On Fox, they said there are a lot of jokes about the GOP filled train hitting a garbage truck!

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
So I do a search to see and they were right.

This is real?! I thought it was a metaphor. Republican train wreck collides with garbage truck. If they don't think God's sending them a message, they're not paying attention.

“Train full of republican congressmen collides with garbage truck,” the tweet read. “No one was injured in the vehicle that was transporting trash. No word on the garbage truck.”

Train full of goobers, train crash seemed to be an attempt by God to “clean up the stink.”

DU5EId3VMAAmOho.jpg

GOP. Train wreck. Garbage truck. Couldn’t have written a better metaphor.

GOP train runs into a garbage truck, day after supporting Trumps SOTU address.
If you cant hear karma screaming at them you are deaf.
And Christians do you not believe in signs?

So terrible for those that were hurt. Fitting that a garbage truck collided w/a train carrying GOP members. The garbage does need to be taken out.

----------------------------------------------------------

What's funny, Republicans are angry that people were laughing when someone died.

Now remember, these are people who held the families of 9 million sick and disabled children hostage. They aren't even shy about it. In fact, they boast about it. They know Democrats couldn't let these children suffer. Republicans don't have that problem.

5337-1516508936-102951362ab9aabf650f4cd34d476d9b.jpg

ever find out why the garbage truck was on the tracks?

When I first heard about it, the route was secured.

• Banned
I think there were two people in the garbage truck that were killed.

Liberals do enjoy joking about death. Hell they smile and talk about selling baby organs over wine.
You mean the way the Republicans hold 9 million families of 9 million sick and disable children hostage?

I'm sure you think that's OK. Right. You think it's perfectly fine politics, right. Go ahead. Admit it.

5337-1516508936-102951362ab9aabf650f4cd34d476d9b.jpg

Forum List

Back