On the one hand.....

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
On the one hand, how bad is obama's plan to attack Syria when the most left leaning of lefties; Alan Grayson, doesn't agree with it.

On the other hand, how does a conservative like me handle the fact that I actually agree with the most looney, corrupt, and dishonest left wing politician in the US?

:dunno:

On the one hand, how bad is obama's plan to attack Syria when the most left leaning of lefties; Alan Grayson, doesn't agree with it.

On the other hand, how does a conservative like me handle the fact that I actually agree with the most looney, corrupt, and dishonest left wing politician in the US?

Politics makes strange bedfellows.

I would oppose Obama's plan if he actually had one.

Crazy ain't it? Just like it making me ill to agree with Putin over our own President.

Crazy ain't it? Just like it making me ill to agree with Putin over our own President.

Well no it doesn't.

You guys think the greatest President this country ever had was a guy who made a deal with America's enemies to win an election, and then sold them weapons.

The same guy gave money to blood thirsty para military types that raped and killed American nuns.

The same guy propped up terrorist Osama Bin Laden. Ronald "the traitor" Reagan.

So..it's really not difficult to believe you guys would think Putin is your leader.

Well no it doesn't.

You guys think the greatest President this country ever had was a guy who made a deal with America's enemies to win an election, and then sold them weapons.

The same guy gave money to blood thirsty para military types that raped and killed American nuns.

So..it's really not difficult to believe you guys would think Putin is your leader.

Oh Reagan. I thought you were referring to Obama.

Well no it doesn't.

Oh Sallow, fuck off about Reagan. It's getting old.

Tell us how bad Eisenhower was to spice up the conversation. How about Lincoln and how shitty he was?

Hit us with something you haven't already ragged about a quizzillion times m'kay?

You're the type of poster that is like the nag of a wife of 28 years that keeps dragging up shit that her husband did on their third date in every argument.

Give it a rest.

:lol:

Well no it doesn't.

Tell us how bad Eisenhower was to spice up the conversation. How about Lincoln and how shitty he was?

Hit us with something you haven't already ragged about a quizzillion times m'kay?

You're the type of poster that is like the nag of a wife of 28 years that keeps dragging up shit that her husband did on their third date in every argument.

Give it a rest.

Never.

Reagan was a bum.

I don't understand the position of bombing the shit out of Syria and killing innocent civilians to punish Assad for supposedly killing innocent civilians.

That to me is not a humanitarian effort.

And now America is jumping from world policeman to world enforcer. And that pisses me clean off.

The UN hasn't even concluded its investigation but the WH is chest thumping to beat the band. I guess daily drone assassinations aren't quite enough these days.

It's disgusting.

Last edited:

Well no it doesn't.

You don't know fuck all about me and are doing nothing but projecting, yet again.

what exactly do you agree with him about.., all his shit or just bombing a country that is bombing itself ??

i too am confused.............., whether you are a conservative or just another nut job :up: :lmao:

Well no it doesn't.

Give it a rest.

Never.

Reagan was a bum.

is_somepony_butthurt__by_dylandylan72-d4mh94z.png

Well no it doesn't.

Oh Reagan. I thought you were referring to Obama.

or Carter or even Bubba Clintoon :up:

Right. No matter what he does or says, you oppose it as a rule. Glad you finally admitted that.

What can I say? I hope you all realize the stoners of the 70's are now leading this country. Left, right or inbetween, we are in a Mell of Hess!!

They all play that magician's trick and people fall for it every.single.time.

what exactly do you agree with him about.., all his shit or just bombing a country that is bombing itself ??

i too am confused.............., whether you are a conservative or just another nut job :up: :lmao:

I have found that I disagree with EVERYTHING he has said and done, until this. I thought I made it pretty clear in my post what I thought of him.

Right. No matter what he does or says, you oppose it as a rule. Glad you finally admitted that.

It's a no brainer. Even for you. Every policy he has had to date has been one disaster after another. It is a cinch that whatever he proposes on Syria--and we've seen some--will be ineffective and counter productive. Even an intellectual numbskull like you could see that.

It's a no brainer. Even for you. Every policy he has had to date has been one disaster after another. It is a cinch that whatever he proposes on Syria--and we've seen some--will be ineffective and counter productive. Even an intellectual numbskull like you could see that.

Every policy has been wrong? Every single one? The fact that you actually believe this shows how your opinion is literally worthless.

Every policy has been wrong? Every single one? The fact that you actually believe this shows how your opinion is literally worthless.

Can you name a policy that was correct?

You got that backwards. It's YOUR opinion that is worthless.

Forum List

Back