Once again, the GOP just doesn't get it.....read on.

Very informative, thank you. But this is what I don't understand, its not the person, its the party and the party's message that conservatives can't grasp. The GOP regardless of whom they chose, never have a message, never addresses real issue that face this nation, its all about scaring mf's into votes, lying like dogs and catering to the rich..... Its not always about corporate America. Those days of relying on Big Corpra, to take the lead and lead this country into prosperity ended decades ago....When you have a legacy of greed, helped by politicians solely to enhance profits and fuck american workers, you have failed policies and until we began focusing ON THE PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTRY AND THIER NEEDS AND WHAT'S BEST FOR ALL..... the GOP, the DNC will forever be parties of WTF?

Trump has no message. He has as sales pitch.
Oh, like hope and change?
Hate on Obama all the fuck you want to....but guess what, the shit you lice lickers are all whinning about....Nafta....all man made by a fuck head, called the Contract on America...you fucks voted IN!!! Everything you bastards touch and vote for ruins this country...and them is facts, mf!!!
Sell your nigga stuff elsewhere. And while your at it find a country more to your liking and if you need moving expenses start a thread.
If there was such a place where white people don't exist, I'd love to give a try...I was thinking about Africa all over again, but white trash Barbie has cornered that market already...you people just can't keep still, now can ya!!
Al Shabaab is all black and they would pay your way.

Trump has no message. He has as sales pitch.
Hate on Obama all the fuck you want to....but guess what, the shit you lice lickers are all whinning about....Nafta....all man made by a fuck head, called the Contract on America...you fucks voted IN!!! Everything you bastards touch and vote for ruins this country...and them is facts, mf!!!
Sell your nigga stuff elsewhere. And while your at it find a country more to your liking and if you need moving expenses start a thread.
If there was such a place where white people don't exist, I'd love to give a try...I was thinking about Africa all over again, but white trash Barbie has cornered that market already...you people just can't keep still, now can ya!!
Please! Keep looking.

I promise to leave when I find a place that has books, no white people and cable.

Please! Keep looking.

I promise to leave when I find a place that has books, no white people and cable.
Books and no white people?! Shit, you'd have to be able to read Chinese to find a place like that.

Forum List

Back