Omg sarah palin!

Oscar Wao

Victory is Mine
Dec 15, 2008
Munster, IN
OK, OK, OK, you want some admission?

FINE!

There is fear of Sarah Palin.

I FEAR the quitter, the author of a book that she mostly didn't write anyway, the jump to anything that lines her pockets, etc.

OMG! I GASP IN FEAR AT THE SIGHT OF HER!

C'mon, everyone! All you fellow fearers be terrified with me!

You betcha!

sarahpalin_200908_477x600_7.0.0.0x0.400x504.jpeg

:ack-1:

FINE!

I FEAR the quitter, the author of a book that she mostly didn't write anyway, the jump to anything that lines her pockets, etc.

Thanks for sharing that valuable information.

*Ponders why there appears to be some virus that causes some posters to start a thread with every 'thought' that pops into their head.*

FINE!

Thanks for sharing that valuable information.

*Ponders why there appears to be some virus that causes some posters to start a thread with every 'thought' that pops into their head.*

No kiddin, worthless.

FINE!

quitter......lets see...what do I prefer. One who campaigns to be senator...wins...and a year and a half in, decides to not only skirt his responsibilities as a senator so he can fulfill his dream to be president, but refuses to step down and let someone represent his consituants...

Or....

Run for governor and win........accept a bid to be VP.....drops her job as governor for 2 months and hands the reins to a temporary replacement....loses the VP bid....goes back to office and finds she spends more time addressing false accusation levied on her by her political opposition than she does at representing her state....so she deems it is best for the people to step down.

What do I prefer....hmmmmm

FINE!

I just spent a couple of hours in B&N reading (and not buying) and I found it to sound just like her. So what if she had help writing it, almost all political authorship recently has been equally "ghost-written"

None of it I read casts blame, but instead explains. This was necessary, and should be her last effort to get that done. Hers will sell more than O's, Hills, WJC, any of them.

I enjoyed as much as I read; it was real.

Last edited:

FINE!

I just spent a couple of hours in B&N reading (and not buying) and I found it to sound just like her. So what if she had help writing it, almost all political authorship recently has been equally "ghost-written"

None of it I read casts blame, but instead explains. This was necessary, and should be her last effort to get that done. Hers will sell more than O's, Hills, WJC, any of them.

Be careful. This is the new and improved CHANGED America. You are frowned upon for making your own judgement call based on your own experience as opposed to simply beleiving what you hear.

LMAO...I put ZERO credence in anyone who says "a book she had someone else write"......like I am sure she consulted with and admitted such to those that make such claims

You betcha!

A photo taken for a running magazine....

Yet a phot of Obama in his bathing suit with nio shirt on is fine...and many actually mentally, if not physically masturbated over it.

Gee...there is no double standard here whatsoever.

Yes just like News Week to run an old old picture of her advertising in a running magazine instead of picking out a current one to run. No bias there.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

She does look good. Drives the fat liberal women nuts though.:lol::lol::lol:

You betcha!

Yet a phot of Obama in his bathing suit with nio shirt on is fine...and many actually mentally, if not physically masturbated over it.

Actually, I don't think little Lord Obammyroy looks manly at all....More like one of the subjects of a Charles Atlas ad. ;)

FINE!

I ordered two from Amazon one for a gift. It will be a best seller for months to come. I like the common sense approach of what I am hearing about it. As far as her actually writing this book, who the hell does? I can't invision the Clintons, Obama or the rest of them actually sitting down and pounding anything out on a key board.

No one, writes their own book, they are responsible for the content but the actual writing is left to the pro's.

You betcha!

Actually, I don't think little Lord Obammyroy looks manly at all....More like one of the subjects of a Charles Atlas ad. ;)

He's not much to look at from a women's point of view, skinny legs, yuckky. Women like men who have larger thighs than they do.:lol::lol:

You betcha!

I sent 25 cents to that ad...and got a 3 page pamphlet on dynamic tension....

Forum List

Back