"On what planet do you spend most of your time?"

In my opinion Frank is a lot more of a 'Bimbo' than Palin. She would talk straight. City types might have some trouble understancing someone that doesn't use words to dance around the subject. Frank is truly amazing, after being part of the cause of many of the country' problems (as part of congress), he is telling us that he knows how to fix them. I think he had his shot and it is time for him to take the pill and not accept any more medical care (as he would tell us).

You speak Palin? Great, maybe you can translate her resignation speech for the rest of us.

Just more arrogance on display by yet another corrupt & inept politician. Barney Frank is unfortunately typical of what our politicians have become. Barney Frank should actually be arrested for what he has done to so many people through his incompetence & corruption. He was one of the main players involved in destroying our economy. He has never been held accountable. Barney Frank is a disgrace.

So how far off topic shall we go? Still blaming Fannie & Freddie and Barney Frank for the collapse of the financial institutions? Interesting. But I'll give it another shot.

Fannie has been around since 1938, Freddie since 1968, the CRA has been around since 1977. Suddenly the housing market goes to hell in 2005, and then credit collapses 2 years later, and the best explanation some people can STILL come up with is Fannie, Freddie, CRA and Barney Frank did it? Out of nowhere, after 70 years. Sure.

Then there is the global collapse: If Fannie and Freddie and the 1977 CRA (and amendments) are to blame for the boom and bust in America, how did the rest of the world end up with a housing boom too? Why did prices and sales go skyward in the UK, France, Spain, Ireland, Australia, etc.? They had no Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac or CRA.

Gee... I remember a bygone era when protesting at soldiers funerals, calling the President "chimp", calling the Vice President "***** Vader", denouncing the troops, etc. was.. geee.. I think Hillary Clinton deemed it "patriotic". Now we have people voicing disssent over a policy direction whcih would be a quantum shift in the American ladscape and not to mention, just doesn't add up $$ and sense wise, and is being propsed by the same folks that have bankrupted the mortgage industry, SSI, Medicare, Medicaid, the Post Office, Amtrak, and the U.S. in general, and you folks are telling people to STFU.
Please tell me again why you are willing to put your very LIFE in the hands of a bunch who can't even run a business that moves paper from one town to the next?

What bygone era was that?

The real palin-like bimbo was the one from the Pennsylvania townhall with Specter telling him to restore the Constitution. She was interviewed on MSNBC and this woman was so----------------------dumb. I have shoes with higher IQ"s. She did not know what Medicare was!!! When asked if her senior parents received Medicare , she giggled and said "I don't know, we don't discuss politics" Un-freaking-believable. When asked if she knew Medicare was socialized medicine she just giggled again and said " I don't know very much about things like that." This dumb broard has never read the "Constitution". When asked if Obam raised taxes on people making over $250K would that affect her, she said " Oh, I have no idea, my husband works and takes care of us, and I have no idea how much money he makes!!! FOR REAL this was a true bimbo who could't find her way out of a wet paper bag if Sarah was in there with her helping!!!

Just more arrogance on display by yet another corrupt & inept politician. Barney Frank is unfortunately typical of what our politicians have become. Barney Frank should actually be arrested for what he has done to so many people through his incompetence & corruption. He was one of the main players involved in destroying our economy. He has never been held accountable. Barney Frank is a disgrace.

So how far off topic shall we go? Still blaming Fannie & Freddie and Barney Frank for the collapse of the financial institutions? Interesting. But I'll give it another shot.

Fannie has been around since 1938, Freddie since 1968, the CRA has been around since 1977. Suddenly the housing market goes to hell in 2005, and then credit collapses 2 years later, and the best explanation some people can STILL come up with is Fannie, Freddie, CRA and Barney Frank did it? Out of nowhere, after 70 years. Sure.

Then there is the global collapse: If Fannie and Freddie and the 1977 CRA (and amendments) are to blame for the boom and bust in America, how did the rest of the world end up with a housing boom too? Why did prices and sales go skyward in the UK, France, Spain, Ireland, Australia, etc.? They had no Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac or CRA.

Quick 6th grade lesson in economics:

Our economic failures trigger economic failures world wide.

End of lesson.

Sounds like you're trying to backtrack out of the mantra "Bush allowed FM & FM to ruin our economy" your side has embraced. Only problem with that...Bush begged the DEMOCRAT congress repeatedly to put the brakes on FM&FM. Hence the retarded comments by dems like franken and others insisting that those monsters weren't a problem.

Quick 6th grade lesson in economics:

Our economic failures trigger economic failures world wide.

End of lesson.

Sounds like you're trying to backtrack out of the mantra "Bush allowed FM & FM to ruin our economy" your side has embraced. Only problem with that...Bush begged the DEMOCRAT congress repeatedly to put the brakes on FM&FM. Hence the retarded comments by dems like franken and others insisting that those monsters weren't a problem.

And that relates to nazism how?.....................

Here is another one circulating! A women tells an American Israeli Jew who is supporting Obamacare by speaking about the Israeli healthcare system (which is hailed as one of the best in the world) and supporting our troops and she yells "Heil Hitler!"

Then acts like a jerk! Is this one staged? I actually don't think so!

But I think the new liberal strategy is to discredit the townhallers. With the Frank town hall incident and this ignorant women, I think the strategy is suceeding!

YouTube - Woman Yells Heil Hitler To Jewish Man at Las Vegas Town Hall

All you need is a video camera. The kooks provide the rest.

Regarding the title of this thread "what planet do you live on"?

One has to ask themselves exactly what "PLANET" Barney Franks came from?

Being the congressional banking chairman of guaranteed taxpayer dollars --& in charge of Fannie/Freddie--how did a MAID get by with stating that she made $15,000 per month & qualified for a taxpayer backed goverment loan--without verification of income?

Next Question is?

Why is Barney Franks still in his same seat?

Last edited:
The real palin-like bimbo was the one from the Pennsylvania townhall with Specter telling him to restore the Constitution. She was interviewed on MSNBC and this woman was so----------------------dumb. I have shoes with higher IQ"s. She did not know what Medicare was!!! When asked if her senior parents received Medicare , she giggled and said "I don't know, we don't discuss politics" Un-freaking-believable. When asked if she knew Medicare was socialized medicine she just giggled again and said " I don't know very much about things like that." This dumb broard has never read the "Constitution". When asked if Obam raised taxes on people making over $250K would that affect her, she said " Oh, I have no idea, my husband works and takes care of us, and I have no idea how much money he makes!!! FOR REAL this was a true bimbo who could't find her way out of a wet paper bag if Sarah was in there with her helping!!!

shoes with higher IQs........indeed. Brood cow to the uninformed.

I think Bawney spends a lot of time around Uranus..........

driveby is a PERFECT example of the type of person disrupting these townhalls. People like driveby bring NOTHING to the table. They have NO desire to do so. Irrevelant.

I think Bawney spends a lot of time around Uranus..........

driveby is a PERFECT example of the type of person disrupting these townhalls. People like driveby bring NOTHING to the table. They have NO desire to do so. Irrevelant.

Apparently Rush made that joke yesterday. There is your "no original thoughts" context.

In my opinion Frank is a lot more of a 'Bimbo' than Palin. She would talk straight. City types might have some trouble understancing someone that doesn't use words to dance around the subject. Frank is truly amazing, after being part of the cause of many of the country' problems (as part of congress), he is telling us that he knows how to fix them. I think he had his shot and it is time for him to take the pill and not accept any more medical care (as he would tell us).

You speak Palin? Great, maybe you can translate her resignation speech for the rest of us.

Well, you see, her resignation speech, well, err, it was kinda like playing basketball, you know, and umm, well, the damn media, and well, you know, gosh dog it, those pesky investigations and all, and well, err, my family is very important to me, and well, gee wizbang, you betcha!

Forum List

Back