Omar Says Americans Should Be More Fearful of Whites then Muslims

Someone slap the cuffs on this little terrorist supporting joke of a human...

Let's get the opinions of the families of the thousands killed by Muslim terrorists, and hear what THEY have to say about her.

Omar Says Americans Should Be More Fearful of Whites then Muslims

She's right. America is very dangerous.

We need to send her back to Somalia, for her own safety.

Omar is a POS. Her actions speak for themselves. If I were a congressman, I wouldn't stand anywhere near a skank like that for fear of her blowing herself up. Eff Omar. Viva Trump

Well, statistically she is certainly correct. There are more Americans killed by white men than by Islamic terrorists.

I wonder why she didn't reference "Black" men, whose homicide rate is much higher (by a factor of 6) than white men.

Probably an oversight.

Well, statistically she is certainly correct. There are more Americans killed by white men than by Islamic terrorists.

I wonder why she didn't reference "Black" men, whose homicide rate is much higher (by a factor of 6) than white men.

Probably an oversight.

You should probably exile yourself. You're a clear and present danger.

Dear Rep. Ilhman Omar (If that is your REAL NAME)

IN ALL SERIOUSNESS, who is raising, nurturing and socializing perfectly healthy American newborns, maturing into apparent emotionally ill, violent, suic!dal, homic!dal thinking teen and adult gang-bangers and thugs (*May 18, 2015 - Rise in Suic!de by Black Children Surprises Researchers - The New York Times*) intentionally causing COMMUNITY FEAR & VIOLENCE, as well as TERRORIZING, gunning down, killing black or African American Babies and Elders, as well as impugning the image of our peaceful, responsible black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent?

http://u.cubeupload.com/AveryJ/cfeWilliamWillieCooperw.jpg

VIDEOS DEPICTING EMOTIONALLY ILL HOMICIDAL SUICIDAL YOUNG AMERICAN CITIZENS (age-restricted)

gang members RESPONSIBLE AMERICANS.jpg obama_carter_mack_millis_02.jpg WAKA FLOCKA DEBRA ANTNEY_2.jpg T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E_Michael_Singleton.jpg Nasir 'Nas' bin Olu Dara Jones.jpg
Kendrick Lamar PREVENT.jpg

Last edited:
She should've said we should fear black men because FBI's stats OVERWHELMINGLY show American black men are the most violent men on EARTH! Only 12% of the population but commit around HALF of all violent crimes!! Why don't they ever bring that up?? It's because the liberal media has an obvious BIAS!!

Go to migrationpolicy.org and you'll see almost every Hispanic and Asian nation take in ZERO to less than 1% black immigrants!! Why do you think that is?? It's because large numbers of blacks RUIN cities! Look at any large crime ridden urban center and you'll see it's always mostly only ONE group people responsible for the crime and downfall of those cities!

And I'm South Asian NON-white American citizen so it has nothing to do with this white supremacy GARBAGE liberals push. A "white supremacist" nation wouldn't have almost 100 MILLION non-whites in it like the USA does!

Go to migrationpolicy.org and you'll see almost every Hispanic and Asian nation take in ZERO to less than 1% black immigrants!! Why do you think that is?? It's because large numbers of blacks RUIN cities! Look at any large crime ridden urban center and you'll see it's always mostly only ONE group people responsible for the crime and downfall of those cities!

Hi, Patriot.

When writing or speaking about black American citizens, I really wish people would distinguish responsible, reasonably well-adjusted black American citizens, from 'PRO BLACK' American citizens, much like VIOLENCE & HATE promoting Pres. and Mrs. Obama.

Peace.

OBAMA PROMOTING HATE VIOLENCE_03.jpg _SAVVY PRO BLACK HATE.png

Peace.

Last edited:

Hi, Patriot.

When writing or speaking about black American citizens, I really wish people would distinguish responsible, reasonably well-adjusted black American citizens, from 'PRO BLACK' American citizens, much like VIOLENCE & HATE promoting Pres. and Mrs. Obama.

Peace.

View attachment 271291 View attachment 271290

Peace.

Duly noted. Sorry if you are one of those PRO Trump/America blacks!

Forum List

Back