One more time... SIMPLE arithmetic people... PLEASE PLEASE prove these numbers are wrong!!!

So here you have the PERECT example of the "Stupidity of the American Voter" illustrated by the above idiot who wrote:
Callous conservatives have no empathy! One might wonder, as do I, why they have not gone all hysteric on the cost of the F-35, and their focus is strictly on the PPACA?
"Exclusive: U.S. sees lifetime cost of F-35 fighter at $1.45 trillion""
A perfect example of reading a headline and NOT comprehending the reality that the figure covered the entire FLEET of 179 PLANES... NOT ONE!

These people that make up the "stupidity of American voter" have such a short 30 second attention span...!
They can't handle reading a headline like "Life time cost of F-35 Fighter at $1.45 trillion" and THEN read the article to see it is for 179 planes...
NOT one f...king plane as the headline touts!
30 seconds is all these idiots can handle! Can't dig any deeper!

Callous conservatives have no empathy! One might wonder, as do I, why they have not gone all hysteric on the cost of the F-35, and their focus is strictly on the PPACA?

"Exclusive: U.S. sees lifetime cost of F-35 fighter at $1.45 trillion"

Exclusive U.S. sees lifetime cost of F-35 fighter at 1.45 trillion Reuters

Three guesses.
AGAIN...
Totally ignoring the FACTS!
Obamacare was based on FALSE statements AND depended on what Gruber called the "Stupidity of the American Voter"... MEANING YOU!
I can't say anything about the F-35 because I have very little knowledge.
But I do know the simple arithmetic that obviously foils idiots like YOU!
There never were 46 million which is the Major REASON Obamacare was passed!
If any of the "YES" votes really understood what is obviously over YOUR head the true number of people wanting and needing health insurance
is less then 4 million!
YOU idiots seem to forget 85% of All Americans belong to employers' plans, Medicare/Medicaid/SCHIP/TRICARE and private insurance.
14 million who don't know needed to be registered by the idiots that FORGOT these 14 million were eligible for Medicaid/SCHIP and idiots like you want these same incompetent boobs to run all health care when they can't even get the number straight!
24 million either not legal or didn't know is what makes up the 46 million and 18 million don't want or need... SO what is the CRISIS that needed
Obamacare?? THERE was NO crisis... but for the Stupidity of the American voter LIKE YOU we NOW have a gigantic clusterf...K known as Obamacare!

Where in your statistics does it say how many people do NOT NEED insurance in this country? Can you please point that statistic out.
Who cares about the NEED!
1) 10 million are not eligible!
2) 14 million all that is needed is the inept Obama administration is to register them for Medicaid/SCHIP!
3) Finally who cares about the 18 million that don't want health insurance? That's THEIR responsibility NOT f...king MINE!
Is it MY responsibility to pay your MORTGAGE?
This womb to tomb mentality is killing the USA and idiots like you that think OH we must be responsible! Bull c...P!
I am responsible for my self. My kids. My family!

Obviously 18 million don't NEED health insurance even though they can afford it!
Ever hear of "catastrophic insurance"? This is what many of these 18 million do have !
But the point is THERE are NOT 46 million "uninsured"!

So where are those stats I asked for?

It’s not acceptable to follow personal opinion if the Constitution says otherwise.

My point is the
Constitution says the postal service is a delegated authority of the federal government. While you may not care what level of government it’s on, the Constitution does. By saying it doesn’t matter, you say the Constitution means nothing unless it agrees with your personal opinion.

Well you've managed to take a point, and destroy it by latching on to something else which has sweet FA to do with what were talking about. Well done.

It’s not acceptable to follow personal opinion if the Constitution says otherwise.

My point is the
Constitution says the postal service is a delegated authority of the federal government. While you may not care what level of government it’s on, the Constitution does. By saying it doesn’t matter, you say the Constitution means nothing unless it agrees with your personal opinion.

Well you've managed to take a point, and destroy it by latching on to something else which has sweet FA to do with what were talking about. Well done.

What I've done is shown one of your kind who said he/she really didn't care what the Constitution said, including that related to the post topic, and proven that you as a group don't care about the Constitution but what the government does.

Three guesses.
AGAIN...
Obamacare was based on FALSE statements AND depended on what Gruber called the "Stupidity of the American Voter"... MEANING YOU!
If any of the "YES" votes really understood what is obviously over YOUR head the true number of people wanting and needing health insurance
is less then 4 million!
YOU idiots seem to forget 85% of All Americans belong to employers' plans, Medicare/Medicaid/SCHIP/TRICARE and private insurance.
14 million who don't know needed to be registered by the idiots that FORGOT these 14 million were eligible for Medicaid/SCHIP and idiots like you want these same incompetent boobs to run all health care when they can't even get the number straight!
24 million either not legal or didn't know is what makes up the 46 million and 18 million don't want or need... SO what is the CRISIS that needed
Obamacare?? THERE was NO crisis... but for the Stupidity of the American voter LIKE YOU we NOW have a gigantic clusterf...K known as Obamacare!

Where in your statistics does it say how many people do NOT NEED insurance in this country? Can you please point that statistic out.
2) 14 million all that is needed is the inept Obama administration is to register them for Medicaid/SCHIP!
3) Finally who cares about the 18 million that don't want health insurance? That's THEIR responsibility NOT f...king MINE!
This womb to tomb mentality is killing the USA and idiots like you that think OH we must be responsible! Bull c...P!

Obviously 18 million don't NEED health insurance even though they can afford it!
Ever hear of "catastrophic insurance"? This is what many of these 18 million do have !

Survey Finds 1 In 5 Uninsured Don 8217 t Want Coverage Kaiser Health News

My point is the

What I've done is shown one of your kind who said he/she really didn't care what the Constitution said, including that related to the post topic, and proven that you as a group don't care about the Constitution but what the government does.

No, you're going off onto part of a topic you think you're comfortable about beating someone with, why not just stick to the damn topic?

Three guesses.
AGAIN...
is less then 4 million!

Survey Finds 1 In 5 Uninsured Don 8217 t Want Coverage Kaiser Health News

I said "need" not "want". Do you understand the difference smarty pants?

The uninsured who fall off a cliff, get hit by a car or simply get the flu end up in emergency rooms all across America -they need health insurance as do the millions of non citizens here legally & illegally. They get treated in an ER and the burden falls on local government.

Health care in America was broken and yet some of the world's best is practiced here. 10th Amendment arguments parroted by the thoughtless are a canard, created by those who benefited by the status quo.

[side bar: In 1972 when I first worked in a LE career & had access to FBI Criminal records, the disposition of crimes which occurred only in the gulf states had this notation - "Floater". I asked my then supervisor what that meant and he told me it was the practice to save money and rid the community of vagrants and petty criminals, to put them on a bus to California.

Thus, if healthcare were to be an issue for each state to decide, 21st Century would see floaters in wheel chairs getting off buses across America].

So here you have the PERECT example of the "Stupidity of the American Voter" illustrated by the above idiot who wrote:
"Exclusive: U.S. sees lifetime cost of F-35 fighter at $1.45 trillion""
A perfect example of reading a headline and NOT comprehending the reality that the figure covered the entire FLEET of 179 PLANES... NOT ONE!

These people that make up the "stupidity of American voter" have such a short 30 second attention span...!
They can't handle reading a headline like "Life time cost of F-35 Fighter at $1.45 trillion" and THEN read the article to see it is for 179 planes...
NOT one f...king plane as the headline touts!
30 seconds is all these idiots can handle! Can't dig any deeper!

Fuck you and your strawman asshole, never did I suggest the 1.45 trillion dollar figure was for one plane. Only a lying asshole would make such a claim!

And now we have more evidence, you're a lying asshole and anything you post must be supported with real - probative - evidence.

my point. there was no healthcare crisis in the USA before ACA. NONE.

there are two good things in the ACA bill
1. insurance companies must take you with pre-existing conditions
2. there can be no lifetime maximum payments on a policy.

those two changes could have been made with a one page bill and it would have had unanimous support.

LMAO!!!!!! Holy fuck thanks for the laugh. No healthcare crisis he says.

The healthcare crisis is morbid obesity and obesity related disorders.

Insurance cannot fix that.

I guess you're a big supporter of what Michelle Obama is trying to do then with her initiative to get kids eating right. Right?
Yes I am, and would go one step further.

If you are obese, and on government assistance for food and healthcare, you should be given a menu, educated in how to prepare healthy meals, and told to lose weight or lose benefits.

I am all for an authoritarian approach to the dependent class.

yes, and those able bodied people receiving welfare should be required to do some kind of civil work to receive it, clean the streets, wash police cars, sweep the city hall. etc.
They do not need menial work like that, they need job skills building work, if that means residential work centers out in the National Forests.

FDR did a great job with CCC, WPA, etc.

Obama is not about putting people to work, he is about making "chillin" an occupation.

"In 1951 the idea of a health insurance program for the elderly was initially proposed by Oscar Ewing, head of the Federal Security Administration. Between 1958 and 1965, the House Ways and Means Committee and the Senate Finance Committee held annual hearings on proposals to offer hospital insurance for the elderly. The hearings provided a battleground for pressure groups with deeply differing ideological views of the role of the federal government in any aspect of medical care (Marmor 2000, 17). When the 1964 election produced a landslide victory for President Lyndon Johnson (D) and the largest Democratic majorities in both houses of Congress since the 1936 election, the enactment of new medical assistance for the aged was no longer in doubt. This major shift in legislative power and President Johnson's activist social policy agenda led to the prompt enactment of Medicare in the spring of 1965.

"The main Democratic proposal supported by the Johnson administration, the King-Anderson bill, was intended only to cover many of the costs of hospitalization through a universal social insurance mechanism. The counterproposal offered by Republicans, the Byrnes bill, called for voluntary enrollment in a health insurance program financed by premiums paid by the beneficiaries and subsidized by general revenues. It had more benefits, including physician services and prescription drugs. In addition, the AMA proposed a state-based, means-tested program of comprehensive benefits to expand the Kerr-Mills program for impoverished seniors first enacted in 1960.

"Representative Wilbur Mills (D-Ark.), chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee, made the surprise suggestion that the Democratic and Republican proposals essentially be combined into Title XVIII of the Social Security Act, a new Medicare program with two parts, A (hospital insurance) and B (supplementary medical insurance). President Johnson supported this proposal. As the Ways and Means Committee marked up the combined bill in March 1965 (and also added what would become Medicaid), the outpatient prescription drug benefit for Part B was dropped “on the grounds of unpredictable and potentially high costs” (Marmor 2000, 49)."

Link: A Political History of Medicare and Prescription Drug Coverage

LMAO!!!!!! Holy fuck thanks for the laugh. No healthcare crisis he says.

I guess you're a big supporter of what Michelle Obama is trying to do then with her initiative to get kids eating right. Right?

If you are obese, and on government assistance for food and healthcare, you should be given a menu, educated in how to prepare healthy meals, and told to lose weight or lose benefits.

yes, and those able bodied people receiving welfare should be required to do some kind of civil work to receive it, clean the streets, wash police cars, sweep the city hall. etc.
They do not need menial work like that, they need job skills building work, if that means residential work centers out in the National Forests.

Obama is not about putting people to work, he is about making "chillin" an occupation.

requiring welfare recipients to do menial work will make them want to better themselves so they no longer have to do menial work. But I go agree that some form of mandatory job training as a prerequsite for receiving welfare would also make sense.

CCC and WPA were primarily menial jobs, one group digging a ditch and the next group filling it back up. There was no job training at all. IMHO, FDR did more harm than good to this country.

Here's a very brief overview of the efforts to reform health care in America. There are a number of links I might have offered, but by posting one from Fox News the willfully ignorant may read it:

The history of the US health care reform effort Fox News

very few people are opposed to health care reform. But a majority are opposed to obamacare and the way it was rammed up our collective asses.

ACA is terrible legislation that was passed in a corrupt manner by one party with absolutely no discussion or debate in either house of congress. THAT is the objection.

requiring welfare recipients to do menial work will make them want to better themselves so they no longer have to do menial work. But I go agree that some form of mandatory job training as a prerequsite for receiving welfare would also make sense.

CCC and WPA were primarily menial jobs, one group digging a ditch and the next group filling it back up. There was no job training at all. IMHO, FDR did more harm than good to this country.

California s Living New Deal Project

WPA Depression-era projects had lasting impact - The Sun Chronicle Local News

http://www.sc.edu/uscpress/books/2011/3984x.pdf

Maybe Redfish would like to reconsider his remarks and offer up an explanation as to who or where he gets the incorrect information he posts?

Last edited:

Maybe Redfish would like to reconsider his remarks and offer up an explanation as to who or where he gets the incorrect information he posts?

my information comes from relatives who were involved in those projects. Not from some propaganda websites and left wing media.

My information is factual---------yours is, well, propaganda and lies.

my information comes from relatives who were involved in those projects. Not from some propaganda websites and left wing media.

Steel, brick and motor projects are "propaganda and lies"? Ladies & Gentlemen, we may have read the dumbest post ever submitted on the USMB.

Photos of WPA projects still in use in San Francisco - Google Search

I suppose I might post WPA projects still in use in every state but the willfully ignorant and the really dumb will still deny their existence.

Steel, brick and motor projects are "propaganda and lies"? Ladies & Gentlemen, we may have read the dumbest post ever submitted on the USMB.

I suppose I might post WPA projects still in use in every state but the willfully ignorant and the really dumb will still deny their existence.

Yes, buildings were built that no one needed. Kinda like some of the unneeded military hardware you libs bitch about constantly.

But WPA and CCC did get people off the streets and made them work for their govt hand outs. But those programs were also the beginning of the socialist corruption of the USA that will eventually be its downfall.

Yes, buildings were built that no one needed. Kinda like some of the unneeded military hardware you libs bitch about constantly.

But WPA and CCC did get people off the streets and made them work for their govt hand outs. But those programs were also the beginning of the socialist corruption of the USA that will eventually be its downfall.

Thanks so much for sharing.

Forum List

Back