Omarosa - You Should Have Taken The Hush Money

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Omarosa says that Trump repeatedly used the n-word in her new book

So in an attempt to pitch her new book -- Omarosa is claiming that she heard Trump use the N-word repeatedly and has tapes to prove it -- she also claims that Trump offered to pay her hush money to remain quiet once she was fired from the White House staff..

ALL OF IT IS 100% BS --- unlike Trump supporters who were singing Omarosa's praises as the "black woman" they could point to whenever they needed to justify Trump saying racist shit --- I always knew she was an opportunist token of a fraud who lies repeatedly.

Apparently, another opportunist fraud by the name of Tom Arnold also made similar claims about Trump -- all claiming that these secret tapes from the Apprentice contain recordings of Trump using the N-word --- The Hollywood studio who owns these tapes could easily release them if they had this, but they claim they are prevented due to legal reasons, which tells me there are no such recordings of Trump using the N-word.

Also, even if it was true that Trump used the N-word repeatedly, it didn't stop Omarosa from buck-dancing and shuffling for massa -- so she can spare me the lies. Trump will be better served to get a real buck-dancing conservative like Candace Owens -- she would know how to keep her mouth shut. If not, I am sure Jesse Lee Peterson or Dinesh D'Souza could teach her

She's that cheap trick that was on the Apprentice and Trump gave her a position in the White House. Probably his token black. I dunno. But she didn't perform as expected and just like the Apprentice, she was once again FIRED.

Do you guys forget your black tokens that easily?
37bc7824-9c93-11e8-9a20-262028f49e8a_1320x770_200413.JPG

This is her trying to practice her Sieg Heil move -- she could never get that one right....poor Omarosa

This is her trying to practice her Sieg Heil move -- she could never get that one right....poor Omarosa
She's that cheap trick that was on the Apprentice and Trump gave her a position in the White House. Probably his token black. I dunno. But she didn't perform as expected and just like the Apprentice, she was once again FIRED.
Isn’t “token black”kinda racist?
Yeah, you didn't know I'm a flamin racist?
you must be a liberal.

A reality check indicates that real estate mogul Donald Trump probably employed more Blacks with a living wage during his career in the building trade than the freaking federal government did during the Obama years.

you must be a liberal.
Uh huh, anyhoo...back to the point, no-- noticing someone is being used as a token is not racist.

In the dictionary, next to the word token, you will see....
Hobiexamericaspresident05.jpg

It take a special kind of moron to have hired Omarosa given her past conduct, but Trump is that special kind of moron. I hope Omarosa gives Trump the same head aches Trump has given the nation.

A reality check indicates that real estate mogul Donald Trump probably employed more Blacks with a living wage during his career in the building trade than the freaking federal government did during the Obama years.

I don't think you really care about being factual at this point do you..

Unemployment-rate-from-Obama-to-Trump.png

And he probably cheated them all It's in his gd genes

you must be a liberal.
Uh huh, anyhoo...back to the point, no-- noticing someone is being used as a token is not racist.

So you just arbitrarily consider any black who thinks outside the democrat plantation as a token and, yes, that’s racist!

So in an attempt to pitch her new book -- Omarosa is claiming that she heard Trump use the N-word repeatedly and has tapes to prove it -- she also claims that Trump offered to pay her hush money to remain quiet once she was fired from the White House staff..

ALL OF IT IS 100% BS --- unlike Trump supporters who were singing Omarosa's praises as the "black woman" they could point to whenever they needed to justify Trump saying racist shit --- I always knew she was an opportunist token of a fraud who lies repeatedly.

Apparently, another opportunist fraud by the name of Tom Arnold also made similar claims about Trump -- all claiming that these secret tapes from the Apprentice contain recordings of Trump using the N-word --- The Hollywood studio who owns these tapes could easily release them if they had this, but they claim they are prevented due to legal reasons, which tells me there are no such recordings of Trump using the N-word.

Also, even if it was true that Trump used the N-word repeatedly, it didn't stop Omarosa from buck-dancing and shuffling for massa -- so she can spare me the lies. Trump will be better served to get a real buck-dancing conservative like Candace Owens -- she would know how to keep her mouth shut. If not, I am sure Jesse Lee Peterson or Dinesh D'Souza could teach her

So, she is making an claim and as evidence of her credibility you offer a history of dishonesty?

Perhaps you should go over that again. Maybe you left out a step or two.

So, she is making an claim and as evidence of her credibility you offer a history of dishonesty?

What about words do you not get?

you must be a liberal.

So you just arbitrarily consider any black who thinks outside the democrat plantation as a token and, yes, that’s racist!
No, there are plenty of black conservatives who don't buck dance and minstrel show themselves in order to please white racists -- Omarosa is just not one of them...

Second, I often hear conservatives who claim they aren't racist, call any black person who votes democrat as being a slave on the democrat plantation --- and not understand how contradictory their claim of not being racist is..

So I will ask this...Jewish voters overwhelmingly vote Democratic in similar numbers to black voters --- why don't you conservatives ever shame them by saying they're on the Democratic concentration camp, or in the Democratic gas chamber?

What about words do you not get?

Sorry, I skimmed while distracted.

Forum List

Back