On the two most important issues only one is right

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
"Massive legal and illegal immigration has already so changed the California electorate that no Republican can be elected statewide anymore. Not so long ago, this was a state that produced great Republican governors and senators like Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, S.I. Hayakawa and Pete Wilson.

"Only Michele Bachmann and Mitt Romney aren’t trying to sneak through amnesty for
illegal aliens. Both support E-Verify."

The Marietta Daily Journal - Ann Coulter On the two most important issues only one is right

NumbersUSA | For Lower Immigration Levels - For Lower Immigration Levels

-

"Massive legal and illegal immigration has already so changed the California electorate that no Republican can be elected statewide anymore. Not so long ago, this was a state that produced great Republican governors and senators like Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, S.I. Hayakawa and Pete Wilson.

"Only Michele Bachmann and Mitt Romney aren’t trying to sneak through amnesty for

The Marietta Daily Journal - Ann Coulter On the two most important issues only one is right

-

CA just passed the law that gives free college to illegals. CA is also bankrupt. If/when the GOP wins in 2012 CA is toast. No more freebies. reality bites. the dems will see CA turn GOP and really cut spending. The party is almost over in CA.

I look at California (from a great distance through my rifle scope:lol:) as a wonderful experiment in liberalism. We finally will get to see what happens when my Democratic Party gets to control everything and get everything they want.

If i were a Republican politician i wouldn't even bother to run there. Even if you win it's so screwed up you can't do anything to change it. All you will do is get heart disease and die early. why bother. Move out of the State and watch the fireworks.
Should be interesting.

Last edited:
I look at California (from a great distance through my rifle scope:lol:) as a wonderful experiment in liberalism. We finally will get to see what happens when my Democratic Party gets to control everything and get everything they want.

If i were a Republican politician i wouldn't even bother to run there. Even if you win it's so screwed up you can't do anything to change it. All you will do is get heart disease and die early. why bother. Move out of the State and watch the fireworks.
Should be interesting.
It's not like the leftists running the asylum will ever take responsibility for their failure.

Leftists don't do responsibility and accountability. They blame others for their failures. Every time.

Leftists don't do responsibility and accountability. They blame others for their failures. Every time.

You mean like when the day after Obama was elected, the mess Bush created was suddenly the new guy's fault? That kind of responsibility? Don't believe me, just do a search of threads dated around about that time. Somehow Bush's incompetence became Obama's fault. He's still paying for it now...Obama that is, Bush is laughing all the way to the bank..

You mean like when the day after Obama was elected, the mess Bush created was suddenly the new guy's fault? That kind of responsibility? Don't believe me, just do a search of threads dated around about that time. Somehow Bush's incompetence became Obama's fault. He's still paying for it now...Obama that is, Bush is laughing all the way to the bank..
No, I mean like how even after almost three years of Obama's meddling in the economy, it's still Bush's fault.

Don't believe me? Look at the posts by the Obamabots in here. Yours included.

-

I guess Schwarzenegger isn't on the list of great republican governors LOL. How many centuries ago was he elected?

Should be interesting.
It's not like the leftists running the asylum will ever take responsibility for their failure.

That's why if I were a Republican I would abandon the State (...oh wait...I'm a Democrat and I allredy did!) and that way the only group they could blame would be themselves.

-

I guess Schwarzenegger isn't on the list of great republican governors LOL. How many centuries ago was he elected?
Arnie wasn't that conservative.

I
Even if you win it's so screwed up you can't do anything to change it. All you will do is get heart disease and die early.

Welcome to how Obama must have been feeling on Jan 21st 2009....

Actually, had he been intelligent he could have had a profound impact on the country in a positive way. Instead he reverted to typical "Chicago Machine" politics and enriched his friends and supporters at the expense of the American Taxpayer.

It truly is sad. He had the opportunity to be counted among the very best presidents we have ever had and instead he squandered that opportunity.

-

What does that mean? He was a republican and an eventual embarrassment and if he ever get mentioned on Fox they probably put a (D) after his name.

For the first year Obama is not responsible, after that it's on his shoulders baby. He has made some incredibly stupid decisions that will cost this country dearly. I am very disappointed in him.

-

Yeah, married to a Kennedy I don't think he's ALLOWED to be conservative. Of course now that they're divorced he could become a conservative...but i kind of doubt it!

obama got everything he wanted for the 1st 2 yrs in office !! and what part of fanny and freddy did bush cause ???what part of trillions waisted in the so called stimulus did bush cause !! gas was 1.80 a gallon when he left office so why re fuel costs and food costs double what they used to be !!!

No, I mean like how even after almost three years of Obama's meddling in the economy, it's still Bush's fault.

Don't believe me? Look at the posts by the Obamabots in here. Yours included.

You think anybody could have done better. Or are you one of these neocon whackjobs who say "just fix it" but don't offer up any solutions, or more likely, have no idea how to fix it?

Not a huge fan of Obama, but the alternative was much worse.

And do you really expect the mess Bush created to be fixed within 3 years? RATFLMAO..you're either naive or a fool - maybe both...

I
Even if you win it's so screwed up you can't do anything to change it. All you will do is get heart disease and die early.

Welcome to how Obama must have been feeling on Jan 21st 2009....

Actually, had he been intelligent he could have had a profound impact on the country in a positive way. Instead he reverted to typical "Chicago Machine" politics and enriched his friends and supporters at the expense of the American Taxpayer.

It truly is sad. He had the opportunity to be counted among the very best presidents we have ever had and instead he squandered that opportunity.

Oh, please, give me a break. The conservative's Wall St buddies, plus a GOP congress has hog tied him at every opportunity.....

Please give an example of something he could have done that would have fixed things quick. Remember, everybody wants the giant fuck up that was the GFC to be fixed in no time...

Last edited:

For the first year Obama is not responsible, after that it's on his shoulders baby. He has made some incredibly stupid decisions that will cost this country dearly. I am very disappointed in him.

I said on this very board on at least two occasions just before Obama was elected that I hoped he lost. Not because McCain was better but because even three years ago I knew it would take the best part of a decade to fix it and that whoever became president would wear it. I make Nostradameus look like Madame Marie on the New Jersey foreshore. You guys are so predictable it's almost nauseating.

And it is not on his shoulders if the fuck up is that big it takes more than 12 months to fix it..

Please tell me the stupid decisions and how things could have been fixed quicker/better...take your time...

Last edited:

What does that mean? He was a republican and an eventual embarrassment and if he ever get mentioned on Fox they probably put a (D) after his name.

It means what it says. You do know, don't you, that Republicans aren't necessarily conservative, right?

Lack of conservative policies is what ruined CA. Obviously the liberal policies in place are totally wrecking it.

Forum List

Back