One Helluva Note!!

This is what you get when you have an Ideological and Egomaniacal Rube as President who fires everyone with any intelligence and experience in these matters, simply because they would dare to disagree with him, and replaces them ALL with Yes Men Sycophants.

Seriously, this charade of a presidency cannot end any sooner and the beginning of letting adults run the GOV again cannot start soon enough.

Excellent choice of an avi.....
Your post has all of the insight of .....oak.
haha, thank you

I like it too.
Viking looking. :biggrin:

Russians had no influence on the voters.
Hillary was a bad choice and the country was fed up with the nonsence of the Democratic Party.

I suppose that's why over two and a half million more Citizens voted for Hillary than the numbnuts asshole.

Last edited:
Hillary was a bad choice and the country was fed up with the nonsence of the Democratic Party.

I suppose that's why over two and a half million more Citizens voted for Hillary than the numbnuts asshole.
Yet to be proven the brain dead hillary voters were citizens. Trump is way better than you're nut job scum candidate.

Yet to be proven the brain dead hillary voters were citizens. Trump is way better than you're nut job scum candidate.

Trump is a goddam pussy grabbing liar! I think the country has settled to the bottom of the barrel with this last election. We've reached a level that I never dreamed I would live to see and I'm sorry that I did.

Trump is a goddam pussy grabbing liar! I think the country has settled to the bottom of the barrel with this last election. We've reached a level that I never dreamed I would live to see and I'm sorry that I did.
Still better than the lying scum hag and the left, especially you .

Of course all the bullshit lies about Trump from the lying left is just that, like you, bullshit.

Of course all the bullshit lies about Trump from the lying left is just that, like you, bullshit.

Just curious......why didn't you mention pussy grabbing? Even Bill Clinton never bragged about his prowess with women.

Just curious......why didn't you mention pussy grabbing? Even Bill Clinton never bragged about his prowess with women.
I have never grabbed you, pussy.

I suppose that's why over two and a half million more Citizens voted for Hillary than the numbnuts assh
ole.

upload_2016-12-12_16-2-15.png

Forum List

Back