OMG! Hillary has a paid army of internet shills!

Witnesses Just Revealed Trump Threw Cocaine-Fueled Underage Sex Parties
Source: Occupy Democrats

>"The treatment of women as objects is a constant theme through Donald Trump’s life – but these witness accounts speak of Trump using “young women as a form of currency” to be exchanged and provided for other rich and powerful men. They also speak of wild parties fueled by cocaine binges and top-shelf liquor, frequented by girls – some as young as fifteen – who were told that they’d get somewhere if they played along.

“Of course, it never happens” recounted one photographer, who remained anonymous to protect his children.

The girls were as young as 15, he says, and “over their heads, they had no idea, and they ended up in situations. There were always dramas because the men threw money and drugs at them to keep them enticed. It’s based on power and dominating girls who can’t push back and can be discarded. There’s always someone to pick them back up. Nobody wants to call home and say ‘Help me.’”

Trump would “go from room to room,” said the photographer, who added that “I was there to party myself. It was guys with younger girls, sex, a lot of sex, a lot of cocaine, top-shelf liquor” but no smoking. Trump didn’t approve of cigarettes.

Another witness, a male model named Andy Lucchesi, confirmed that he was in charge of arranging models for the Trump parties."<

more at link:

Read more: Witnesses Just Revealed Trump Threw Cocaine-Fueled Underage Sex Parties
CrC8o8YWIAAZruR.jpg
I'll bet tyrone was one of the boys there.

I will be here for you, snorman, on the day after election.

But you will have run away.
How come you scum always pretend to know the future when you don't know shit and can't find your ass with both hands?
I know that I metaphorically bloodied your nose yesterday.

I know that you do not understand politics.

I know that you cannot control your temper.

And I will be here too for you after Trump's defeat.

How come you scum always pretend to know the future when you don't know shit and can't find your ass with both hands?

I always viewed you as more of a guy who attends the John Snow school of knowledge.

Pretending again. Seriously. Your bull crap doesn't work. No one believes and of you shills.

Here is a Paid Wing Nut site in Action

Claim: The Clinton Foundation has purchased over $137 million of illegal arms and ammunition

red.gif
false
Origin:On 27 October 2016, the WhatDoesItMean web site published an article positing that the Clinton Foundation had purchased over $137 million of illegal arms and ammunition, to be delivered to the U.S. just after the upcoming presidential election:

A stunning Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) report circulating in the Kremlin today reveals that the Security Council (SC), this morning, authorized the sending to the American Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) of an emergency communiqué requesting an immediate explanation as to why Hillary Clinton’s money laundering organization, known as the Clinton Foundation, this past week, purchased over $137 million of illegal arms and ammunition — and whose destination is to be the United States, with delivery being marked as “mid-November 2016”.

According to this report, SVR analysts began expressing “urgent concern” earlier this year when the main “elements/factions” of the feared Viktor Bout’s international arms smuggling crime organization began arriving in the Republic of Albania — that is the only Muslim nation in Europe.

None of this was true. The article was just another fabrication from the conspiracy-mongering fake news site WhatDoesItMean.com and putative blogger "Sorcha Faal,"

Personal attacks merely show that you cannot defend your position, guys.
I repeated what I said troll. Grow a brain. You go down. You asked. In fact all of you America hating trash are going down. In fact, you might should start looking for a way out because Trump is not going to go easy on criminals.

Claim: The Clinton Foundation has purchased over $137 million of illegal arms and ammunition

red.gif
false
Origin:On 27 October 2016, the WhatDoesItMean web site published an article positing that the Clinton Foundation had purchased over $137 million of illegal arms and ammunition, to be delivered to the U.S. just after the upcoming presidential election:

A stunning Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) report circulating in the Kremlin today reveals that the Security Council (SC), this morning, authorized the sending to the American Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) of an emergency communiqué requesting an immediate explanation as to why Hillary Clinton’s money laundering organization, known as the Clinton Foundation, this past week, purchased over $137 million of illegal arms and ammunition — and whose destination is to be the United States, with delivery being marked as “mid-November 2016”.

According to this report, SVR analysts began expressing “urgent concern” earlier this year when the main “elements/factions” of the feared Viktor Bout’s international arms smuggling crime organization began arriving in the Republic of Albania — that is the only Muslim nation in Europe.

None of this was true. The article was just another fabrication from the conspiracy-mongering fake news site WhatDoesItMean.com and putative blogger "Sorcha Faal,"
Bad source...

red.gif
false

Bad source...
snopes.com is the place for real Americans with real abilities to understand matters.

red.gif
false

Bad source...
snopes.com is the place for real Americans with real abilities to understand matters.
Snopes is like CNN and the NYT rolled into one giant liberal protection fest. It's been proven time and time again. Clinton, prison,soon.

Forum List

Back