Once Upon a Time, the DOJ Argued the Presidential Records Act Gave a President Massive Authority Over His Records

Of course it is.

Trump wasn't charged for ANY of the classified documents he returned.

Pence wasn't charged for ANY of the classified documents he returned.

Hillary wasn't charged for ANY of the classified info she returned.

Biden wasn't charged ANY of the classified documents he returned.

Its perfectly consistent.

You're demanding a legal double standard. Um, no.

And you are cherrypicking one specific thing because it suits your vendetta.

Get this through your thick skull, NOTHING you post is something I will believe because you are a cocksucking TDS fucktard, and you will make this planet a better place when you are 6 feet below it. Something I can only hope will happen after you outlive everyone you love, so you die miserable and alone.

Now go pretend some dude with a dick is a chick and fawn over their daily changing pronoun selection.

And you are cherrypicking one specific thing because it suits your vendetta.

I'm citing the ACTUAL charges, the ACTUAL legal outcomes.

Not your imagination.

If Trump had been charged for the classified documents he returned to NARA.....you'd win.

But he wasn't. No one was charged for the classified docs they returned. Not Trump, not Pence, not Biden, no Hillary.

You're demanding a double standard.
No. We're going to apply the same standard to everyone.

Get this through your thick skull, NOTHING you post is something I will believe because you are a cocksucking TDS fucktard, and you will make this planet a better place when you are 6 feet below it. Something I can only hope will happen after you outlive everyone you love, so you die miserable and alone.

Dude, you're profoundly irrational. You cite your personal opinion as the law and insist that the courts are bound to whatever pseudo-legal gibberish you invent. I'm not going to convince you of anything. That's impossible....I use evidence and you use your imagination.

Your role here is the same as others spouting similar nonsense: To demonstrate the absurdity of your claims.

And in that you're a brilliant success.

I'm citing the ACTUAL charges, the ACTUAL legal outcomes.

Not your imagination.

If Trump had been charged for the classified documents he returned to NARA.....you'd win.

But he wasn't. No one was charged for the classified docs they returned. Not Trump, not Pence, not Biden, no Hillary.

You're demanding a double standard. No. We're going to apply the same standard to everyone.

Dude, you're profoundly irrational. You cite your personal opinion as the law and insist that the courts are bound to whatever pseudo-legal gibberish you invent. I'm not going to convince you of anything. That's impossible....I use evidence and you use your imagination.

Your role here is the same as others spouting similar nonsense: To demonstrate the absurdity of your claims.

And in that you're a brilliant success.

You create this construct where you think you know all the facts, and pretend your assumptions are facts.

Again, does he still have the documents?

You create this construct where you think you know all the facts, and pretend your assumptions are facts.

The show me I'm wrong, with evidence.

I claim that no one was charged for the classified documents they returned. Not Trump, not Pence, not Hillary, not Biden.

Show me the charges for ANY of them for any of the documents they returned....and you win!

Good luck.

The show me I'm wrong, with evidence.

I claim that no one was charged for the classified documents they returned. Not Trump, not Pence, not Hillary, not Biden.

Show me the charges for ANY of them for any of the documents they returned....and you win!

Good luck.

Again, he still has them?

Again, he still has them?

So you concede that no one was charged for returning docs. Not Trump, not Biden, not Pence, Hillary.

Why then would we implement your pseudo-legal double standard and never charge Trump for the documents he returned, but always charge Biden, Pence or Hillary for the document they returned?

We wouldn't.

Your concession is accepted with all the grace and patience it deserves.

As for your 'does he still have them', if you have an argument to make, make it.

So you concede that no one was charged for returning docs. Not Trump, not Biden, not Pence, Hillary.

Why then would we implement your pseudo-legal double standard and never charge Trump for the documents he returned, but always charge Biden, Pence or Hillary for the document they returned?

We wouldn't.

Your concession is accepted with all the grace and patience it deserves.

As for your 'does he still have them', if you have an argument to make, make it.

Does. He. Still. Have. Them.

If you have an argument to make, make it.

But the insane legal double standard you're demanding is a non-starter. No rational person would ever implement it the double standard you're insisting upon.

Including the DOJ.

But the insane legal double standard you're demanding is a non-starter. No rational person would ever implement it the double standard you're insisting upon.

Including the DOJ.

But 'Does. He. Still. Have. Them.' is you stalling.

Make your claims, make your argument. Or keep running. Its the same to either way....as already I know the outcome.

Not long ago, in what is a seminal court case, involving Bill Clinton, the DOJ sided with Clinton.

Jack Smith, the buffoon that he is, ignored this in his vendetta against Trump.

"HIS" records. PERSONAL records

NDI, especially TS NDI is not a PERSONAL RECORD.
AND
All Trump had to do was give them back.
BUT
He refused
He lied
He had his attorneys lie
He tried to hide them

That is why this is a criminal case, don't blame Justice for doing Justice, blame Trump for being Trump.

But 'Does. He. Still. Have. Them.' is you stalling.

Make your claims, make your argument. Or keep running. Its the same to either way....as already I know the outcome.

You are the one saying it's about giving them back. So "does he still have them" is a valid question based on your supposed differences between all these things.

Ahhh, another idiot chimes in. Trump didn’t send American people off to die in foreign wars.

The ruling elite do that, you fucking clod.
Tell us AAAALLLLLL about uncle Donny's military service. PLEEEEEEEEEZE

So "does he still have them" is a valid question based on your supposed differences between all these things
Make your argument. You're petulantly demanding that I make your argument for you....before you'll discuss your own claims.

Nah. You make it. Do you believe that Trump still has the document he turned over NARA?

If so, make your case.

You're stalling for a reason, Marty. It doesn't denote any confidence in your own argument.

Make your argument. You're petulantly demanding that I make your argument for you....before you'll discuss your own claims.

Nah. You make it. Do you believe that Trump still has the document he turned over NARA?

If so, make your case.

You're stalling for a reason, Marty. It doesn't denote any confidence in your own argument.

I am asking you a question. Does he still have the documents?

You made the position, now you refuse to answer a question key to the position.

I am asking you a question. Does he still have the documents?

You made the position, now you refuse to answer a question key to the position.
No you're stalling, demanding that I make your argument for you.

Nah. You make it. If you have a point to make, present it.

"Does. He. Still. Have. Them." You tell me.

Or you can keep running. It's all the same to me.

No you're stalling, demanding that I make your argument for you.

Nah. You make it. If you have a point to make, present it.

Or you can keep running. Its all the same to me.

It's not an argument, it's a question. Does he still have the documents?

Or more accurately, copies of them?

It's not an argument, it's a question. Does he still have the documents?

Or more accurately, copies of them?
"Does. He. Still. Have. Them." You tell me.

Its your own argument....and you refuse to answer. Or to make a point. You just flee.

Do you ever get tired of running from me?

Forum List

Back