OMG, what is Giuliani doing talking to OMB right in the middle of an impeachment investigation?

BWK

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2018
Call logs between Giuliani, budget office revealed in impeachment report You have got to be kidding me. Giuliani is no government official, yet, he's talking to Mick Mulvaney around twenty times at the peak of the ukraine investigation. Getting their stories straight, setting up the Quid Pro Quo? These two have been caught red handed doing very inappropriate business. This is going to explode way beyond what we already know. Stay tuned folks.

Here ya go!

202-395-3080

You can call the OMB too!

You don't have to be a Government official to call :)

Call logs between Giuliani, budget office revealed in impeachment report You have got to be kidding me. Giuliani is no government official, yet, he's talking to Mick Mulvaney around twenty times at the peak of the ukraine investigation. Getting their stories straight, setting up the Quid Pro Quo? These two have been caught red handed doing very inappropriate business. This is going to explode way beyond what we already know. Stay tuned folks.

Ohhhhhhhh!

upload_2019-12-3_14-8-20.png

Because they talked on the phone? :aargh:

Because they talked on the phone? :aargh:
Lol! About what? And why was he talking to OMB? He isn't a government official. Why is there no explanation?

Lol! About what? And why was he talking to OMB? He isn't a government official. Why is there no explanation?

I talked to Mulvaney when he was my Congressman back in South Carolina. I wasn't a government official. Should I provide an explanation?

Giuliani will be in prison soon so it doesn't matter. The entire administration will have to be sent to prison before the GOP acknowledges any problem.

Giuliani will be in prison soon so it doesn't matter. The entire administration will have to be sent to prison before the GOP acknowledges any problem.
That is pretty much true. He had no business using our tax dollars to talk to Mulvaney from the budget office right when this Quid Pro Quo began. That is why Mulvaney tried to get out in front of it by saying we do this all the time and get over it. Uh, no, it isn't done at all, and your corrupt activity to involve yourself with this scheme has been totally exposed. What a real dumb ass Mulvaney is to get involved with a Quid Pro Quo. Againh Republicans, what was the call about and why didn't the WH tell us about it all during this investigation? What are they hiding?

Your desperation is showing.

Impeachment hinges on Guiliani calling OMB?:21::21::21:

You provide no counter arguments, and as always, you are a loser.

No counter argument needed when there is no original argument, just moronic pissing in the wind over the next Dimwinger Nothingburger.

What is there to counter, Chicken Little? You're feigning outrage over two people talking on the phone. Last I checked there was nothing illegal about that. This has to be one of the most pathetic, absurd criticisms in this entire circus so far.

Stop making an ass out of yourself.

AlCWG.gif

Forum List

Back