O'Malley for president?

I can support her for my reasons

Really? Like what? She has absolutely nothing that she offers.

I think the GOP stands a better chance with Hillary, so how am I programmed?

:lol: If anything, that shows all the more that you're simply programmed.

The rest is your blather is opinion.

No, it's objective observation. Clinton has nothing to offer, aside from her name. The people who support her are either 1) Ardent Democrat voters who want a Democrat in office and think she has the best chance to beat a Republican because of her name, or 2) People who want her regardless of her chances because they are nostalgic for her name.

Nothing sets her apart from any other candidate, except for her name.

If McCain, Romney, and the like can run, then it wouldn't be hard for O'Malley to run - though there is a good chance that O'Malley could be Clinton's choice of VP.

So in other words he is full of shit and will back up the " crown" that is being passed back and forth. Wouldn't surprise me. Libs like to lie.

I can support her for my reasons

Really? Like what? She has absolutely nothing that she offers.

I think the GOP stands a better chance with Hillary, so how am I programmed?

:lol: If anything, that shows all the more that you're simply programmed.

The rest is your blather is opinion.

No, it's objective observation. Clinton has nothing to offer, aside from her name. The people who support her are either 1) Ardent Democrat voters who want a Democrat in office and think she has the best chance to beat a Republican because of her name, or 2) People who want her regardless of her chances because they are nostalgic for her name.

Nothing sets her apart from any other candidate, except for her name.

Objective? :lmao:

He has the SJW shit down pat.

Funny he supported Hillary in 08 but now says she is a Wallstreet candidate.

Liberals are so schizophrenic

You got that right gramps. My guess is Mally is going to be Hill's straight man in the comedy show that the democrat campaign has become.

If McCain, Romney, and the like can run, then it wouldn't be hard for O'Malley to run - though there is a good chance that O'Malley could be Clinton's choice of VP.

So in other words he is full of shit and will back up the " crown" that is being passed back and forth. Wouldn't surprise me. Libs like to lie.
At this point, I don't think anyone is going to be top dog in the Democratic party but Hillary Clinton, unless an outlier arrives out of nowhere to claim the Democratic nomination. I don't see how O'Malley has a hope of gathering the support, and the cash, to fight Hillary and win

At this point, I don't think anyone is going to be top dog in the Democratic party but Hillary Clinton, unless an outlier arrives out of nowhere to claim the Democratic nomination. I don't see how O'Malley has a hope of gathering the support, and the cash, to fight Hillary and win
Well you did get two things right. Dog & Hillary

Bush in the first fucking response.

Loser needs new material

You made support for a past candidate an issue. That makes Bush an issue.

Here's a lesson in presidential politics that you should try to understand. Politicians support candidates in their party they once opposed, politicians oppose candidates in their party they once supported,

they do it all the time.

It's funny to see you people already terrified of O'Malley.

O'Malley is a mainstream Democrat with no known major baggage. If the Democrats nominate him ALL of the Hillary baggage that the GOP at this point is depending on disappears.

The Democrats are on the people's side of most major issues. The GOP has not won a presidential election against an effective, charismatic mainstream Dem candidate since,

well, I'd say since 1968, when the great Hubert Humphrey lost.

So mull that over.

O'Malley is a mainstream Democrat with no known major baggage. If the Democrats nominate him ALL of the Hillary baggage that the GOP at this point is depending on disappears.

The Democrats are on the people's side of most major issues. The GOP has not won a presidential election against an effective, charismatic mainstream Dem candidate since,

So mull that over.

Ah... He's the better candidate. The libs for sure won't vote for him then.

So mull that over.

Ah... He's the better candidate. The libs for sure won't vote for him then.

I am and I will.

Forum List

Back