One more time... SIMPLE arithmetic people... PLEASE PLEASE prove these numbers are wrong!!!

To pass Obamacare Obama told us that:
“I don’t have to explain to you that nearly 46 million Americans don’t have health insurance coverage today."

What HE FAILED to explain to you that:
1) NOW he agrees 10 million of the 46 million were NOT citizens and therefore not eligible!
IF YOU have the GUTS to follow this Census bureau link that proves according to the Census...
PLEASE DO so...Income Poverty and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States 2009 - Income Wealth - Newsroom - U.S. Census Bureau
NOTE: NOT A CITZEN... 2009 There were 9,936,000 counted... THEY AREN'T citizens!!!

2) If you have the guts follow this link and read how the Census states 14 million counted as uninsured
In the latest Census health insurance report, the Census Bureau ACKNOWLEDGES that the survey
"...underreports Medicare and Medicaid coverage compared with enrollment
and participation data from the Centers for medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)"
I DARE YOU to follow this link http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf
and see how the Census agrees 14 million should have been enrolled BEFORE ACA in Medicaid/SCHIP!

3) 18 million under 34 don't NEED insurance counted as "uninsured"... but don't want it!
These 18 million can afford their employers' plans as they make over $50,000...but they don't want it!
These 18 million spend less then $1,000 per year on health services...again they don't want it!
Check it out see if I'm wrong! CRISIS OF THE UNINSURED 2009

They add up to 42 million that either aren't eligible, don't know they are eligible or don't want insurance!
NOT 46 million but 4 million!
And ACA was sold on this gigantic phony baloney NUMBER!!!

You were proven wrong in every one of the other 100 threads you started about this.

Only if you consider your claims as proof.

Did YOU check out the links? Are you that LAZY you can't read for yourself? Income Poverty and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States 2009 - Income Wealth - Newsroom - U.S. Census Bureau

The Census Bureau SAYS:
1) 10 million not citizens were counted as part of the 46 million UNINSURED!
What is the problem with you guys? Can't you read?? Do I have to read everything for YOU?

2) READ where the Census says: or are you a chicken..S..T that is too f...king lazy???
) If you have the guts follow this link and read how the Census states 14 million counted as uninsured
In the latest Census health insurance report, the Census Bureau ACKNOWLEDGES that the survey
and participation data from the Centers for medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)"
I DARE YOU to follow this link http://coverageforall.org/pdf/BC-BS_Uninsured-America.pdf
and see how the Census agrees 14 million should have been enrolled BEFORE ACA in Medicaid/SCHIP!

Finally why should 18 million of the remaining 22 million BE FORCED to buy something THEY DON"T WANT or NEED ?

WHY just because of 4 million???
Where is your dignity to be constantly so womb to to tomb dependent on someone else?
Geez people like you are the reason China has now surpassed the USA as the #1 economic power!
Lazy lazy people like you that don't even read!

“I don’t have to explain to you that nearly 46 million Americans don’t have health insurance coverage today."

1) NOW he agrees 10 million of the 46 million were NOT citizens and therefore not eligible!
IF YOU have the GUTS to follow this Census bureau link that proves according to the Census...
PLEASE DO so...Income Poverty and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States 2009 - Income Wealth - Newsroom - U.S. Census Bureau
NOTE: NOT A CITZEN... 2009 There were 9,936,000 counted... THEY AREN'T citizens!!!

2) If you have the guts follow this link and read how the Census states 14 million counted as uninsured

3) 18 million under 34 don't NEED insurance counted as "uninsured"... but don't want it!
These 18 million can afford their employers' plans as they make over $50,000...but they don't want it!
These 18 million spend less then $1,000 per year on health services...again they don't want it!

They add up to 42 million that either aren't eligible, don't know they are eligible or don't want insurance!

You were proven wrong in every one of the other 100 threads you started about this.

Income Poverty and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States 2009 - Income Wealth - Newsroom - U.S. Census Bureau
LOOK at the column where it states:
NOT a Citizen People without Insurance! 9.9 million in 2009!
THEY ARE counted WRONGLY as Obama said:
"I don’t have to explain to you that nearly 46 million Americans don’t have health insurance coverage today."

Screen Shot 2014-12-04 at 12.35.14 PM.png

Callous conservatives have no empathy! One might wonder, as do I, why they have not gone all hysteric on the cost of the F-35, and their focus is strictly on the PPACA?

"Exclusive: U.S. sees lifetime cost of F-35 fighter at $1.45 trillion"

Exclusive U.S. sees lifetime cost of F-35 fighter at 1.45 trillion Reuters

Three guesses.
AGAIN...
Totally ignoring the FACTS!
Obamacare was based on FALSE statements AND depended on what Gruber called the "Stupidity of the American Voter"... MEANING YOU!
I can't say anything about the F-35 because I have very little knowledge.
But I do know the simple arithmetic that obviously foils idiots like YOU!
There never were 46 million which is the Major REASON Obamacare was passed!
If any of the "YES" votes really understood what is obviously over YOUR head the true number of people wanting and needing health insurance
is less then 4 million!
YOU idiots seem to forget 85% of All Americans belong to employers' plans, Medicare/Medicaid/SCHIP/TRICARE and private insurance.
14 million who don't know needed to be registered by the idiots that FORGOT these 14 million were eligible for Medicaid/SCHIP and idiots like you want these same incompetent boobs to run all health care when they can't even get the number straight!
24 million either not legal or didn't know is what makes up the 46 million and 18 million don't want or need... SO what is the CRISIS that needed
Obamacare?? THERE was NO crisis... but for the Stupidity of the American voter LIKE YOU we NOW have a gigantic clusterf...K known as Obamacare!

Did YOU check out the links? Are you that LAZY you can't read for yourself? Income Poverty and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States 2009 - Income Wealth - Newsroom - U.S. Census Bureau

The Census Bureau SAYS:
1) 10 million not citizens were counted as part of the 46 million UNINSURED!
What is the problem with you guys? Can't you read?? Do I have to read everything for YOU?

2) READ where the Census says: or are you a chicken..S..T that is too f...king lazy???
) If you have the guts follow this link and read how the Census states 14 million counted as uninsured

Finally why should 18 million of the remaining 22 million BE FORCED to buy something THEY DON"T WANT or NEED ?

WHY just because of 4 million???
Where is your dignity to be constantly so womb to to tomb dependent on someone else?
Geez people like you are the reason China has now surpassed the USA as the #1 economic power!
Lazy lazy people like you that don't even read!

Income Poverty and Health Insurance Coverage in the United States 2009 - Income Wealth - Newsroom - U.S. Census Bureau
LOOK at the column where it states:
NOT a Citizen People without Insurance! 9.9 million in 2009!
THEY ARE counted WRONGLY as Obama said:
"I don’t have to explain to you that nearly 46 million Americans don’t have health insurance coverage today."

View attachment 34719

Those numbers do one thing. They show that many opportunities for the bleeding hearts in this country to prove their compassion and provide coverage to those they believe should have it funded by someone else.

Callous conservatives have no empathy! One might wonder, as do I, why they have not gone all hysteric on the cost of the F-35, and their focus is strictly on the PPACA?

Three guesses.
AGAIN...
Obamacare was based on FALSE statements AND depended on what Gruber called the "Stupidity of the American Voter"... MEANING YOU!
If any of the "YES" votes really understood what is obviously over YOUR head the true number of people wanting and needing health insurance
is less then 4 million!
YOU idiots seem to forget 85% of All Americans belong to employers' plans, Medicare/Medicaid/SCHIP/TRICARE and private insurance.
14 million who don't know needed to be registered by the idiots that FORGOT these 14 million were eligible for Medicaid/SCHIP and idiots like you want these same incompetent boobs to run all health care when they can't even get the number straight!
24 million either not legal or didn't know is what makes up the 46 million and 18 million don't want or need... SO what is the CRISIS that needed
Obamacare?? THERE was NO crisis... but for the Stupidity of the American voter LIKE YOU we NOW have a gigantic clusterf...K known as Obamacare!

Where in your statistics does it say how many people do NOT NEED insurance in this country? Can you please point that statistic out.

Yes, no one was denied needed treatment before ACA. NO ONE, even those here illegally.

Due to ACA millions of americans have lost insurance coverage, employers can no longer afford to provide it as a benefit of employment. There are as many, if not more, uninsured and underinsured now than there were before ACA. It spent billions and accomplished nothing.

Which to me sounds like there was an economic crisis with more people out of work, employers cutting back on costs and unable to do it. But you're presenting it as if the problem lies somewhere else.

But what can I say? I'm in favor of govt run healthcare.

The US spends twice as much as the UK on healthcare, and has a system which isn't double as good. It's better, for those who can get better.

There are certain things I think need to be run by govt at a basic level. Post, healthcare, police, armed forces, fire fighters, and perhaps a few other things.

Yes, no one was denied needed treatment before ACA. NO ONE, even those here illegally.

Due to ACA millions of americans have lost insurance coverage, employers can no longer afford to provide it as a benefit of employment. There are as many, if not more, uninsured and underinsured now than there were before ACA. It spent billions and accomplished nothing.

Which to me sounds like there was an economic crisis with more people out of work, employers cutting back on costs and unable to do it. But you're presenting it as if the problem lies somewhere else.

The US spends twice as much as the UK on healthcare, and has a system which isn't double as good. It's better, for those who can get better.

There are certain things I think need to be run by govt at a basic level. Post, healthcare, police, armed forces, fire fighters, and perhaps a few other things.

If you don't like the level of healthcare coverage someone has, pay their premiums for them.

From your list, armed forces is the only one for which the federal government has delegated power.

All others fall within the realm of reserved powers to the States under the10th Amendment including healthcare. If a State doesn’t choose to enact legislation dealing with something the federal government wants it to deal with, it doesn’t mean, by default, the federal government can, including healthcare.

If you don't like the level of healthcare coverage someone has, pay their premiums for them.

From your list, armed forces is the only one for which the federal government has delegated power.

All others fall within the realm of reserved powers to the States under the10th Amendment including healthcare. If a State doesn’t choose to enact legislation dealing with something the federal government wants it to deal with, it doesn’t mean, by default, the federal government can, including healthcare.

I don't understand your first sentence.

From them on, I don't really care what the govt has delegated to them. I'm telling you my opinion.

Also, state govt is govt. I have no problem with the states instigating a universal healthcare system. I have no problem with the states instigating a govt run postal service, or fire service, or police service.

Stop whining, do something about. Join Boehner and sue the POTUS. With any luck you'll prevail and SS, SSI, Medicare, Medicaid & Obamacare will be repealed. Then what? Have you ever thought of the consequences? Intended and otherwise?

I'll tell you, chaos.

I don't understand your first sentence.

From them on, I don't really care what the govt has delegated to them. I'm telling you my opinion.

Also, state govt is govt. I have no problem with the states instigating a universal healthcare system. I have no problem with the states instigating a govt run postal service, or fire service, or police service.

You seem to think people deserve what someone else is forced to fund including healthcare. If you think someone deserves it, pay for it yourself.

So you don't care what the Constitution says?

Government is government but each level of government has certain powers it’s specifically delegated to do, certain powers it’s prohibited from doing, and certain powers that run concurrently. While I disagree with government healthcare, I fully understand that if a STATE chooses to do healthcare, it’s well within their authority under the 10th Amendment to do it solely within that State. If you have no problem with a state run postal service, you tell me you don’t support the Constitution as that is a delegated authority of the federal government and only of the federal government.

Stop whining, do something about. Join Boehner and sue the POTUS. With any luck you'll prevail and SS, SSI, Medicare, Medicaid & Obamacare will be repealed. Then what? Have you ever thought of the consequences? Intended and otherwise?

I'll tell you, chaos.

I fully support suing the POS POTUS.

It woulnd't surprise me if people leeching off the government through programs like Medicaid, Obamacare, and social welfare programs got upset. People who think someone else owes them something don't like it when they're told to do for themselves what they should be doing for themselves.

I'll tell you, chaos.

It woulnd't surprise me if people leeching off the government through programs like Medicaid, Obamacare, and social welfare programs got upset. People who think someone else owes them something don't like it when they're told to do for themselves what they should be doing for themselves.

You're not much for critical thinking, are you?

I'll tell you, chaos.

So you think continuing to hand someone another person's money so they don't get made shows critical thinking.

You seem to think people deserve what someone else is forced to fund including healthcare. If you think someone deserves it, pay for it yourself.

Government is government but each level of government has certain powers it’s specifically delegated to do, certain powers it’s prohibited from doing, and certain powers that run concurrently. While I disagree with government healthcare, I fully understand that if a STATE chooses to do healthcare, it’s well within their authority under the 10th Amendment to do it solely within that State. If you have no problem with a state run postal service, you tell me you don’t support the Constitution as that is a delegated authority of the federal government and only of the federal government.

Listen, there's one thing that is what the constitution says, there's another thing which is personal opinion.

It is perfectly acceptable and plausible to do both.

My point was I don't care who does the postal service, whether federal or state! I believe it should be govt run to a certain extent because privatized postal services are just not doing what should be done.

Listen, there's one thing that is what the constitution says, there's another thing which is personal opinion.

It is perfectly acceptable and plausible to do both.

My point was I don't care who does the postal service, whether federal or state! I believe it should be govt run to a certain extent because privatized postal services are just not doing what should be done.

It’s not acceptable to follow personal opinion if the Constitution says otherwise.

My point is the
Constitution says the postal service is a delegated authority of the federal government. While you may not care what level of government it’s on, the Constitution does. By saying it doesn’t matter, you say the Constitution means nothing unless it agrees with your personal opinion.

I'll tell you, chaos.

So you think continuing to hand someone another person's money so they don't get made shows critical thinking.

Um,"get made"?

What I mean is you haven't given any thought to the consequences if Libertarians get what they want. Really, think about all of the ramifications, some of which will be no different than those which caused the founders to toss the Articles of Confederation away.

Three guesses.
AGAIN...
is less then 4 million!

Where in your statistics does it say how many people do NOT NEED insurance in this country? Can you please point that statistic out.
Who cares about the NEED!
1) 10 million are not eligible!
2) 14 million all that is needed is the inept Obama administration is to register them for Medicaid/SCHIP!
3) Finally who cares about the 18 million that don't want health insurance? That's THEIR responsibility NOT f...king MINE!
Is it MY responsibility to pay your MORTGAGE?
This womb to tomb mentality is killing the USA and idiots like you that think OH we must be responsible! Bull c...P!
I am responsible for my self. My kids. My family!

Obviously 18 million don't NEED health insurance even though they can afford it!
Ever hear of "catastrophic insurance"? This is what many of these 18 million do have !
But the point is THERE are NOT 46 million "uninsured"!

$1.45 trillion, dismissed out of hand. One might think someone so focused on numbers might be curious - well unless the number guy has another agenda.
Because you idiot WE ARE TALKING about the phony number of 46 million!
I have NO knowledge of the f-35 but I have been showing time after time the sources that PROVE there never were 46 million uninsured!
And that is the number that convinced 219 idiots to say yes to Obamacare!

That is the point. I readily admit I know very very little about the F-35 other then what I just looked up here...
You wrote:
"Callous conservatives have no empathy! One might wonder, as do I, why they have not gone all hysteric on the cost of the F-35, and their focus is strictly on the PPACA?
"Exclusive: U.S. sees lifetime cost of F-35 fighter at $1.45 trillion""

THE ENTIRE FLEET is 179 PLANES you idiot!
NOT one f...king plane cost $1.45 trillion as YOUR stupid headline read!

The total life-cycle cost for the entire American fleet is estimated to be US$1.51 trillion over its 50-year life, or $618 million per plane.
Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
NOT 1.45 TRILLION per plane as YOU stupidly copied a HEADLINE!
Idiot... It took me less then 2 minutes to prove once again idiots like you read ONLY the headlines...

Exclusive: U.S. sees lifetime cost of F-35 fighter at $1.45 trillion
The new cost estimate reflects the Pentagon's proposal to postpone orders for
179 planes for five years,
a move that U.S. official say will save $15.1 billion through 2017, and should avert costly retrofits if further problems arise during testing of the new fighter, which is only about 20 percent complete.

Geez... you guys are so f...king stupid!

Use the internet before you pop off!

Forum List

Back