OMG! OMG!

We have 5 Psychologists and 1 Forensic Pathologist coming to dinner tonight....I blame Mr. Lucy for this myself :lol:

Maybe I should have married that Texan from Forth Worth that I was with pre-Mr. Lucy :oops-28: :lol:

Okay, this will become apparent, that Mr. Lucy partially trained as a Chef in Lausanne, before changing his mind and deciding to become a Psychiatrist.

When earlier I said it was VERY complicated, well, this has been the menu....Mr. Lucy worked on this from Midday until 6pm, literally, poor man is exhausted....everything fresh and he made all the sauces and dressings and everything....THIS actually is why I married him, because he can make this sort of stuff:

Salad of asparagus, Serrano ham, Quail's eggs, tomatoes with a Parmesan dressing.

Pan-seared Red Snapper stuffed with Black truffles with an avocado mousse.

Braised veal with roasted Jerusalem artichoke, Portobello mushrooms and Juniper Gnocchi.

Poached pears with cinnamon and Thyme sauce with vanilla Chantilly cream.

Wines:

2006 F.X. Pichler Dürnsteiner Kellerberg - this is produced by very old friends of my family, they're in Wachau, Austria....this wine is a White and it's a Trockenbeerenauslese - literally this word means dried berries selection, it's a German term for medium to full-bodied dessert wine.

2000 Weingut Pöckl Mönchhof Merlot - this is also produced by very old friends of my family, they're in Burgenland, Austria....this wine is a Red....we had SIX bottles, so be prepared....I might become out of control and start flirting in a pervert style usually only reserved for Aaronland :eek-52:

We have 5 Psychologists and 1 Forensic Pathologist coming to dinner tonight....I blame Mr. Lucy for this myself :lol:

Maybe I should have married that Texan from Forth Worth that I was with pre-Mr. Lucy :oops-28: :lol:

Okay, this will become apparent, that Mr. Lucy partially trained as a Chef in Lausanne, before changing his mind and deciding to become a Psychiatrist.

When earlier I said it was VERY complicated, well, this has been the menu....Mr. Lucy worked on this from Midday until 6pm, literally, poor man is exhausted....everything fresh and he made all the sauces and dressings and everything....THIS actually is why I married him, because he can make this sort of stuff:

Salad of asparagus, Serrano ham, Quail's eggs, tomatoes with a Parmesan dressing.

Braised veal with roasted Jerusalem artichoke, Portobello mushrooms and Juniper Gnocchi.

Wines:

2006 F.X. Pichler Dürnsteiner Kellerberg - this is produced by very old friends of my family, they're in Wachau, Austria....this wine is a White and it's a Trockenbeerenauslese - literally this word means dried berries selection, it's a German term for medium to full-bodied dessert wine.

2000 Weingut Pöckl Mönchhof Merlot - this is also produced by very old friends of my family, they're in Burgenland, Austria....this wine is a Red....we had SIX bottles, so be prepared....I might become out of control and start flirting in a pervert style usually only reserved for Aaronland :eek-52:

Quite an impressive menu.

I'll be here when you have had enough wine. lmao

Wines:

Quite an impressive menu.

I'll be here when you have had enough wine. lmao

Okay....remember sans panties :cool-45: :smoke:

I hope they can help you Lucy, truly I do.

I'm fine, but you seriously need help....they'll give you assistance for free....here the Padded Cell already prepared for you....come on, step into it, it won't hurt, I promise, don't resist, don't make them have to forcibly restrain you....

Posey03.jpg

USE-Rubber-Reduced-2-iStock_000016622863Large.jpg

rubber-room-1-iStock_000016622685-gov-loop.jpg
Is that how your dinner went?

I hope they can help you Lucy, truly I do.

I'm fine, but you seriously need help....they'll give you assistance for free....here the Padded Cell already prepared for you....come on, step into it, it won't hurt, I promise, don't resist, don't make them have to forcibly restrain you....

Posey03.jpg

USE-Rubber-Reduced-2-iStock_000016622863Large.jpg

rubber-room-1-iStock_000016622685-gov-loop.jpg

No need for such extreme restraints. Silk ties work very well. :FIREdevil:

Damn, that's an impressive dinner menu. I'd rather build a shed. But you can always send him out into the woods to rustle up something to eat.

Forum List

Back