Gingrich's adultery shows a long-standing problem...

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
Gingrich's adultery shows a long-standing evil pattern of betrayal

In the present news coverage of Newt Gingrich's amazing rapid rise in the Republiscam Ranks, there is absolute amazement that evangelicals are willing to forgive his outrageous and disgusting serial offenses against God's Seventh Commandment.

Gingrich's adultery shows a long-standing pattern - SFGate

[...]"The assessment of political character is complicated. Some moral failures are clearly irrelevant. Others spill over into the public realm. Avarice is reasonably associated with corruption. A candidate caught purposely cheating on his or her taxes would be judged harshly. A candidate who shot dogs for fun would be disqualified for cruelty.

Matters of sex and relationships are more private than most. On the historical evidence, it can't be argued that a president who betrays his wife will betray his country." [...]

I bet you were claiming Clinton's illegal sexual conduct with underlings that worked for him was just sex between two consenting adults and no ones business right?

Matters of sex and relationships are more private than most. On the historical evidence, it can't be argued that a president who betrays his wife will betray his country." [...]

Would you say the same thing of Clinton or JFK?

Frankly, most of the Christians are pretty forgiving if you get your act together and stop screwing up your life, and the lives of those who love you, so I doubt this issue will have much effect.

Keep your shirt on! (You too Neubarth) I don't believe he was. Nuebarth has been nothing but consistant about his opinions on Clinton the sleaze.

He's the Grinch who stole the Christmas news cycle, nothing further to see here.

That behavior definitely shows a character flaw, in that he feels he can get away with stuff and laws don't apply to him. Clinton was the same. And in his case it also came out in selling military secrets to China.
I was never a big Newt fan and think his "surge" is merely media manipulation.

And welcome back, Neubarth.

Who the hell are you to tell someone they need to have a 'purpose' on a thread?

Tell ya what? YOU defend this attack and we will talk about just how stupid you are for supporting Clinton while he cheated on his wife and VIOLATED the law.

Or you could crawl back in your hole and fuck off.

That behavior definitely shows a character flaw, in that he feels he can get away with stuff and laws don't apply to him. Clinton was the same. And in his case it also came out in selling military secrets to China.

ALL candidates are FLAWED.

ALL candidates are FLAWED.

absolutely. I think merely wanting the office in the first place indicates a flaw. But some are greater than others. And serial adultery indicates something darker going on.

Tell ya what? YOU defend this attack and we will talk about just how stupid you are for supporting Clinton while he cheated on his wife and VIOLATED the law.

Gingrich violated the law. Adultery was illegal when he was fucking around. And he fucked around a lot.

You want to deflect to Clinton to absolve Newt of the same Shitty ass behavior Clinton did, then it only makes you a World Class hypocrite. Be my guest.

Who cares, he's toast.

Mitten is the one that will win the primary, and Obama will easily defeat him.

boohoo

Gingrich violated the law. Adultery was illegal when he was fucking around. And he fucked around a lot.

You want to deflect to Clinton to absolve Newt of the same Shitty ass behavior Clinton did, then it only makes you a World Class hypocrite. Be my guest.

Now FIND ANYWHERE, where I said I would vote for Gingrich? I suspect he has to much baggage to ever be a serious contender. The point is YOU and Rdean are partisan hacks that openly defend Clinton for adultery and criminal behavior as PRESIDENT and Governor. You are the ones that said his sex life was unimportant and only mattered to him and his wife. NOW you want to use it as an attack on someone else? And you want to call ME a hypocrite? REALLY?

I never defended his adultery. You're a fucking liar.

But you sure as hell seem to be defending Newts.

As least the skunkdog known as Clinton is still married to his FIRST wife.

I never defended his adultery. You're a fucking liar.

But you sure as hell seem to be defending Newts.

As least the skunkdog known as Clinton is still married to his FIRST wife.

For political purposes. And I seriously doubt that you never defended Clinton. I KNOW Rdean has. So go pedal your support of a lefty hypocrite elsewhere.

Thank you Rabbi. I like to stir the cooking pot but I am usually fairly benign in that effort.

I have pointed out on numerous occasions that a Great Many Presidents engaged in extra curricular activities with females. It almost seems that society (subconsciously) agrees that the reward for a successful man is sex on the side. The White House staff even facilitated Kennedy's dalliances with Judith Campbell Exner (Did I spell her name right?) and Marilyn Monroe.

Probably our greatest president for philandering was Harding (Who it was rumored was our first Black President.) He went after every young lady he could, and managed to surprise a White House tour group by stepping out of a closet when the tour group was in the room, buttoning the top buttons on his fly and walking briskly away. A minute later a sweet young thing also walked out of the same closet, turned a deep shade of scarlet and also quickly walked away. Harding's wife was totally upset when that information was leaked to her and she took the opportunity to poison her husband in Takentna Alaska when on a trip to celebrate the opening of a railroad from Anchorage to Fairbanks. Harding responded slowly to the poisoning and died in California on the return trip. The Bible does say that the penalty for sin is death, and Harding's wife just facilitated it.

Meanwhile, Gingrich is courting the Christian Reich. I like the Christian Reich when they are supporting Israel, but otherwise their choice in Candidates usually leaves a lot to be desired. IF I remember right, Gingrich was the one who served his Cancer stricken dying wife with divorce papers so he would not have to be bothered by her passing. Something wrong with that man!!!!!!

Forum List

Back