OMG! Trump calls White House Briefing a "Fake Source". No S**T! What is wrong with that guy!

The orange buffoon just CANNOT help himself with his lies and ignorance of what is really going on around him.......His WH staff must be looking at him as if he were the insane emperor Caligula.

As Trump's paranoia worsens, lets hope that overdosing on Big Macs prevails.
But his support numbers keep going up. No matter what bullshit you loons spew.

According to Rasmussen he has been hovering between 45 and 49 for months now. How is that “going up?”

And Rasmussen has him consistently 5-10 points above everyone else.

Razzy is a throwaway

I ageee but i quote it on purpose because as long as Rasmussen supports the President, it’s the only poll they will listen to without screaming “look what the polls said before Election Day”. But even Rasmussen is not the Presidents friend
Lol, Clinton nor Obama would've survived the constant negative reporting Trump gets. Yet you still cannot bring him down. Make America great again!
I for one don't want him brought down I want him voted out after even most republicans realize he's the wrong man at the wrong time And I'm sure the worst is yet to come for the republican slime ball

The orange buffoon just CANNOT help himself with his lies and ignorance of what is really going on around him.......His WH staff must be looking at him as if he were the insane emperor Caligula.

As Trump's paranoia worsens, lets hope that overdosing on Big Macs prevails.

According to Rasmussen he has been hovering between 45 and 49 for months now. How is that “going up?”

Razzy is a throwaway

I ageee but i quote it on purpose because as long as Rasmussen supports the President, it’s the only poll they will listen to without screaming “look what the polls said before Election Day”. But even Rasmussen is not the Presidents friend
Lol, Clinton nor Obama would've survived the constant negative reporting Trump gets. Yet you still cannot bring him down. Make America great again!

Clinton survived shit storms of criticism for years, and still managed to successfully run the country.

Trump is losing his shit on a daily basis over one investigation. Hillary’s been through this 17 times without having one public meltdown.

Razzy is a throwaway

I for one don't want him brought down I want him voted out after even most republicans realize he's the wrong man at the wrong time And I'm sure the worst is yet to come for the republican slime ball
You have 6 more years, because he is doing a great job.

"... their reporting often requires the use of sources who want to remain anonymous."

Ergo, there is no proof that such sources in fact exist, other than their say-so.

There is no proof that the FBI spied on the Trump campaign but you believe it happened because Trump said so.

I believe the Washington Post. If they make a mistake, they correct the record. The President just lies some more.
Billy k going back many years believes anything a republican says , sad for such a smart guy

Razzy is a throwaway

Clinton survived shit storms of criticism for years, and still managed to successfully run the country.

Trump is losing his shit on a daily basis over one investigation. Hillary’s been through this 17 times without having one public meltdown.
Oh bullshit, the media kissed his ass. You loons were talking about a blow job wasn't sex.

Razzy is a throwaway

Can't fool most of the people all of the time America is waking up to this slime balls actions not being in the better interests of America

Razzy is a throwaway

Oh bullshit, the media kissed his ass. You loons were talking about a blow job wasn't sex.

No, we pretty much laughed in his face over that. In fact we were pretty much appalled by his behaviour, but the behaviour of Republicans was so horrific, in their flat out attacks on the Clintons, that it bears repeating that even Ken Starr has called this a total witch hunt and said that he’s now embarrassed by his part in it.

In contrast, Robert Mueller will be hailed as the man who saved the country from a traitorous demagogue.

Razzy is a throwaway

Can't fool most of the people all of the time America is waking up to this slime balls actions not being in the better interests of America
Nope America is finally waking up to your constant whining if you don't get your way. The way you liberals are acting after the election is very telling.
26111901_10210915389016395_2757309480245407903_n.jpg

Razzy is a throwaway

No, we pretty much laughed in his face over that. In fact we were pretty much appalled by his behaviour, but the behaviour of Republicans was so horrific, in their flat out attacks on the Clintons, that it bears repeating that even Ken Starr has called this a total witch hunt and said that he’s now embarrassed by his part in it.

In contrast, Robert Mueller will be hailed as the man who saved the country from a traitorous demagogue.
Lol, after 2 years what has he found? Trump will be YOUR president till 2024.

He didn't get the nickname "Dotard" for being sharp.

Yea, he’s a real dumb ass….

A billionaire who defeated the entire

Liberal machine and all their lying media

along with all the snakes in the republican party…

Yep, that’s the liberal definition of a dumb ass…

Liberals think obongo is a genius and obongo

thinks there are 57 states…

obongo would have never been elected if not for Black privilege...
His only real success was thoroughly brainwashing people like you and he had help for that.

You need to pull your head out of your ass…..

In the Real World Trump is Making America Great Again.
Head safely clear of ass, tRump still fucking everything up.

Any other ideas?

Well you have taken the first step

to truth by pulling your head out

of your ass……

It seems you are still suffering from

oxygen deprivation.

Don’t lose hope…..

Soon you too will be a Trump Supporter.
Nah, youd hafta reduce my IQ by half.

"... their reporting often requires the use of sources who want to remain anonymous."

Ergo, there is no proof that such sources in fact exist, other than their say-so.

There is no proof that the FBI spied on the Trump campaign but you believe it happened because Trump said so.

I do not yet "believe" that, but the indicators are strong.

I believe the Washington Post.

I'm not a bit surprised.

I believe the Washington Post. If they make a mistake, they correct the record. The President just lies some more.
Billy k going back many years believes anything a republican says , sad for such a smart guy

Actually ed, and you know this, I consider Republicans to be only a step above Democrats.

Actually ed, and you know this, I consider Republicans to be only a step above Democrats.
In some cases bk you're imo right on ,,,,,but now??

"Who’s going to give back the young and beautiful lives that have been devastated and destroyed by the phony Russia Collusion Witch Hunt? They journeyed down to Washington, D.C., with stars in their eyes and wanting to help our nation...They went back home in tatters!" - President Trump

is he talking about Marc Caputo & Paul Manafort & Carter Page?
How many convictions??indictments ?? with more to come ,,, Is dotard JR next or maybe Kushner?

Kushner is having a tremendous time cooperating with the Mueller investigation, he's delighted to cooperate.

who am i kidding, it's no use. TRUMP IS DOOMED!

"Who’s going to give back the young and beautiful lives that have been devastated and destroyed by the phony Russia Collusion Witch Hunt? They journeyed down to Washington, D.C., with stars in their eyes and wanting to help our nation...They went back home in tatters!" - President Trump

is he talking about Marc Caputo & Paul Manafort & Carter Page?
How many convictions??indictments ?? with more to come ,,, Is dotard JR next or maybe Kushner?

Kushner is having a tremendous time cooperating with the Mueller investigation, he's delighted to cooperate.

who am i kidding, it's no use. TRUMP IS DOOMED!
Kushner did such a great job with bringing Israel and Pals together again

Nope America is finally waking up to your constant whining if you don't get your way. The way you liberals are acting after the election is very telling.View attachment 195524

You mean like saying the President wasn’t qualified to be President because he was in Kenya?

You mean like calling the Oredident and his wife monkeys, or trannies??

You mean like holding a meeting during his inauguration and agreeing to vote against anything the Presideny proposes so he has nothing to run for re-election on?

You mean like refusing to even meeting with his SC nominee or vote on his appointment?

Nope America is finally waking up to your constant whining if you don't get your way. The way you liberals are acting after the election is very telling.View attachment 195524

You mean like saying the President wasn’t qualified to be President because he was in Kenya?

You mean like holding a meeting during his inauguration and agreeing to vote against anything the Presideny proposes so he has nothing to run for re-election on?

You mean like refusing to even meeting with his SC nominee or vote on his appointment?
The media kissed Obama's ass 24/7. If they did the same with Trump his approval rating would be 90% or more.

The media kissed Obama's ass 24/7. If they did the same with Trump his approval rating would be 90% or more.
at least Obama showered you're kissing trumps dirty butt

Maybe if Trump stopped lying, he’d get better press.

Forum List

Back