Omarosa - You Should Have Taken The Hush Money

Do you guys forget your black tokens that easily?
37bc7824-9c93-11e8-9a20-262028f49e8a_1320x770_200413.JPG

This is her trying to practice her Sieg Heil move -- she could never get that one right....poor Omarosa
Yeah, you didn't know I'm a flamin racist?
you must be a liberal.
Uh huh, anyhoo...back to the point, no-- noticing someone is being used as a token is not racist.

In the dictionary, next to the word token, you will see....
Hobiexamericaspresident05.jpg
So you just arbitrarily consider any black who thinks outside the democrat plantation as a token and, yes, that’s racist!
No, there are plenty of black conservatives who don't buck dance and minstrel show themselves in order to please white racists -- Omarosa is just not one of them...

Second, I often hear conservatives who claim they aren't racist, call any black person who votes democrat as being a slave on the democrat plantation --- and not understand how contradictory their claim of not being racist is..

So I will ask this...Jewish voters overwhelmingly vote Democratic in similar numbers to black voters --- why don't you conservatives ever shame them by saying they're on the Democratic concentration camp, or in the Democratic gas chamber?
Well if they choose to be a democrat is one thing, but if they are scared into voting democrat by telling them that the republicans are gonna take away their welfare. That's a plantation mentality. Also the liberal education system helps to keep them on welfare.

So when the top 1% spend billions on buying republican politicians because they are "Scared" that democrats are not going to allow them pay a lower tax rate than their gardeners -- is that a plantation mentality or slave master mentality?

It is baffling to me how conservatives have no problem with lobbying politicians into passing bills that benefit them -- but if those "blacks" expect the same from their politicians, they are just slaves on the plantation.

A Trump supporter was interviewed railing against "welfare" -- this Trump supporter himself was receiving welfare -- when the reporter asked him about it, he said he deserved it, those others don't --- that is the perfect encapsulation of a typical Trump supporter "Give me mines, fuck the libs"

like I said before and will say again, trump lovers are pathetic.

Last edited:
A reality check indicates that real estate mogul Donald Trump probably employed more Blacks with a living wage during his career in the building trade than the freaking federal government did during the Obama years.

I don't think you really care about being factual at this point do you..

Unemployment-rate-from-Obama-to-Trump.png
Just what exactly do you think that chart proves?
It proves 2 things -- first, Trump never created hundreds of thousands of jobs for black people over his WHOLE EXISTENCE unlike you claimed -- and second, the black unemployment rate that you Trump supporters claim Trump did single-handedly, was actually Obama's

Lowering the unemployment rate by over 8% is a lot more significant than lowering it by 1% -- but future Trump lovers didn't care about black unemployment rates back then

you must be a liberal.
Uh huh, anyhoo...back to the point, no-- noticing someone is being used as a token is not racist.

So you just arbitrarily consider any black who thinks outside the democrat plantation as a token and, yes, that’s racist!
No, there are plenty of black conservatives who don't buck dance and minstrel show themselves in order to please white racists -- Omarosa is just not one of them...

Second, I often hear conservatives who claim they aren't racist, call any black person who votes democrat as being a slave on the democrat plantation --- and not understand how contradictory their claim of not being racist is..

So I will ask this...Jewish voters overwhelmingly vote Democratic in similar numbers to black voters --- why don't you conservatives ever shame them by saying they're on the Democratic concentration camp, or in the Democratic gas chamber?
Well if they choose to be a democrat is one thing, but if they are scared into voting democrat by telling them that the republicans are gonna take away their welfare. That's a plantation mentality. Also the liberal education system helps to keep them on welfare.

So when the top 1% spend billions on buying republican politicians because they are "Scared" that democrats are not going to allow them pay a lower tax rate than their gardeners -- is that a plantation mentality or slave master mentality?

It is baffling to me how conservatives have no problem with lobbying politicians into passing bills that benefit them -- but if those "blacks" expect the same from their politicians, they are just slaves on the plantation.

A Trump supporter was interviewed railing against "welfare" -- this Trump supporter himself was receiving welfare -- when the reporter asked him about it, he said he deserved it, those other don't --- that is the perfect encapsulation of a typical Trump supporter "Give me mines, fuck the libs"

Dang, you went all the way back to the Bush years to get your talking points. Lol

A Trump supporter was interviewed railing against "welfare" -- this Trump supporter himself was receiving welfare -- when the reporter asked him about it, he said he deserved it, those other don't --- that is the perfect encapsulation of a typical Trump supporter "Give me mines, fuck the libs"

Dang, you went all the way back to the Bush years to get your talking points. Lol
The corporate tax cut that happened on the backs of the middle class happened this year -- WTF are you talking about Bush for?

I also see you dodged my earlier question -- why don't you ever shame Jews with concentration camp references because they vote Democratic?

Omarosa and Trump deserve one another. But she did walk away with $180,000 of taxpayer money for doing apparently nothing in the Administration except planning her wedding.
And Stormy received 130,000 for next to nothing too Trump is a slob

The corporate tax cut that happened on the backs of the middle class happened this year -- WTF are you talking about Bush for?

I also see you dodged my earlier question -- why don't you ever shame Jews with concentration camp references because they vote Democratic?
Because most jews aren't on the goverment dime.

She's that cheap trick that was on the Apprentice and Trump gave her a position in the White House. Probably his token black. I dunno. But she didn't perform as expected and just like the Apprentice, she was once again FIRED.

I watched season one because Boise Boy Troy McClain was on who I know casually. It was pretty entertaining. Remember talking to Troy a few years ago and asked him if she was as much of a raving B as it appeared. "Yep" - was his response :)

Troy is a nice guy - But strong remains his love for the Mango Menace.
Boise ‘Apprentice’ fan Troy McClain resolute in love for business, support for Trump

troy%2Btrump.jpg

Omarosa says that Trump repeatedly used the n-word in her new book

So in an attempt to pitch her new book -- Omarosa is claiming that she heard Trump use the N-word repeatedly and has tapes to prove it -- she also claims that Trump offered to pay her hush money to remain quiet once she was fired from the White House staff..

ALL OF IT IS 100% BS --- unlike Trump supporters who were singing Omarosa's praises as the "black woman" they could point to whenever they needed to justify Trump saying racist shit --- I always knew she was an opportunist token of a fraud who lies repeatedly.

Apparently, another opportunist fraud by the name of Tom Arnold also made similar claims about Trump -- all claiming that these secret tapes from the Apprentice contain recordings of Trump using the N-word --- The Hollywood studio who owns these tapes could easily release them if they had this, but they claim they are prevented due to legal reasons, which tells me there are no such recordings of Trump using the N-word.

Also, even if it was true that Trump used the N-word repeatedly, it didn't stop Omarosa from buck-dancing and shuffling for massa -- so she can spare me the lies. Trump will be better served to get a real buck-dancing conservative like Candace Owens -- she would know how to keep her mouth shut. If not, I am sure Jesse Lee Peterson or Dinesh D'Souza could teach her
Who?

And how do you know it's 100% bs?

We're you there? Do you know her personally? 'Come on, enquiring minds want to know.

One of her “sources”, Frank Luntz, says it’s bs and she never actually talked to him about it
And she says he did.

What's your point?

So you believe Frank Luntz heard the President use racist language despite Frank denying that he has because she says someone said he heard it?

Do you guys forget your black tokens that easily?
37bc7824-9c93-11e8-9a20-262028f49e8a_1320x770_200413.JPG

This is her trying to practice her Sieg Heil move -- she could never get that one right....poor Omarosa
There are lots of blacks that support him. She's vindictive and got fired. People she mentions in the book like Frank Luntz, George Conway and Michael Steele all say she's full of shit and none of those people love Trump

Omarosa and Trump deserve one another. But she did walk away with $180,000 of taxpayer money for doing apparently nothing in the Administration except planning her wedding.
And Stormy received 130,000 for next to nothing too Trump is a slob

Stormy and her lawyer are like trump and Omarosa…sleaze bags. Add Cohen to the list too.

When you start messing around with public money like this though…its something that should be investigated. And yes, Obama did the same thing as well.

She's that cheap trick that was on the Apprentice and Trump gave her a position in the White House. Probably his token black. I dunno. But she didn't perform as expected and just like the Apprentice, she was once again FIRED.
Isn’t “token black”kinda racist?
It’s their standard off plantation statement. Again, they are not shy expressing their racism
what is the standard off concentration camp statement when you want to shame Jews for voting overwhelmingly Democrat?

Isn’t “token black”kinda racist?
It’s their standard off plantation statement. Again, they are not shy expressing their racism
what is the standard off concentration camp statement when you want to shame Jews for voting overwhelmingly Democrat?
I give! You should read Sheriff David Clarke’s comments on dems racism. You might get educated

So in an attempt to pitch her new book -- Omarosa is claiming that she heard Trump use the N-word repeatedly and has tapes to prove it -- she also claims that Trump offered to pay her hush money to remain quiet once she was fired from the White House staff..

ALL OF IT IS 100% BS --- unlike Trump supporters who were singing Omarosa's praises as the "black woman" they could point to whenever they needed to justify Trump saying racist shit --- I always knew she was an opportunist token of a fraud who lies repeatedly.

Apparently, another opportunist fraud by the name of Tom Arnold also made similar claims about Trump -- all claiming that these secret tapes from the Apprentice contain recordings of Trump using the N-word --- The Hollywood studio who owns these tapes could easily release them if they had this, but they claim they are prevented due to legal reasons, which tells me there are no such recordings of Trump using the N-word.

Also, even if it was true that Trump used the N-word repeatedly, it didn't stop Omarosa from buck-dancing and shuffling for massa -- so she can spare me the lies. Trump will be better served to get a real buck-dancing conservative like Candace Owens -- she would know how to keep her mouth shut. If not, I am sure Jesse Lee Peterson or Dinesh D'Souza could teach her

So, how do you know it's BS?
Because I don't just believe what an accomplished liar says just because she got fired from the WH and decided to write a book.

It is obvious this is a publicity stunt for her to make money -- and furthermore, even if there is proof of Trump on tape saying "I hate *******" --- it will not cost him one percent of support

The lines have been drawn in the sand a long time ago -- those corporations that supposedly distanced themselves from Trump after Charlottesville are still playing footsies with Trump at his resort

So any tape of Trump using the N-word would be explained away by either claiming Hillary and Bill are racist, or by bringing up Senator Byrd, or saying Obama said Trayvon looked like his son, or by saying "but Jay Z used the N-word in his rap songs" -- stop thinking Trump being racist is going to hurt him, he has already shown you he is racist

But will you believe anything Trump says?

Because I don't just believe what an accomplished liar says just because she got fired from the WH and decided to write a book.

It is obvious this is a publicity stunt for her to make money -- and furthermore, even if there is proof of Trump on tape saying "I hate *******" --- it will not cost him one percent of support

The lines have been drawn in the sand a long time ago -- those corporations that supposedly distanced themselves from Trump after Charlottesville are still playing footsies with Trump at his resort

So any tape of Trump using the N-word would be explained away by either claiming Hillary and Bill are racist, or by bringing up Senator Byrd, or saying Obama said Trayvon looked like his son, or by saying "but Jay Z used the N-word in his rap songs" -- stop thinking Trump being racist is going to hurt him, he has already shown you he is racist

No objectivity. Trump can’t ever do right!

No, I will believe human nature

For years people had claimed there was racist footage of Obama on tape when he was in college -- it never existed, but people kept claiming it was out there -- why? for attention and publicity

Human nature tells me that if there was any such tape that existed about Obama, it would be ran 24/7 on Fox News and whomever produced that tape would be a rich man and a Conservative hero

So with human nature being what it is, do you honestly feel that if someone had this Trump tape, there would not be a financial incentive to either release it or sit on it? Right now, there is no proof that anyone is being paid to sit on it.

And as I stated before, even if there is a tape of Trump saying N-words this, N-words that -- so what? Right now for trump supporters, their identifies are defined by Trump, there is nothing he can do that would cause them to withdraw support -- that is why I have been hoping he'd be the one to push for medicare for all --- because it was pass despite what trump lovers said about it previously..

No objectivity. Trump can’t ever do right!

If he could walk on water, they'd say he couldn't swim.

No, I will believe human nature

For years people had claimed there was racist footage of Obama on tape when he was in college -- it never existed, but people kept claiming it was out there -- why? for attention and publicity

Human nature tells me that if there was any such tape that existed about Obama, it would be ran 24/7 on Fox News and whomever produced that tape would be a rich man and a Conservative hero

So with human nature being what it is, do you honestly feel that if someone had this Trump tape, there would not be a financial incentive to either release it or sit on it? Right now, there is no proof that anyone is being paid to sit on it.

And as I stated before, even if there is a tape of Trump saying N-words this, N-words that -- so what? Right now for trump supporters, their identifies are defined by Trump, there is nothing he can do that would cause them to withdraw support -- that is why I have been hoping he'd be the one to push for medicare for all --- because it was pass despite what trump lovers said about it previously..

Sure, then again Trump is the sort of guy who'll say anything, racist, sexist.

I'm not saying it exists, nor saying it doesn't exist, but Trump is a complete moron who would say that sort of stuff.

Forum List

Back