Once Upon a Time in Mexico

Dan

Aug 28, 2003
Aiken, SC
Pretty good movie, if you liked Desperado, you'll probably like this. I was anxious to see it strictly from the standpoint of an aspiring filmmaker, as it was one of the first major films to be shot on HD-video. For the most part, it's really clear, though there are certain moments when it is really obviously video (particularly when the camera moves a lot). The DVD extras are cool, too, very informative and fun.

It's fun, seems like the sort of thing you'll like. I'd recommend watching the '10 Minute Flick School' and '10 Minute Cooking School' featurettes too, they're pretty entertaining.

Just bought it myself, I liked the style, especially the eyeless, bad assness that was johny Depp. I felt jipped though because the previews don't elude to the fact that all of Salma Hayek's parts are flash backs. I thought the first three quarters were passed too slow, but the end was awesome.

I realy liked the DVD extras too. I would kill to have Rodriguez' job with the setup he has. I gonna try that recipe too sometime

I'm sorrry to crush all of your views of grandur but this movie sucks my balls. No questions asked it is a piece of shit that had no buisness being made.

Johnny Depth rocked in it though, he's been doing shitty movies lattly, any of you guys see the 9th gate he was good in that one.

Johnny Depth rocked in it though, he's been doing shitty movies lattly, any of you guys see the 9th gate he was good in that one.

Riiiiight, Johnny Depp's recent movies are shitty, but 9th Gate was good.

Hey, you know, John Cusack's been doing some horrible movies lately, but One Crazy Summer was awesome!

Forum List

Back