Olympic swimmer Helen Smart dies suddenly at age 43: ‘Can’t comprehend’……another “isollated incident”.

1692836304391.png

People weren't dying from clot shots after they created Covid. And people died from Covid because the bastards wouldn't let doctors prescribe real medicine like Ivermectin and Hydrochloroquine. They will pay for that.
No, they won't. And so many who don't have to will pay for it by not getting the vax.

You know no one was forced to get the vax.

You don't want it, don't get it.

But you are not a society of one but of over 300 million in this country alone.

Spike proteins
I asked AI "Is the theory of spike proteins in Covid vaccines a legitimate concern medically?"

The answer was, "There is no scientific evidence available that suggests that spike proteins created in our bodies from the COVID-19 vaccines are toxic or damaging. The COVID-19 vaccines are relatively new, so long-term side effects and reasoning for any side effects are not yet fully known. However, the spike proteins produced in the body from COVID-19 vaccination are widely considered safe 123."

No, they won't. And so many who don't have to will pay for it by not getting the vax.

You know no one was forced to get the vax.

You don't want it, don't get it.

But you are not a society of one but of over 300 million in this country alone.
Yeah, just get fired from your job, kicked out of the military, not allowed to go inside public buildings.

No one was forced to get the clot shot!

I asked AI "Is the theory of spike proteins in Covid vaccines a legitimate concern medically?"

The answer was, "There is no scientific evidence available that suggests that spike proteins created in our bodies from the COVID-19 vaccines are toxic or damaging. The COVID-19 vaccines are relatively new, so long-term side effects and reasoning for any side effects are not yet fully known. However, the spike proteins produced in the body from COVID-19 vaccination are widely considered safe 123."
1692878247184.jpeg

All you have to do is is Google athletes who mysteriously died or died young and you get dozens and dozens of them going back many years. I'm not going to send a link to each and every single one of them. Maybe somebody somewhere has compiled a list of them or maybe they haven't. In my time I have noticed that it's not uncommon. YMMV

All you have to do is is Google athletes who mysteriously died or died young and you get dozens and dozens of them going back many years. I'm not going to send a link to each and every single one of them. Maybe somebody somewhere has compiled a list of them or maybe they haven't. In my time I have noticed that it's not uncommon. YMMV
Young people are dying at record levels after the clot shot came out.

Forum List

Back