One more Russian's here..

I thought it seemed more like HE was insulted by my comments. :D Lol.

His comments were an attempt to insult you.
That's what I meant ... They really suck at insulting Americans.
It's kind of like the way some Germans have difficulty with abstract humor at times.

At least the North Koreans show a great deal more creativity in their insults.

You are so narrow minded that cannot realize that English is not well understood by some of your opponents. I can understand the main idea but I don't feel some emotions...sarcasm, humor, etc

Π’Ρ‹ ΠΆΠ΅, Π΄Π΅Π±ΠΈΠ»Ρ‹ Π½ΠΈ Ρ…Ρ€Π΅Π½Π° Π½Π΅ ΠΏΠΎΠΉΠΌΡ‘Ρ‚Π΅, Ссли я Π²Π°ΠΌ Π½ΠΎΡ€ΠΌΠ°Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹ΠΌ языком объясню, ΠΊΡƒΠ΄Π° ΠΈΠ΄Ρ‚ΠΈ, ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ Π΄ΠΎΠ»Π³ΠΎ ΠΈ Π·Π°Ρ‡Π΅ΠΌ... ΠŸΠΎΡΡ‚ΠΎΠΌΡƒ Π³Π»ΡƒΠΌΠΈΡ‚Π΅ΡΡŒ, ΠΆΠΈΠ²ΠΎΡ‚Π½Ρ‹Π΅, ΠΏΠΎΠΊΠ° русский Π½Π΅ стал всСмирным...Π½Π΅Π΄ΠΎΠ»Π³ΠΎ Π²Π°ΠΌ, ΡƒΠ±ΠΎΠ³ΠΈΠΌ ΠΎΡΡ‚Π°Π»ΠΎΡΡŒ - Π²Π΅ΠΊΠ° ΠΏΠΎΠ»Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€Π° максимум!

You didn't seem to have any trouble understanding what I meant though. :D

I thought it seemed more like HE was insulted by my comments. :D Lol.

His comments were an attempt to insult you.
That's what I meant ... They really suck at insulting Americans.
It's kind of like the way some Germans have difficulty with abstract humor at times.

At least the North Koreans show a great deal more creativity in their insults.

You are so narrow minded that cannot realize that English is not well understood by some of your opponents. I can understand the main idea but I don't feel some emotions...sarcasm, humor, etc

Π’Ρ‹ ΠΆΠ΅, Π΄Π΅Π±ΠΈΠ»Ρ‹ Π½ΠΈ Ρ…Ρ€Π΅Π½Π° Π½Π΅ ΠΏΠΎΠΉΠΌΡ‘Ρ‚Π΅, Ссли я Π²Π°ΠΌ Π½ΠΎΡ€ΠΌΠ°Π»ΡŒΠ½Ρ‹ΠΌ языком объясню, ΠΊΡƒΠ΄Π° ΠΈΠ΄Ρ‚ΠΈ, ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ Π΄ΠΎΠ»Π³ΠΎ ΠΈ Π·Π°Ρ‡Π΅ΠΌ... ΠŸΠΎΡΡ‚ΠΎΠΌΡƒ Π³Π»ΡƒΠΌΠΈΡ‚Π΅ΡΡŒ, ΠΆΠΈΠ²ΠΎΡ‚Π½Ρ‹Π΅, ΠΏΠΎΠΊΠ° русский Π½Π΅ стал всСмирным...Π½Π΅Π΄ΠΎΠ»Π³ΠΎ Π²Π°ΠΌ, ΡƒΠ±ΠΎΠ³ΠΈΠΌ ΠΎΡΡ‚Π°Π»ΠΎΡΡŒ - Π²Π΅ΠΊΠ° ΠΏΠΎΠ»Ρ‚ΠΎΡ€Π° максимум!

You didn't seem to have any trouble understanding what I meant though. :D

They obviously have problems with the nuances and spirit of reciprocal flaming.
It's like they are little boys who have played with Tonka trucks in the sand box ... Who just found a slingshot.

Meanwhile ... We are playing Grand Theft Auto ... As a comparison ... :21:

I disagree with your sentiment that Russia is not authoritarian. Are gay people allowed to march in your country?
Authoritarian regime and gay march do not lay in the same plane. You may face authoritarian gay regime somewhere sometime, aren't you?

And gay marches in Russia are not forbidden but our society doesn't accept them and it may be dangerous for gays.

So, I'm curious. Earlier you mentioned that your views about our 2nd amendment rights (and perhaps other various rights) are based upon movies (not documentaries or anything based in REALITY, but Hollywood productions). So which movies are you referring to?

I disagree with your sentiment that Russia is not authoritarian. Are gay people allowed to march in your country?
Authoritarian regime and gay march do not lay in the same plane. You may face authoritarian gay regime somewhere sometime, aren't you?

And gay marches in Russia are not forbidden but our society doesn't accept them and it may be dangerous for gays.

So, I'm curious. Earlier you mentioned that your views about our 2nd amendment rights (and perhaps other various rights) are based upon movies (not documentaries or anything based in REALITY, but Hollywood productions). So which movies are you referring to?
Either u r incredibly stupid or u twist words...
I guess first.

Such empty places like u r not interesting for me to communicate

Если ΠΏΠΎ-русски, с Π΄ΠΎΠ»Π±ΠΎΡ‘Π±Π°ΠΌΠΈ ΠΈΠ»ΠΈ Π΅Π±Π°Π½ΡƒΡˆΠΊΠ°ΠΌΠΈ ΠΎΠ±Ρ‰Π°Ρ‚ΡŒΡΡ Π·Π°ΠΏΠ°Π΄Π»ΠΎ!

I guess first.

How so? That is what you said earlier in the thread. That you know about our 2nd amendment rights because you have watched movies, correct?

I guess first.

How so? That is what you said earlier in the thread. That you know about our 2nd amendment rights because you have watched movies, correct?
Π£Ρ‡ΠΈΡΡŒ Ρ‡ΠΈΡ‚Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ, Π΄ΡƒΡ€Π°

I believe in human's wisdom and judge people on their doings. Hate that terrible internationsl policy provided by USA and feel sorry for huge propaganda in western mass media which doesn't allow ordinary people to see the real picture.

I am here to get some info, to share some info and to improve my English.

Our "terrible international policy" resulted in freeing tens of millions from the boot of Soviet tyranny.
"Resulted freeing from Soviet tyranny" and changed it for american one? Right you are!
Eastern Europe from 1990s, Western from 1945 now depends on USA. They are now your vassals without own army, with american one in their lands. But at least they live more or less comfortable.
But "your countries" in Latin America, Asia and Africa suffer from poverty and even hunger being blood-sucked by your corporations.

I do understand that here we have american try to conquer the whole planet, but your authorities' ideology is nazist like - golden billion.
That is well noticed in many your Holywood movies when some limited group of people live rich while the rest majority suffers hardly surviving and working for others' wealth.

Soviets built industry all over the world and the only thing they asked is to be ally and sometimes to have place for military base...but why they did it? They had to protect against aggressive west!
The brightest example is Afghanistan. USSR built a lot there, USA created terroristic groups, made USSR leave and did nothing for Afghans after that.

I have no problem with you being here as long as you're not a hacker or a recruiter for Putin's bullshit.
All that spy fairy tales about russian hackers are new stereotypes about Russia. A result of western propaganda. Your mass media is a tool for controlling minds of citizens and they succeed.
Funny to see how you tell me not to provide Putin's bullshit and eat with pleasure shit of your authorities. I do understand own shit doesn't stink.

I wonder why America interests you, why speaking English interests you?
Not just USA. I am interested in many things. Here I get info about the USA and your points of view on different subjects.

Oh, Hollywood movies is where you get your ideas about America. :lol: We have Gremlins here too. They attack people at the mall all the time.
You may twist my words and laugh as much as you wish but there are some undoubted facts about Hollywood.
- it is powerful tool of propaganda;
- scenarios are taken from heads of real people and such a numerous quantity of movies like I mentioned mean much.

Here it is, right here. So which movies did you see that gave you your ideas about Americans and our 2nd amendment right?

I guess first.

Π£Ρ‡ΠΈΡΡŒ Ρ‡ΠΈΡ‚Π°Ρ‚ΡŒ, Π΄ΡƒΡ€Π°

Why is it that all of you so-called "men" (which you really aren't men at all - you are cowards) end up trying to insult us in your own language that we don't understand? That is so cowardly. If you want to insult me, then say it in English so I know what you are saying, coward. If you can't even stand up to an American woman, then what good are you comrade?

Why is it that all of you so-called "men" (which you really aren't men at all - you are cowards) end up trying to insult us in your own language that we don't understand? That is so cowardly. If you want to insult me, then say it in English so I know what you are saying, coward. If you can't even stand up to an American woman, then what good are you comrade?

Not only would the common Russian flamer resort to using Russian (like we are even going to attempt to translate it) ...
But it would usually be peppered with sexual innuendo.

You know ... To help you recognize "your place".

I figured that would be your answer. Do you think Putin is wrong to support Assad?
Assad is legally chosen president of Syria.
Under his ruling his country was o e of the most developed in the region and it was secular, where different confessions could live in peace. Until fed by USA and their allies Saudi started wave of middle eastern revolutions which led to millions of suffering people, Iraq and Lybia collapse...
Of course I do like Russia supporting Syria.
All those lies about Assad and Putin is nothing but propaganda.

Well don't blame us. Syria didn't turn into a war zone until Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton got into power. Their inept leadership allowed ISIS to form and spread throughout Syria and Iraq. It wasn't until Trump was elected that we put a stop to them.

Our troops are not over there to depose Assad, we went there for the sole purpose of eradicating ISIS which we've pretty much done, with or without the help of the Russians.

Unfortunately for Assad, he thinks that using chemical weapons against civilians is acceptable, which no country on this earth will stand for.
While USA "fought" ISIS it grew until got 70% of Syrian territory.
After Russia was officially asked by Syria to help it was almost terminated within a year.
USA declare they are fighting ISIS but support ISIS affiliated terroristic organizations and strike against Syrian army.
If USA which is an occupant in Syria left the country Syria would be cleared of terrorism in a month.

Bullshit. We made very little headway in defeating ISIS under the previous President Obama. They even spread throughout Iraq while Obama was President. But after Donald trump was elected and In only one short year, ISIS was all but eradicated in both Syria and Iraq. Were there any Russian troops in Iraq, fighting ISIS? None that I know of.

These maps show how drastically ISIS territory has shrunk since its peak

59ef62deddd063d34a8b654b-480-360.png

If you look at the map, you'll see how the Syrian city of Raqqa was once an ISIS stronghold. It was US-backed troops with our resources that eliminated them and freed the city.

U.S.-Backed Forces Begin Assault on Raqqa, ISIS Stronghold in Syria

The problem with this concept is that you are not killing them all because there are new ones born every day.

But they're worthless without leadership.

Eugene, I've read that Russians are allowed to own a home and make investments but there are "limitations". Can you comment on that?
I don't know about any limitations in owning something legal or about any investments.
For example I own 2 apartments here in Vladivostok and bought a land with a view to Pasific Ocean where have just started building a house.
I may invest any business I like or buy any securities Russian or foreign. I own papers issued by IT, hi-tech and software companies of world leaders Russian and foreign.

The coming Russians members seem to have a tooth against the Americans or what ?

If not well Welcome here !

The coming Russians members seem to have a tooth against the Americans or what ?

Not Americans but American authorities' terroristic foreign policy as their actions negatively fluence our life.
For example I was forced to leave Ukraine and move to Russia as Ukraine was occupied by nazi supported by USA.

Not Americans but American authorities' terroristic foreign policy as their actions negatively fluence our life.
For example I was forced to leave Ukraine and move to Russia as Ukraine was occupied by nazi supported by USA.
OK but
I'm French and here it seems easy to blame the Americans for everything that happens in the world and we forget what they did for France.

Frankly I do not know much about the history of Russia here we have a lot of films,sΓ©ries it is a American-style my nearest neighbors like Italy we have nothing here on them ,but a lot more about England, we live like in a bubble if I could say

Hi!
I am registered here pretty long ago but didn't introduce myself.
Live in Russian city Vladivostok which is in the very east, neighbouring to North Korea, China and Japan.
Ordinary citizen of the best country in the world. Love my motherland and support my government.
Decided to introduce myself here because my opinion in politics makes someone nervous and call me a bot. It's not true, I am real person.
My Instagram: @eugene.zozulya

Open for any questions.

I believe in human's wisdom and judge people on their doings. Hate that terrible internationsl policy provided by USA and feel sorry for huge propaganda in western mass media which doesn't allow ordinary people to see the real picture.

Welcome to USMB. You're english is fine. Hope you can improve the Russia/USA dialogue.

Hi!
I am registered here pretty long ago but didn't introduce myself.
Live in Russian city Vladivostok which is in the very east, neighbouring to North Korea, China and Japan.
Ordinary citizen of the best country in the world. Love my motherland and support my government.
Decided to introduce myself here because my opinion in politics makes someone nervous and call me a bot. It's not true, I am real person.
My Instagram: @eugene.zozulya

Open for any questions.

Welcome to USMB. You're english is fine. Hope you can improve the Russia/USA dialogue.

Forum List

Back