Once again, the media shows it's class

Is the liberal media stupid?(wait don't answer that.)

I thought they were low, but this takes the cake. Call this a low blow, a cheap shot, a sucker punch or what have you. But I am very pissed. The media establishment thought it would be okay to out the name of Darren Wilson's wife and post pictures of his residence. Don't get me wrong, this isn't the first time a newspaper has done this. Back in 2012, after the Sandy Hook massacre, a newspaper in New York published the names of gun owners in Westchester County, New York.

Yes you heard me right. This kind of classlessness could get him killed. But this media is too affixed on dictating a false narrative that they seem not to care who gets swallowed up along the way. I'm calling on the leftists on this board to condemn this lack of journalistic integrity, because I seriously doubt you would like your personal information outed by a major newspaper.

I hope Darren and his wife files a lawsuit; I hope they put these comic book rejects out of business. These people knew better, and they disgraced the journalistic profession. I am purely outraged. They have put the lives of this man and his wife in danger because they still think Wilson is or was a murderer and a racist. I'm mad as hell, and I hope you are too.

First, the New York Times (they have since edited out the photo of Wilson's residence):

http://www.nytimes.com/news/ferguso...n-wilson-police-officer-in-ferguson-shooting/

Then Slate.com (who still has the photo displayed with the article):

Darren Wilson married Recently wed fellow officer Barbara Spradling.

And CNN.com (who comes as close as they can to revealing the address without doing so):

Ferguson shooting Where s Officer Darren Wilson - CNN.com

Yeah, this is the media. This is the media taking sides. It is high time it stopped.

What would you expect of the MSM that and these are the facts..not guesses...

85% of media donated money to Democrats!
1,160 (85%) of the 1,353 of the Senior executives, on-air personalities, producers, reporters, editors, writers and other self-identifying employees of ABC, CBS and NBC contributed more than $1 million to Democrats candidates and campaign committees in 2008, according to an analysis by The Examiner of data compiled by the Center for Responsive Politics.
Obama Democrats got 88 percent of 2008 contributions by TV network execs writers reporters The Daily Caller

So why wouldn't they support a narrative they support with $$$?

NO one would expect the same people that are part of what Jonathan Holmes Gruber a PAID federal advisor called "stupidity of the American Voter"!
These MSM donors are part and parcel of the ignorant voters for Obama!

And further proof of their complicity?
Screen Shot 2014-11-26 at 6.37.28 AM.png

The Objectivity Of US Media In 1 Chart Zero Hedge

Is there no surprise then why Gruber is able to thank the "Stupidity of the American Voter"?

"Once again, the media shows it's class"

Once again you only exhibit your ignorance and stupidity, as this fails as a straw man fallacy, where there are no 'liberal media,' it's a moronic contrivance of the right.

I am constantly amazed at people like you daring to make this kind of statement..."exhibit your ignorance and stupid" when in the same
sentence you are grammatical ignorant and stupid!

The correct word you should have used was "is"... "where there is no 'liberal media'" Mr. Jones.
I was taught in 5th grade to use "is" with a singular and "liberal media" is singular.

BUT thank you again for reinforcing Mr. Gruber's contention that thanks to the "stupidity of the American Voter" we have the dumbest President ever!

ABC, CBS, NBC, and Fox revealed their pro-Republican bias by dreaming up a dubious Republican talking point based reason to not televise President Obama’s ten-minute speech announcing his immigration executive orders.

The White House went to the television networks to request ten minutes of airtime for Obama’s speech and were turned down. An administration official told Politico, “In 2006, Bush gave a 17 minute speech that was televised by all three networks that was about deploying 6000 national guard troops to the border. Obama is making a 10 minute speech that will have a vastly greater impact on the issue. And none of the networks are doing it. We can’t believe they were aggrieved that we announced this on Facebook

Please try again. When you have a better basis for your claims.

Mac, the tea party has a great message. There is absolutrly nothing wrong with their message or the way they present it. What happens? The main stream media, Hollywood, the liberal education, attack the tea party relentlessly.

Never ending excuses with folks like you.

Hate to tell you dude. It ain't the "messenger": that is giving you all heartburn.
It's is the fucked up "message" you all are sending out that is giving you heartburn.

But I got to ask; is FOX also "liberal media"? LMAO. You all got your "mouthpiece" aka FOX News. Maybe you should be pissed at them for doing such poor messaging.

But really, people just aren't buying the bullshit you all are selling. And your excuses are funny.

Apparently you have not seen how the Fox News is covering the Ferguson debacle.

I do think it is funny how you pawns for the Marxist democrats cannot see that Fix News employs at least 10 left wing ideologues who contribute regularly.

Geraldo Rivera
Juan Williams
Kirsten Powers
Bob Beckel
Alan Colmes
Greta Van Susteren
Shepard Smith
Lanny Davis
Doug Schoen

Go ahead and list the conservative voices on CNN MSNBC ABC CBS or any others combined.

Will you be able to get to 5 names? Who? Joe Scarsborough? Joke.

You are a brainwashed hack zeke. A fucking puppet for those who are determined to crush American ideals. To stamp everything America stands for. All of it.

Blind asshole.

ABC, CBS, NBC, and Fox revealed their pro-Republican bias by dreaming up a dubious Republican talking point based reason to not televise President Obama’s ten-minute speech announcing his immigration executive orders.

The White House went to the television networks to request ten minutes of airtime for Obama’s speech and were turned down. An administration official told Politico, “In 2006, Bush gave a 17 minute speech that was televised by all three networks that was about deploying 6000 national guard troops to the border. Obama is making a 10 minute speech that will have a vastly greater impact on the issue. And none of the networks are doing it. We can’t believe they were aggrieved that we announced this on Facebook

:lmao:

ABC, CBS and NBC are "pro-Republican?" OMG, how much kool-aid do you drink? That's got to be dangerous...

:lmao:

ABC, CBS and NBC are "pro-Republican?" OMG, how much kool-aid do you drink? That's got to be dangerous...

I know, can you believe how ridiculous they are?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

OK..
GrubermentionMSM.png

OK..
View attachment 34372
Can we at least get the damn numbers right? Is that really too much to ask?

Mac, the tea party has a great message. There is absolutrly nothing wrong with their message or the way they present it. What happens? The main stream media, Hollywood, the liberal education, attack the tea party relentlessly.

Hate to tell you dude. It ain't the "messenger": that is giving you all heartburn.
It's is the fucked up "message" you all are sending out that is giving you heartburn.

But I got to ask; is FOX also "liberal media"? LMAO. You all got your "mouthpiece" aka FOX News. Maybe you should be pissed at them for doing such poor messaging.

But really, people just aren't buying the bullshit you all are selling. And your excuses are funny.
Not to mention that liberal Rush Limburgercheesehead, and the national radio media is a majority of country and western music stations along with the religious radio stations, liberal media via radio is a minority...

OK..
View attachment 34372
And you also chant regularly their motto.....

If, however, they are interested in attracting people beyond their base, they need to improve their messaging, most specifically the way they communicate with the media. The ACA was a perfect example. I keep hearing, "well, the media just didn't cover the GOP plan". That's a weak cop-out.

All they had to do was (and I'm not being facetious here) come up with a clear plan, give it a nice, snappy, easy to remember name, print it up in a nice-looking booklet, and hold it up every last goddamn time they were being interviewed on teevee or refer to it for print and radio interviews. Cram it into every last conversation. Include it in every last commercial, where the media cannot control the message.

Which begs the question, why didn't the GOP do exactly that?

What was the downside?

Why did they not take the path of a a reasonable alternative instead of unreasonable anger?

The GOP could have directed the TP into a productive and proactive wing of the party instead they used it as a blunt object to destroy the ACA without providing even a pretense of an alternative.The end result has been an unmitigated disaster for the Right. The ACA is now the law of the land and the GOP is now in bed with the TP.

How will messaging alter the current perception? Where is the alternative to the ACA besides "repeal, repeal, repeal"?

Your point about changing the messaging makes sense but it didn't happen in the past and and I don't see it happening in the future either. Instead it looks like more of the same. Obama went ahead and with making changes to prioritizing deportations and asked the GOP to send him a bill. The GOP should have responded by passing the existing bill in the House and dared him to sign it. Instead the GOP have just filed their law suit and are accusing Obama of being a dictator.

So yes, you are right about messaging but I don't see it happening.

Not to mention that liberal Rush Limburgercheesehead, and the national radio media is a majority of country and western music stations along with the religious radio stations, liberal media via radio is a minority...

And of course the people like you that belong to Gruber's "stupidity of American Voter" crowd which is getting smaller and smaller because more and more people are realizing that Obama's crowd have a disdain for people like you..blind lemmings that you are because you also have the MSM that also make up the "stupidity of American Voter" crowd.

Also you are attacking the majority of Americans that work, make money pay taxes...ordinary Americans that are getting very tired of people like you with you phony elitist nose up in the air. As a result people like you can't smell the crap you are rolling in daily fed you by the Obama elitists that look upon you with true disdain because at least those that disagree with Obama are NOT blind lemmings!
Screen Shot 2014-11-26 at 8.25.52 AM.png

Journalism in this country died years ago, now it's all opinion and propaganda. Most are left wing and like most leftist integrity is just another word to be batted about when it's convenient.
'Right' and 'Left' media play to a different narrative, but both run on popularism, propaganda and spin. Boring and informative topics never hit the news, nor do intellectual debates on politics, economics, or philosophy.

And of course the people like you that belong to Gruber's "stupidity of American Voter" crowd which is getting smaller and smaller because more and more people are realizing that Obama's crowd have a disdain for people like you..blind lemmings that you are because you also have the MSM that also make up the "stupidity of American Voter" crowd.

Also you are attacking the majority of Americans that work, make money pay taxes...ordinary Americans that are getting very tired of people like you with you phony elitist nose up in the air. As a result people like you can't smell the crap you are rolling in daily feed you by the Obama elitists that look upon you with true disdain because at least those that disagree with Obama are NOT blind lemmings!
View attachment 34373
Dream on, don't try to use me to sell your shit propaganda....

Also you are attacking the majority of Americans that work, make money pay taxes...ordinary Americans that are getting very tired of people like you with you phony elitist nose up in the air. As a result people like you can't smell the crap you are rolling in daily feed you by the Obama elitists that look upon you with true disdain because at least those that disagree with Obama are NOT blind lemmings!
View attachment 34373
Dream on, don't try to use me to sell your shit propaganda....
You really don't know how to use a period much less an exclamation point.
Keep commenting because you continue to make my case that Obama supporters ARE vacuous illustrating the "Stupidity of American Voters".

Ever notice who are the most upset by Gruber's offhand "Stupidity of American Voters" remark?

Yup, the extreme right TP'ers.

Now you have to wonder why they didn't just treat Gruber's remark for what it really was, something uttered by an arrogant nobody.

Instead the extreme right TP'ers have taken umbrage to new levels. They have taken it "personally". But perhaps they have a point. After all, if the shoe fits... ;)

Meanwhile the rest of the sane majority understand that the problem is not that American voters are "stupid" in the least. Instead they are just apathetic because there really is nothing to choose between the lesser of two evils.

Politicians are liars, all of them, no exceptions. Only stupid people believe that their politicians don't lie to them.

Ever notice who are the most upset by Gruber's offhand "Stupidity of American Voters" remark?

Now you have to wonder why they didn't just treat Gruber's remark for what it really was, something uttered by an arrogant nobody.

Instead the extreme right TP'ers have taken umbrage to new levels. They have taken it "personally". But perhaps they have a point. After all, if the shoe fits... ;)

Meanwhile the rest of the sane majority understand that the problem is not that American voters are "stupid" in the least. Instead they are just apathetic because there really is nothing to choose between the lesser of two evils.

Politicians are liars, all of them, no exceptions. Only stupid people believe that their politicians don't lie to them.

Of course we need to listen to this :ahole-1:

A NEW WORD add to the dictionary!

Grubered.jpg

Considering it was the left wing voting base he was calling stupid....

You stupid, stubborn, fucking know it all. You do not get that? EVERYTHING we have been saying and claimed about obamacare has been true. From us saying it was a tax, or how it will make premiums rise, to it making people lose their doctors and it will make people lose their existing plans ALL turned out to be true.

Every fucking lie you brainwashed fucking morons claimed about it ended up being the very lies we said. Now, you are here calling us morons. Again.

Holy shit I hate fucking liberals.

Forum List

Back