On Obama's Hatred of Religion

Yet none of you dolts have been able to deny the facts Iv'e posted....you simply do what Liberals do...."All I could do was laugh my arse off."

In effect, you've verified the message of the thread, and more.

Uh, no, not really.

Here, I'll you an example.

PC: "JFK was assassinated by Space Aliens!"

Me : "Wow, that's fucking nuts!"

PC : 20 pages of regurgitating X-Files type conspiracy theories.

Me: "Nope, You're Still nuts"

PC: "See, that's just proving my point!"

Yet none of you dolts have been able to deny the facts Iv'e posted....you simply do what Liberals do...."All I could do was laugh my arse off."

In effect, you've verified the message of the thread, and more.

Uh, no, not really.

Here, I'll you an example.

PC: "JFK was assassinated by Space Aliens!"

Me : "Wow, that's fucking nuts!"

PC : 20 pages of regurgitating X-Files type conspiracy theories.

Me: "Nope, You're Still nuts"

PC: "See, that's just proving my point!"

What a stupid post.

But....an example of the best you can do.

Is there really any reason to debate Obama's attitude toward "religion"?

I mean, where in history of belief systems has there even been a "God", even the tinniest little one, who looked favourably upon those who practiced the worship of any OTHER "God"?

I mean, where in history of belief systems has there even been a "God", even the tinniest little one, who looked favourably upon those who practiced the worship of any OTHER "God"?

1. "Is there really any reason to debate Obama's attitude toward "religion"?"
Hank....there is no debate here.
The facts in the thread clearly show Obama' antipathy to religion.

a. Is it important?
Well....yeah. He has the power to influence the religious freedom of Americans....and not in a good way.
And he does so.

2. Further, the thread was designed to indicate that his sociological perspective is not one of an American provenance, but of the irrational French Revolution, and tied to totalitarian thought.

3. "I mean, where in history of belief systems has there even been a "God", even the tinniest little one, who looked favourably upon those who practiced the worship of any OTHER "God"?"

It's not clear what you mean by this.

Depends on what you mean by 'debate'. If its just you pretending you speak for Obama on his religious faith, probably not.

This is the point where you get to clarify: are you really this stupid, or are you simply a liar?

RSVP.

Depends on what you mean by 'debate'. If its just you pretending you speak for Obama on his religious faith, probably not.

This is the point where you get to clarify: are you really this stupid, or are you simply a liar?

RSVP.

I just don't accept your personal opinion about the religious convictions of a man you don't know, have never met, nor even been in the same room with as amounting to much.

Especially when you're contradicted by the man himself.

Why would I ignore Obama on his own beliefs?

PC flatly has no idea about Obama's religious convictions.

For her to suggest that she does is a fabrication of an immense magnitude.

Yes, PC is really that big a liar.

RSVP.

I just don't accept your personal opinion about the religious convictions of a man you don't know, have never met, nor even been in the same room with as amounting to much.

"I just don't accept your personal opinion..."

Thank you for clearing that up....it's stupidity rather than dishonesty.
Slightly better.

So...for edification, I'll provide items found in earlier posts that document Obama's antipathy to religion and the religious freedom of American citizens.

1. Hosanna-Tabor Evangelical Lutheran Church & School v. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission

In the case,Obama's lawyers made the argument that the federal government could force a Lutheran Church to pick as minister, whomever the government decided.

Get that???
Obama claimed the authority to choose a church's ministers.

2. Not a month later, Obama demanded that all employers, no matter religious or not, pay for contraception and abortion-inducing pills for their employees!

So, over a two month period,
a. he demanded the power to determine who a church could or must hire, and

b. the power to demand that churches pay for sexual practices.

3.Cardinal Francis George of Chicago comments on the restrictions that Obama would impose:
"...-- no schools, religious publications, health care institutions, organized charity, ministry for justice and the works of mercy that flow naturally from a living faith. All of these were co-opted by the government."

4. And Cardinal Dolan of NYC revealed that Obama actually had the gall to instruct the bishops on how to conduct their religion:
"...advised the bishops’ conference that we should listen to the “enlightened” voicesof accommodation, such as the recent, hardly surprising yet terribly unfortunate editorial in America.The White House seems to think we bishops simply do not know or understand Catholic teaching and so, taking a cue from its own definition of religious freedom, now has nominated its own handpicked official Catholic teachers."
http://www.catholicvote.org/cardina...b-staff-on-howto-interpret-catholic-teaching/

Consider yourself fed.

Last edited:

Why is it that folks address you as 'Fakey'?
Why is it folks call you Ms Liar?

You got your ass reamed royally in this thread, mm hmm, ma'am, yes, you did.

No one does.

But everyone calls you "Fakey."

Is that because you're a serial liar?

Now....this:
"You got your ass reamed royally in this thread, mm hmm, ma'am, yes, you did."
Vulgarity is a psychological tell, a give-away that I've hit a nerve.

And....an excellent example of why you're known as "Fakey."

You're dismissed.

RSVP.

Slightly better.

So...for edification, I'll provide items found in earlier posts that document Obama's antipathy to religion and the religious freedom of American citizens.

1. Hosanna-Tabor Evangelical Lutheran Church & School v. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission

In the case,Obama's lawyers made the argument that the federal government could force a Lutheran Church to pick as minister, whomever the government decided.

Get that???

Hosanna-Tabor was about a teacher who was fired by a Lutheran school in 2005 after she had to leave the school with narcolepsy for a year. Even the Lutheran schooled titled her a 'Called Teacher'.

The debate wasn't if the government could appoint a minister. But if she was a minister or a teacher. The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission held that she was a teacher. As did the 6th Circuit Court of appeals. The school argued that she was a minister.

The SCOTUS agreed wit the school on her job definition. And Obama didn't argue this case. The Equal Employment Opportunity Comission did. And EEOC brought the suit under George Bush. And made the same argument before Obama was elected as they did after.

Making your assertion that the EEOC's position reflected Obama's personal views on religion to be laughable nonsense. All of which you'd know if you'd ever read the case.

But you don't, Chic. You simply regurgitate other websites, other arguments. You never actually fact check anything. Which is why you fail.

2. Not a month later, Obama demanded that all employers, no matter religious or not, pay for contraception and abortion-inducing pills for their employees!

Actually, Obama offered a specific religious exemption. And didn't include 'abortion inducing pills'. Worse for your claims, the HHS guidelines came out in August of 2011. 2 months BEFORE the Hossana case was even argued.

Obama Administration Approves Mandated Contraception Coverage Daily News NCRegister.com

You have no idea what you're talking about. You're just mechanically repeating whatever you've been told to think. You've never actually researched any of this, fact checked any of your claims.

And your ignorance is apparent. As you keep making foolish mistakes.

Consider yourself fed.

Try that line when you've actually researched the topic you're attempting to discuss, Parrot.

Research THEN comment. Doing it the other way around leads to embarrassing blunders like the ones you just made.

Why is it that folks address you as 'Fakey'?
Why is it folks call you Ms Liar?

You got your ass reamed royally in this thread, mm hmm, ma'am, yes, you did.

Chic is at the same crippling disadvantage in pretty much any debate she joins: she doesn't know she's talking about. All she does is cut and post other people's websites. She doesn't fact check anything, verify anything, never reads the cases she claims to speak of, has no clue the time lines on anything.

Which is why she keeps getting her ass handed to her by folks with a deeper knowledge on the topic than Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V

RSVP.

Slightly better.

Get that???

Hosanna-Tabor was about a teacher who was fired by a Lutheran school in 2005 after she had to leave the school with narcolepsy for a year. Even the Lutheran schooled titled her a 'Called Teacher'.

The debate wasn't if the government could appoint a minister. But if she was a minister or a teacher. The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission held that she was a teacher. As did the 6th Circuit Court of appeals. The school argued that she was a minister.

The SCOTUS agreed wit the school on her job definition. And Obama didn't argue this case. The Equal Employment Opportunity Comission did. And EEOC brought the suit under George Bush. And made the same argument before Obama was elected as they did after.

Making your assertion that the EEOC's position reflected Obama's personal views on religion to be laughable nonsense. All of which you'd know if you'd ever read the case.

But you don't, Chic. You simply regurgitate other websites, other arguments. You never actually fact check anything. Which is why you fail.

Actually, Obama offered a specific religious exemption. And didn't include 'abortion inducing pills'. Worse for your claims, the HHS guidelines came out in August of 2011. 2 months BEFORE the Hossana case was even argued.

Obama Administration Approves Mandated Contraception Coverage Daily News NCRegister.com

You have no idea what you're talking about. You're just mechanically repeating whatever you've been told to think. You've never actually researched any of this, fact checked any of your claims.

Consider yourself fed.

Try that line when you've actually researched the topic you're attempting to discuss, Parrot.

Research THEN comment. Doing it the other way around leads to embarrassing blunders like the one's you just made.

1. " All nine Supreme Court justices agreed with the decision written by Chief JusticeJohnRobertsthat "theEstablishment Clauseprevents the Government from appointing ministers, and theFree Exercise Clauseprevents it from interfering with the freedom of religious groups to select their own."http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hosann...ool_v_Equal_Employment_Opportunity_Commission

2. Obama is in charge of HIS EEOC.

See...now you're back to being a liar.

RSVP.

Slightly better.

Get that???

Consider yourself fed.

Research THEN comment. Doing it the other way around leads to embarrassing blunders like the one's you just made.

1. " All nine Supreme Court justices agreed with the decision written by Chief JusticeJohnRobertsthat "theEstablishment Clauseprevents the Government from appointing ministers, and theFree Exercise Clauseprevents it from interfering with the freedom of religious groups to select their own."http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hosann...ool_v_Equal_Employment_Opportunity_Commission

Again the EEOC's argument wasn't that the government could appoint ministers. But that the woman who was fired wasn't a minister.

But a teacher. You know, the 'teacher' in 'Called Teacher', her official job title at the school?

And its the same argument the EEOC had been making since 2007 when they brought the suit against the Lutheran school. All of which you'd know if you'd bothered to research the case rather than mindlessly apeing what you were told to think:

2. Obama is in charge of HIS EEOC.

The EEOC argument in any given court case doesn't necessarily reflect the president's personal views. You merely assume it does, backed by nothing. And worse, you apply this nonsense inconsistently. As the EEOC argument and suit were brought under GW. Yet you don't claim that the suit reflects his personal opinion on religion.

Demonstrating even you don't believe your bullshit.

Worse still, the EEOC didn't argue what you claimed it did. They didn't argue that the government could appoint ministers. But that the "Called Teacher" was a teacher, not a minister.

You lied about the EEOC's argument. And you were hopelessly ignorant as to the time line of events regarding the birth control mandate, its coverage, or the HHS guidelines. Why?

Say it with me; "You don't actually research jack shit."

You've never read the case. Never read the HHS guidelines. And are mindlessly repeating what you've been told to think by whatever website is doing your thinking for you.

No thank you, Parrot.

See...now you're back to being a liar.

Nah, I'm just vastly more informed that you are, Parrot.

You better start cutting and pasting better than that. As we both know you don't have the knowledge necessary to carry your argument. Whereas I have more than enough to shred your argument. As I just did.

Again.

Don't expect PC to know the difference between an actual minister and an actual teacher.

PC, honey, honey ~ they ain't the same, chile.

Forum List

Back