.

There are MANY other ways to control epilepsy, as intelligent as you think you are SURELY you know that.
There are, professor? Really? Would you kindly list some, along with the negative side effects of those methods and drugs? Thank you in advance for sharing your treasure trove of knowledge on this subject with us.

I only drink beer and golf when I golf with other people. It is part of the social aspect of it. I never golf and drink alone! :21::21:

The NCAA is a private organization at liberty to render someone ineligible to participate for whatever reason, regardless how ridiculous, unconnected with the law, government, or ‘the state.’
They probably only test for such things at the behest of government agencies and their ridiculous ongoing War on (some) Drugs. Cannabis is not a performance enhancing drug that would give an unfair advantage like HGH or steroids. He is using it as a natural remedy for epilepsy. The government and the rest of the establishment should get with the times already and drop all this draconian persecution of people.

It is in his case..
How is it helping his performance? It just keeps him from having seizures.

I never took damn asprin..it is cheating suck it up god gave you the body to complete with.

Forum List

Back