One more Russian's here..

Eugene ,

have you ever watched any American movies?

~S~
Sure!
Since the end of 1980s we are overloaded with them. A lot of good and disgusting ones.
Even while Soviet times there were some American movies shown in cinema.

But recently I don't like most of Hollywood production. Movies with exciting videoeffects but the story line is poor as a rule.
And movies based on comics...that is not for me at all. Marvel is for kids.

Hi!
I am registered here pretty long ago but didn't introduce myself.
Live in Russian city Vladivostok which is in the very east, neighbouring to North Korea, China and Japan.
Ordinary citizen of the best country in the world. Love my motherland and support my government.
Decided to introduce myself here because my opinion in politics makes someone nervous and call me a bot. It's not true, I am real person.
My Instagram: @eugene.zozulya

Open for any questions.

I believe in human's wisdom and judge people on their doings. Hate that terrible internationsl policy provided by USA and feel sorry for huge propaganda in western mass media which doesn't allow ordinary people to see the real picture.

I am here to get some info, to share some info and to improve my English.

Welcome to USMB. You're english is fine. Hope you can improve the Russia/USA dialogue.
Thanks.
But when facing political discussions dialogue is almost impossible as people cannot break all those stereotypes created by mass media.
Hope there would be more themes for dialogue without policy.

Hi!
Live in Russian city Vladivostok which is in the very east, neighbouring to North Korea, China and Japan.
Ordinary citizen of the best country in the world. Love my motherland and support my government.
Decided to introduce myself here because my opinion in politics makes someone nervous and call me a bot. It's not true, I am real person.

Open for any questions.

I believe in human's wisdom and judge people on their doings. Hate that terrible internationsl policy provided by USA and feel sorry for huge propaganda in western mass media which doesn't allow ordinary people to see the real picture.

Welcome to USMB. You're english is fine. Hope you can improve the Russia/USA dialogue.
Thanks.
But when facing political discussions dialogue is almost impossible as people cannot break all those stereotypes created by mass media.

So do I. But I think greater understanding can come from teaching us how to tell the bad actors involved in things like the lobbying or influencing of OUR govt by your Oligarchy. And the difference between Kremlin policy and the separate "foreign policy" of the business folks in Russia. There's a lot a bad feeling right now about "bad business deals" and "election interference" that shouldn't be part of this thread. But maybe elsewhere on the boards -- you could enlighten us.

Hi!

Open for any questions.

Thanks.
Hi. Hope you like USMB enough to show some respect and post in English so all can understand your point of views.

Hi!

Open for any questions.

If you think they are going to let anybody see the real picture around here, you're delusional. Just as delusional as if you thyink anybody would let you see the real picture over there.
Not to see the real picture but why not to try find out what is going on?
For example people in Russia stopped believing mass media in early 1990s and most of them look for alternative sources on some event before making own opinion.
We have sites like inosmi.ru inopress.ru and alike where one may read foriegn media from anywhere translated to Russian without any changes in text. Many people read them and compare to ours referring the same theme.
When there are more or less reliable facts, different opinions one may think logically to understand who is the beneficiary and to get own opinion. That's my way...
But as I can judge most of Americans blindly believe mainstream media and don't even try to hear the opposite versions.
The brightest example is 2008 Georgia. All western media and western politics say it was Russian aggression while UN commission concluded it was Russian response to Georgian aggression against South Osetia.

"election interference"
Each time I hear this phrase I have the same question:
Why USA can interfere elections in other countries, change regimes, organize coups, dictate policy of another country but they began all that hysteria about Russian election interference?

We should talk about that out on the other boards. Hope to see you there. You have a point. I think the US govt even interfered in the last US election. Which isn't funny, but I'm ---- :lol:

I'd rather start in Introductions with what you want to trade me for a pair of authentic Nashville Cowboy boots. Might even be able to get a country music star to sign them for you... :highfive:

Eugene ,

~S~
Sure!
Since the end of 1980s we are overloaded with them. A lot of good and disgusting ones.

But recently I don't like most of Hollywood production. Movies with exciting videoeffects but the story line is poor as a rule.

Perhaps you've seen this, perhaps not Eugene

The Russians Are Coming the Russians Are Coming (1966) - IMDb

review>

The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming: 50th Anniversary Tribute and Holiday Film…

It was produced during the cold war....a satire.....

518BTM7GHML._SY445_.jpg

~S~

Eugene ,

~S~
Sure!

It's a sacrilege, how dare you say that Marvels movies or DC Comics are poor ? :th_dontgosmiley-1:

I challenge you to do the same thing in Russian, a flop flop ! :p

"election interference"
Each time I hear this phrase I have the same question:
Why USA can interfere elections in other countries, change regimes, organize coups, dictate policy of another country but they began all that hysteria about Russian election interference?

Based on what Democrats peddle it's obvious Russians are far better and more patriotic Americans than Democrats, so Many Thanks for the Collusion! It saved millions of lives by keeping Hillary out of office!

Eugene ,

~S~
Sure!

Perhaps you've seen this, perhaps not Eugene

The Russians Are Coming the Russians Are Coming (1966) - IMDb

review>

The Russians Are Coming, The Russians Are Coming: 50th Anniversary Tribute and Holiday Film…

It was produced during the cold war....a satire.....

518BTM7GHML._SY445_.jpg

~S~

Mostly a lot of bad acting, except for Alan Arkin's character. Arkin must have felt like Mozart at a kindergarden recital doing that movie.

iirc, Arkin won an award....

But i digress, does anyone recall the final scene(s)?

It was a grand metaphor of the contrived political theater foisted upon us by our leaders vs. the human element

In the midst of American/Russian confrontational angst and sword rattling , a child falls from the church steeple and is hanging perilously , a brave young Russian seaman makes his way out to, and rescues the child.

Detente blossoms , and the Americans help the Russians back out to sea via an inprov floaticia of small vessels to detract impending air strike

The point made was, imho, grand political commentary only a satire could deliver, especially given the tension of the times

~S~

The coming Russians members seem to have a tooth against the Americans or what ?

If not well Welcome here !

I'm Mayflower American and I have a problem with us too. I'm conservative Christian who didn't vote for Trump because of his lack of character .After seeing how he treated people in Scotland for his golf resort I had no respect for him.
I think hillary is Satans daughter and most democrats are insane. No longer fan of Michael Savage either but he had it right " liberalism is a mental disorder ".
But all the wars and policing has me frustrated, but then what if some one else ruled the world would they ac any better?
I don't know for sure who is running the world but I have two groups in mind. And I do know it ain't us.

Welcome Eugene.

The coming Russians members seem to have a tooth against the Americans or what ?

Not Americans but American authorities' terroristic foreign policy as their actions negatively fluence our life.
For example I was forced to leave Ukraine and move to Russia as Ukraine was occupied by nazi supported by USA.

All powers are terroristic , power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
If Russia was the most powerful it too would police the world, history has shown that whoever has the gold rules the world. Look at Stalin and Bolsevicks [spell[. Mussilinni? Long as man rules man will always rule unjustly.

Eugene ,

~S~
Sure!

Holly Hood is full of vile people. I seldom watch any movies at all anymore. Sometimes I watch true stories and documentary's.
Live and let live long as they don't hurt others doing so. But their violent dangerous lifestyles influencing the young is hurting others.

I'm Mayflower American and I have a problem with us too. I'm conservative Christian who didn't vote for Trump because of his lack of character .After seeing how he treated people in Scotland for his golf resort I had no respect for him.
I think hillary is Satans daughter and most democrats are insane. No longer fan of Michael Savage either but he had it right " liberalism is a mental disorder ".
But all the wars and policing has me frustrated, but then what if some one else ruled the world would they ac any better?
I don't know for sure who is running the world but I have two groups in mind. And I do know it ain't us.

Welcome Eugene.
I am not American but French and politics is the same here we have the right and the left and Macron him who is in the middle but who do not know what he does.
Trump lack of character, that I do not agree at all.
And our right to us les Republicans does not work like Trump's party they do everything for the rich and nothing for honest workers.
Trump does the opposite of our Republicans and the leftists them here are like Obama and Hillary all for the immigrants and nothing for the people there the same

Welcome Eugene.
I am not American but French and politics is the same here we have the right and the left and Macron him who is in the middle but who do not know what he does.
Trump lack of character, that I do not agree at all.
And our right to us les Republicans does not work like Trump's party they do everything for the rich and nothing for honest workers.
Trump does the opposite of our Republicans and the leftists them here are like Obama and Hillary all for the immigrants and nothing for the people there the same

A difference in what they say and what they do. Some listen to what they say an some watch what they do.
They all have the same agendas imo. Divide and conquor.

I like rich people at least they provide something unlike most poor but a poor man with character is better than a rich man without it.
Most of the worlds suffering is because rulers are lacking in it.
Our nation is being invaded every second of everyday.

Forum List

Back