On Wednesday, CNN will air a town hall with kids who survived the Florida massacre

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Stop Putting Traumatized Teenagers On Television

"the children who are dying are real kids from real families. some were doing foolish things. some were caught at the wrong place at the wrong time. but all kids have the right to live. my child is dead. your child could be next." - Father of Parkland massacre victim

can't wait to watch this!

CNN shows they have no journalistic integrity, exploiting the raw emotions of these kids to push their gun control narrative. CNN should disgust any real American and any parent. There is no difference in what CNN is doing and what Jerry Springer does on his show.

I'd like to hear what they have to say

If they are old enough to be shot at......they are old enough to complain there is no action

• Banned
"I got no problem with these high students sounding off. And I got no problem with anyone else calling them out. And they should be called out. Because they're wrong and uninformed on guns." - Wacky Joe Walsh

I called my Congressman and he said......Quote......I'd like to help you son, but your're too young to vote

The kids I saw on TV were quite eloquent

What are Republicans afraid of

let no crisis go to waste
This crisis has been going on for almost 20 years

Still nothing has been done

OK What should we do?

What law or regulation or executive order would have stopped this last school shooting?

Be specific
OK

The kid was fucking crazy. He was kicked out of school for his behavior. He announced himself as a school shooter

Yet we have no effective way of keeping guns away from crazy people

let no crisis go to waste
This crisis has been going on for almost 20 years

Still nothing has been done

OK What should we do?

What law or regulation or executive order would have stopped this last school shooting?

Be specific
OK

The kid was fucking crazy. He was kicked out of school for his behavior. He announced himself as a school shooter

Yet we have no effective way of keeping guns away from crazy people

Of course we do.

How To Declare Someone Mentally Incompetent

in law, as in life, children comprise a special category: the most vulnerable and the most in need of protection, both by and from their parents and the state. the fact that they are children means they have no say in how the world they live in has been constructed or what the ground rules are. there is pathos in their pain and thus more outrage at those who would harm them.

"Florida Rep. Ted Deutch, Sen. Bill Nelson and Sen. Marco Rubio have accepted an invitation to participate. Florida Gov. Rick Scott and Pres. Trump declined an invitation"

"Florida Rep. Ted Deutch, Sen. Bill Nelson and Sen. Marco Rubio have accepted an invitation to participate. Florida Gov. Rick Scott and Pres. Trump declined an invitation"

I would love to see them directly address the kids

Like to see the NRA there

Forum List

Back