One more try: What should we do in Iraq?

What are you talking about, Jake? I am anti-war and I say that consistently.

Way to misrepresent my position precisely 180 degrees.

Go back to pretending to be a Republican, as if anyone is still buying that.

Now all we need is for the radical Muslims to become anti-war then we would be home free, until then???? Don't get me wrong I am not for another war but it doesn't have to be us fighting in Iraq, merely giving support.

Finding a capable leader that isn't a radical remains the problem.

ISIS needs dealt with first. What better way to do it then when they are out from under their rocks and out in the open?

Now all we need is for the radical Muslims to become anti-war then we would be home free, until then???? Don't get me wrong I am not for another war but it doesn't have to be us fighting in Iraq, merely giving support.

ISIS needs dealt with first. What better way to do it then when they are out from under their rocks and out in the open?

Definitely marching toward Baghdad. Yet we are not 100% certain who "Baghdadi" is, he covers his face even among his "generals". Too radical for al Qaeda however, is a bad omen.

Definitely marching toward Baghdad. Yet we are not 100% certain who "Baghdadi" is, he covers his face even among his "generals". Too radical for al Qaeda however, is a bad omen.

ISIS took Qaim today, linking the main crossing from Syria to Iraq.

The ISIS Sunni, opposed by the 'mainstream' Sunni leadership of the gulf states, do not want a caliphate from Syria into Iraq any more than do the Shi'ite states of Iraq and Iran.

Tough times indeed.

We should carpet bomb the areas that Isis control.

obama in his infinite wisdom pulled all of our intelligence operations out. We have no more informants. We would be wasting more bombs dropping them blindly than we used.

That's what a brilliant leader obama is.

Obama protected American troops from shari'a courts in Iraq, to which Katzndogz wishes to submit them for minor charges.

I've asked this on several threads with no success. If you're critical of Obama for what he has done (or not done) so far, what do you think he should do?

Precisely?

With all the vague criticisms and the dearth of ideas, it's understandable that some think the Republicans are just waiting for Obama to do something, anything, so they can take the opposite position.

So?

Stay OUT

Send in special operations forces who can call in targeted air strikes. Not having someone on the ground who can identify the target is why our drones kill so many civilians. This is the only thing, in my opinion, required to stop the ISIS advance. (this may be what he is doing now)

Agreed, on the above section of your post.

So you believe that Maliki should stay in office and the sectarian violence should continue?

Sectarian violence will continue whether or not Maliki is in office. The violence is coming from Syria. From Sunni fighters coming into Iraq from Syria. Iraq is a majority Shia country, most of whom are Baathists. Have another election and the majority elects another Shia. Now what of sectarian violence? It continues.

Iraq is an example of what multiculturalism does and how it destroys a country.
In the course of human history, each stable nation has had a singular or dominant culture.
Nations which have no dominant culture are in a constant state of conflict as the various demographic groups attempt to gain control. As the situation deteriorates, the people are unable to govern themselves. The result is usually civil war or a change in style of government to militaristic or totalitarian

So you believe that Maliki should stay in office and the sectarian violence should continue?

Sectarian violence will continue whether or not Maliki is in office. The violence is coming from Syria. From Sunni fighters coming into Iraq from Syria. Iraq is a majority Shia country, most of whom are Baathists. Have another election and the majority elects another Shia. Now what of sectarian violence? It continues.

In the course of human history, each stable nation has had a singular or dominant culture.
Nations which have no dominant culture are in a constant state of conflict as the various demographic groups attempt to gain control. As the situation deteriorates, the people are unable to govern themselves. The result is usually civil war or a change in style of government to militaristic or totalitarian

I am not sure that I would call what is going on and what has gone on in Iraq as multiculturalism.

I am not sure that I would call what is going on and what has gone on in Iraq as multiculturalism.

What? You don't see it? You don't see the parallel to American culture? We are doomed to fall into sectarian violence as a result of our multiculturalism. It is as plain as day.

Last edited:

What? You don't see it? You don't see the parallel to American culture? We are doomed to fall into sectarian violence as a result of our multiculturalism. It is as plain as day.

I agree that there is problems with multiculturalism in some countries. But multiculturalism is not the cause of Iraqs problems.

I agree that there is problems with multiculturalism in some countries. But multiculturalism is not the cause of Iraqs problems.

Intolerance Is the Middle Easts problem of the various Muslim sects. They need to learn to tolerate others points of views.

Oh? Where is multiculturalism causing problems? Let's compare.

Intolerance Is the Middle Easts problem of the various Muslim sects. They need to learn to tolerate others points of views.

Great sig. Maybe you are the nan for he job?

Forum List

Back