OMG, what is Giuliani doing talking to OMB right in the middle of an impeachment investigation?

Can I call Mulvaney?

Sure
I dialed the number. He didn't answer. So you all are lying. Thanks for the heads up.

Now you're the one lying.
Do I need to call again? I left a message for the director as to why Giuliani is calling you at odd ball times when there is an ongoing investigation into him and you. I haven't received any feedback. I'm not lying, but the poster is.

Call logs between Giuliani, budget office revealed in impeachment report You have got to be kidding me. Giuliani is no government official, yet, he's talking to Mick Mulvaney around twenty times at the peak of the ukraine investigation. Getting their stories straight, setting up the Quid Pro Quo? These two have been caught red handed doing very inappropriate business. This is going to explode way beyond what we already know. Stay tuned folks.
This belongs in CONSPIRACY THEORIES

OMG!! Trump got caught on the phone! He needs to be impeached!!!

181225051737-02-trump-xmas-call-large-169.jpg

Call logs between Giuliani, budget office revealed in impeachment report You have got to be kidding me. Giuliani is no government official, yet, he's talking to Mick Mulvaney around twenty times at the peak of the ukraine investigation. Getting their stories straight, setting up the Quid Pro Quo? These two have been caught red handed doing very inappropriate business. This is going to explode way beyond what we already know. Stay tuned folks.

You know, Rudy calling the OMB doesn't bother me as much as his being an unelected or unappointed person who is saying that he speaks for the US when he was making his deals in the Ukraine. If you're not a government official, you aren't supposed to be speaking to foreign politicians about matters concerning the US.

OMG!!!! Giuliani is on the phone too! I'll bet he's talking to Trump! LOCK HIM UP!!!! LOCK HIM UP!!!

21giuliani533.jpg

Eric Ciaramella is going to testify that though he wasn't on any of the calls, he thought Rudy and Mulvaney were engaged in a cover up! ZOMG!

You know, Rudy calling the OMB doesn't bother me as much as his being an unelected or unappointed person who is saying that he speaks for the US when he was making his deals in the Ukraine. If you're not a government official, you aren't supposed to be speaking to foreign politicians about matters concerning the US.
Exactly! It runs antithetical to a scandal that he and Mulvaney are dead in the middle of. Anyone who thinks Mulvaney and Giuliani were talking about concerns with the budget office are nothing but retards. They needed to get the stories straight about the Quid Pro Quo.

Exactly! It runs antithetical to a scandal that he and Mulvaney are dead in the middle of. Anyone who thinks Mulvaney and Giuliani were talking about concerns with the budget office are nothing but retards. They needed to get the stories straight about the Quid Pro Quo.

No!!!! NOT QUID PRO QUO!!!!

giphy.gif

But, don't forget, we already know Rudy was messing with situations in the Ukraine and he wasn't appointed or elected to do any of that.

No!!!! NOT QUID PRO QUO!!!!

giphy.gif
Evidence is already in. Too late. You provided zero defense. You lose.

But, don't forget, we already know Rudy was messing with situations in the Ukraine and he wasn't appointed or elected to do any of that.
Exactly! His own money contracts with Ukraine.

Guilliani used the phone... IT'S AN OUTRAGE, WHY DID HE CALL SOMEONE, HE'S A TRAITOR, LOCK HIM UP...

Forum List

Back