On Wed. night Mayor Pete Dropped The Soap

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
He sure did and Tulsi Gabbard found an opening.
Almost sad to watch unless you like that sort of thing.
Bored, groggy Democrats drag themselves to another debate | Spectator USA
If I'm sitting in the DNC backroom drinking cheap local red wine I'm thinking maybe we ought to cancel the debate in Dec.

Prediction:
Two months before the election Trump will resign for 'health reasons' leaving VP Pence to win the election in a tsunami.
DEMs lose Congress, REPs increase their numbers in the Senate and President Pence begins eight years of making it law for every school kid to say the Lord's Prayer twice a day in every fucking school in the country.

I like the analogy I heard from one of the talking heads last night.
After watching the democrats debate, the general election will be like a bunny rabbit taking on a Tyrannosaurus Rex.

He sure did and Tulsi Gabbard found an opening.
Almost sad to watch unless you like that sort of thing.
Bored, groggy Democrats drag themselves to another debate | Spectator USA
If I'm sitting in the DNC backroom drinking cheap local red wine I'm thinking maybe we ought to cancel the debate in Dec.

Prediction:
Two months before the election Trump will resign for 'health reasons' leaving VP Pence to win the election in a tsunami.
DEMs lose Congress, REPs increase their numbers in the Senate and President Pence begins eight years of making it law for every school kid to say the Lord's Prayer twice a day in every fucking school in the country.
I cannot see Trump resigning.

Forum List

Back