On the one hand.....

It's a no brainer. Even for you. Every policy he has had to date has been one disaster after another. It is a cinch that whatever he proposes on Syria--and we've seen some--will be ineffective and counter productive. Even an intellectual numbskull like you could see that.

Every policy has been wrong? Every single one? The fact that you actually believe this shows how your opinion is literally worthless.

You got that backwards. It's YOUR opinion that is worthless.

From you, that's a compliment.

It's a no brainer. Even for you. Every policy he has had to date has been one disaster after another. It is a cinch that whatever he proposes on Syria--and we've seen some--will be ineffective and counter productive. Even an intellectual numbskull like you could see that.

Every policy has been wrong? Every single one? The fact that you actually believe this shows how your opinion is literally worthless.

Can you name a policy that was correct?

Of course. Any sane person could.

I'll get this over quick and expose you for the fool you are.....again...

H.R. 6328, the "Clothe a Homeless Hero Act," which requires the Department of Homeland Security's Transportation Security Administration to make every reasonable effort to transfer unclaimed clothing recovered at airport security checkpoints to local veterans' organizations or other local charitable organizations for distribution to homeless or needy veterans and veterans' families

Let's see you move the goal posts now or find a reason why you are against this bill passed by Obama.

I actually agree with Alan Grayson about something. I seriously may have to weep for my country.

On the one hand, how bad is obama's plan to attack Syria when the most left leaning of lefties; Alan Grayson, doesn't agree with it.

On the other hand, how does a conservative like me handle the fact that I actually agree with the most looney, corrupt, and dishonest left wing politician in the US?

:dunno:

You need to ditch the partisanship you have, turn of the MSM, and study for yourself the real reasons why Obama is doing this, and then ask yourself that question again.

Last edited:

H.R. 6328, the "Clothe a Homeless Hero Act," which requires the Department of Homeland Security's Transportation Security Administration to make every reasonable effort to transfer unclaimed clothing recovered at airport security checkpoints to local veterans' organizations or other local charitable organizations for distribution to homeless or needy veterans and veterans' families

Let's see you move the goal posts now or find a reason why you are against this bill passed by Obama.

I dont have to, dumbshit. Obama did not pass this bill. Congress passes bills. Obama merely signs them.
Another fail from possibly the most ignorant poster on this site.

I dont have to, dumbshit. Obama did not pass this bill. Congress passes bills. Obama merely signs them.

Move those goal posts! Just as I predicted.

No, idiot. I asked about a policy of the administration. Not a bill passed by Congress that he signed. Learn teh difference.
But it's telling that this was the best you could come up with. All the rest of his "signature" achievements are failures.

Crazy ain't it? Just like it making me ill to agree with Putin over our own President.

Well no it doesn't.

You guys think the greatest President this country ever had was a guy who made a deal with America's enemies to win an election, and then sold them weapons.

The same guy gave money to blood thirsty para military types that raped and killed American nuns.

The same guy propped up terrorist Osama Bin Laden. Ronald "the traitor" Reagan.

So..it's really not difficult to believe you guys would think Putin is your leader.

You don't know fuck all about me and are doing nothing but projecting, yet again.

I know you are in the bag for Putin, comrade.

No, idiot. I asked about a policy of the administration. Not a bill passed by Congress that he signed. Learn teh difference.
But it's telling that this was the best you could come up with. All the rest of his "signature" achievements are failures.

Your back must be tired from dragging those goal posts as far as you do.

Your back must be tired from dragging those goal posts as far as you do.

You fail to meet the challenge because you're too stupid to know Congress passes bills and I'm dragging the goal posts??

Forum List

Back