O'Malley

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Does anyone remember his "doctor" story he shared with us at the debate?
My wife was watching it with me and I started to say something and she said "HOLD ON"
I waited and she said "that story was on facebook last night. I cant believe he just said that. He don't know shit"
Can you believe that? lol
Did AP fact check that?

Who's this O'Malley? (-:
IKR? Before that, I thought he was handling himself ok.. Knock on wood lol
Besides his idiotic apology to Black Lives Matter, he also said that privacy was above security. At that moment, the largest "WHAAAAATT ?????" in American history may have been uttered, all across the country.

EARTH TO TOMMY: You don't get too much privacy when you're DEAD, you know ? But we've come to expect liberal loonies saying stuff like this, all hot & bothered about talking about Muslims, while having no concern about allowing thousands of Syrian refugees into the US, thereby opening up the ISIS pipeline, and facilitating the mass nuking of America. Are these guys more stupid or deranged ?

he was the mayor of baltimore. give me a break. he was the mayor of baltimore. how is he even not ashamed to be running for president of the united states?!

I did not watch the debate. What is this doctor story?
My friend Kashif, who is a doctor in Maryland; back to this issue of our danger as a democracy of turning against ourselves. He was putting his 10 and 12-year-old boys to bed the other night. And he is a proud American Muslim. And one of his little boys said to him, "Dad, what happens if Donald Trump wins and we have to move out of our homes?" These are very, very real issues. this is a clear and present danger in our politics within.

My friend Kashif, who is a doctor in Maryland; back to this issue of our danger as a democracy of turning against ourselves. He was putting his 10 and 12-year-old boys to bed the other night. And he is a proud American Muslim. And one of his little boys said to him, "Dad, what happens if Donald Trump wins and we have to move out of our homes?" These are very, very real issues. this is a clear and present danger in our politics within.
Left me wondering where/when did Donald Trump ever say that American Muslims would have to move out of America (or their homes) ?
thinking.gif

Left me wondering where/when did Donald Trump ever say that American Muslims would have to move out of America (or their homes) ?
thinking.gif
fear tactics

Thank you.

No way of knowing whether the anecdote is true or if it's one of those "let me give you an example" things that politicians do, but children's fears are often based on a limited understanding of events.

If when you were a child some blowhard on TV was saying "X are the enemy! We must forbid them entry to our country! We must close their houses of worship!" and your family were X, would you assume he meant you?

Thank you.

No way of knowing whether the anecdote is true or if it's one of those "let me give you an example" things that politicians do, but children's fears are often based on a limited understanding of events.

If when you were a child some blowhard on TV was saying "X are the enemy! We must forbid them entry to our country! We must close their houses of worship!" and your family were X, would you assume he meant you?
Meh, it was some womans story on facebook and my wife noticed the story. I will get her to try and find it.
I get what you are saying but he didn't say he was going to kick innocent people out of their homes. The parents should calm the kids fear with truth.

Meh, it was some womans story on facebook and my wife noticed the story. I will get her to try and find it.
I get what you are saying but he didn't say he was going to kick innocent people out of their homes. The parents should calm the kids fear with truth.

And the parents probably did. Whether or not O'Malley or one of his aides cribbed the story from FB would not be surprising. To me the issue is that these kids are just one example of the kind of fear that's proliferating during this campaign.

It's the kind of fear that can lead to vigilantism on the one hand and radicalization on the other.

And the parents probably did. Whether or not O'Malley or one of his aides cribbed the story from FB would not be surprising. To me the issue is that these kids are just one example of the kind of fear that's proliferating during this campaign.

It's the kind of fear that can lead to vigilantism on the one hand and radicalization on the other.
If people get radicalized by saying he wants to temporarily ban muslim immigration, that person was a lost cause and should be dealt with accordingly.
Personally, if people are willing to kill innocent people and strap bombs to their kids chest over something like speech, I don't want them here.

Last edited:
Omalley is a drama queen....and I do mean queen.
I still laugh at that one debate a couple of months ago.. the limp wrist almost started crying because some family didn't successfully sue bushmaster. Like bushmaster had ANYTHING to do with that mass murder. :gay:

Forum List

Back