OMG! OMG!

We have 5 Psychologists and 1 Forensic Pathologist coming to dinner tonight....I blame Mr. Lucy for this myself :lol:

Maybe I should have married that Texan from Forth Worth that I was with pre-Mr. Lucy :oops-28: :lol:

Texas turns out fine husbands, I snared one
They just talk funny..

At least they don't lisp.....
You found one without a hair lip?

Try "harelip".

Condescension works so much better if you don't sound like a dumbass while you do it.

Hair lip= has a moustache

Harelip= upper lip look like a rabbits.

We have 5 Psychologists and 1 Forensic Pathologist coming to dinner tonight....I blame Mr. Lucy for this myself :lol:

Maybe I should have married that Texan from Forth Worth that I was with pre-Mr. Lucy :oops-28: :lol:

the-ultimate-beef-wellington.jpg

How do you say, "stop talking online and prepare for the dang dinner guests!" in Norwegian?

How do you say, "stop talking online and prepare for the dang dinner guests!" in Norwegian?

"How do you say, "stop talking online and prepare for the dang dinner guests!" in Norwegian?"

Få på kjøkkenet tispe....basically that means - Get in the kitchen bitch! :eek-52: :whip:

Things going actually okay....we'll have dessert soon....tonight I'll post menu.

I hope they can help you Lucy, truly I do.

I'm fine, but you seriously need help....they'll give you assistance for free....here the Padded Cell already prepared for you....come on, step into it, it won't hurt, I promise, don't resist, don't make them have to forcibly restrain you....

Posey03.jpg

USE-Rubber-Reduced-2-iStock_000016622863Large.jpg

rubber-room-1-iStock_000016622685-gov-loop.jpg

Forum List

Back