"On what planet do you spend most of your time?"

These morons show up to disrupt, not get educated.

No, these "morons" , unlike genius' like yourself, don't feel they need "educating" by these dumbfucks in D.C. who can ruin a wet dream. These "morons" put their faith in themselves, not in some elected pinhead.. they don't engage in hero worship and nannystatism.

If you like what Dems did you Fannie and Freddie you'll love what they have planned for your health care

It amazes me that when liberals disrupt meetings to make their point of view known they call it Freedom of Speech. When others do it they call it being unruly and disruptive. What's up with that?

Gee... I remember a bygone era when protesting at soldiers funerals, calling the President "chimp", calling the Vice President "***** Vader", denouncing the troops, etc. was.. geee.. I think Hillary Clinton deemed it "patriotic".
Except that these particular "protesters/questioners" are not looking for "answers," my friend. Wake up, would ya? How many war protesters got through with firearms strapped to their belts?
Now we have people voicing disssent over a policy direction whcih would be a quantum shift in the American ladscape and not to mention, just doesn't add up $$ and sense wise, and is being propsed by the same folks that have bankrupted the mortgage industry, SSI, Medicare, Medicaid, the Post Office, Amtrak, and the U.S. in general, and you folks are telling people to STFU.
Please tell me again why you are willing to put your very LIFE in the hands of a bunch who can't even run a business that moves paper from one town to the next?

This isn't even about health care anymore. The fringers have all crawled out of the woodwork and see their chance to dump the black guy. Legitimate concern over the cost of health care reform is one thing, but this bullshit is nothing nothing less than seditious against this administration, and when the words are deemed not enough, the guns will be fired. If it were just the Democrats people were upset with, there would have been sane discussion over the pros and cons of this bill. But the entire time has been spent having to DEFEND the lies perpetrated with only one purpose in mind: To bring down the president.

Barack Obama faces 30 death threats a day, stretching US Secret Service - Telegraph

Regardless of your attempted spin, this Palin-like bimbo was put in her place and only further illustrates the GOP's plans to disrupt these townhalls.

Always quick with the name calling huh? I guess it beats trying to defend your pointless positions.
These government sponored B.S. sessions need disrupting.

And then guess who would be screeching that the public gets no representation, they don't want to listen to the people, blah blah blah.

How can you have a 'discussion' with a person that just insults you and calls you names, instead of talking substance?

Which is precisely why the townhalls have been completely useless. These morons show up to disrupt, not get educated.

From what I see on that link, the insults were on Frank's part, when he refused to answer questions from people who were not there to pat Obama on the back.

Townhalls are not for "education". They are for people to get together and discuss issues, so that ALL SIDES are given an opportunity to have their voices heard.

They aren't a forum where the masses huddle in respectful silence while their legislators "educate" them about what's best for them.

Precisely. "Discuss" not "disrupt". It doesn't help manners when there are memos from lobbiest groups telling members that their sole purpose is to disrupt.

The problem is, how do you seperate the political hacks from the legitimately angry?

It amazes me that when liberals disrupt meetings to make their point of view known they call it Freedom of Speech. When others do it they call it being unruly and disruptive. What's up with that?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3vauUPUAa0]YouTube - Pelosi Tells Anti War Protesters Im a Fan of Disruptors[/ame]

Please tell me again why you are willing to put your very LIFE in the hands of a bunch who can't even run a business that moves paper from one town to the next?

Why were you willing to put your very LIFE in the hands of a person who couldn't even make money in the oil business?

See how easy, but ultimately pointless, that was?

Gee... I remember a bygone era when protesting at soldiers funerals, calling the President "chimp", calling the Vice President "***** Vader", denouncing the troops, etc. was.. geee.. I think Hillary Clinton deemed it "patriotic".
Except that these particular "protesters/questioners" are not looking for "answers," my friend. Wake up, would ya? How many war protesters got through with firearms strapped to their belts?
Now we have people voicing disssent over a policy direction whcih would be a quantum shift in the American ladscape and not to mention, just doesn't add up $$ and sense wise, and is being propsed by the same folks that have bankrupted the mortgage industry, SSI, Medicare, Medicaid, the Post Office, Amtrak, and the U.S. in general, and you folks are telling people to STFU.

This isn't even about health care anymore. The fringers have all crawled out of the woodwork and see their chance to dump the black guy. Legitimate concern over the cost of health care reform is one thing, but this bullshit is nothing nothing less than seditious against this administration, and when the words are deemed not enough, the guns will be fired. If it were just the Democrats people were upset with, there would have been sane discussion over the pros and cons of this bill. But the entire time has been spent having to DEFEND the lies perpetrated with only one purpose in mind: To bring down the president.

Barack Obama faces 30 death threats a day, stretching US Secret Service - Telegraph

This is what you whack jobs don't get. THESE AREN'T FRINGERS. YOU ARE THE FRINGERS. The MAJORITY is rising up against you, and all you can do is futz and mutter around about how stupid everyone else is, how they should be stopped and silenced, how town hall meetings are just meet and greets, and no substantial discussion belongs there.

But you go ahead and keep pulling information from the fucking brit tabloids about how many death threats our pres gets and how taxed the secret service is.

What a moonbat.

Barney Frank was just exercising his right to free speech

How can you have a 'discussion' with a person that just insults you and calls you names, instead of talking substance?

Which is precisely why the townhalls have been completely useless. These morons show up to disrupt, not get educated.

From what I see on that link, the insults were on Frank's part, when he refused to answer questions from people who were not there to pat Obama on the back.

Townhalls are not for "education". They are for people to get together and discuss issues, so that ALL SIDES are given an opportunity to have their voices heard.

They aren't a forum where the masses huddle in respectful silence while their legislators "educate" them about what's best for them.

"Why do you support a NAZI pogram" is not an opinion that should be respected.

Of course it is. Ppl refused to discuss the steps the Nazi regime was taking, too. As they refused to face what the commies were doing.

There's no such thing as an invalid OPINION. Which is what the left doesn't get. You think you can quash the majority by minimalizing their concerns and sidelining all valid discussion.

It's not going to work.

Gee... I remember a bygone era when protesting at soldiers funerals, calling the President "chimp", calling the Vice President "***** Vader", denouncing the troops, etc. was.. geee.. I think Hillary Clinton deemed it "patriotic". ?

Oh what a bunch of bullshit.

These folks protesting soldier funerals look like your typical liberals:

522blog_baptistchurch.gif

Dem lawmaker blasts protester at town hall - Capitol Hill- msnbc.com

While I may not like Barney Frank all that much, you have to admit that this comeback is precisely what these town halls have needed since the get go.

:clap2:

Not a fan either, but his response was great. Esp making her hold up the Hitler sign.

Best line! "Because talking to you would be like talking to a chair!"

But I am convinced she and her coherts were liberal moles to make the townhallers look crazy. Look at her, she definitely looks like a hippie! Her blank expression. Her obviously rehearsed question. Come one who ya crappin?

Last edited:
Of course it is. Ppl refused to discuss the steps the Nazi regime was taking, too. As they refused to face what the commies were doing.

There's no such thing as an invalid OPINION. Which is what the left doesn't get. You think you can quash the majority by minimalizing their concerns and sidelining all valid discussion.

It's not going to work.

Oh really? So you think that Al-Qaeda supports have just as valid opinions as your average moderate American?

People that think Obama is trying to start up a fourth Reich are not in the majority, no matter how much you may think they are. They are fringe psychopaths.

For those of us who actually care to watch to make sure the climate in which Nazism was able to flourish never again comes about, ppl like you are the reason it was initially able to consume a nation, which lead to a world war. Hence, thanks, your ostrich head burying is noted and dismissed with the disdain it deserves.

It's not going to work.

Oh please.

"What does that have to do with anything, Walter?"

Watch the "Big Lebowski" if you don't get the reference.

For those of us who actually care to watch to make sure the climate in which Nazism was able to flourish never again comes about, ppl like you are the reason it was initially able to consume a nation, which lead to a world war. Hence, thanks, your ostrich head burying is noted and dismissed with the disdain it deserves.

I think the saddest thing is that you actually believe what you are saying. That makes me sadder than you could ever know.

Forum List

Back